REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 201 guests
You are here: HomeForumjeremy1987 → View All Posts

View All Posts: jeremy1987

» Scottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010 (Go to post)10-05-2010 @ 17:47 
youngy said:
You and lee from what I have gathered.

its any 1 comp we.l just have to see who can do it on the day looks a brill comp any 1 can win it there shouident be fav mate
» Scottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010 (Go to post)10-05-2010 @ 17:34 
out of interest who are the two favs!!
» Scotland's Strongest Man 2010 Events (Go to post)03-05-2010 @ 17:19 
good to see stats shows goose is the best in scotland and proved a point about is squats and deadlift that why he.s number 1Grin
» Scotland's Strongest Man 2010 Events (Go to post)25-04-2010 @ 19:51 
robocop said:Lee, then me, now ken
shame cause the events suited all 3 of us this year
it's more like uks events and every one of us have qualified for uks several times
but there is always next year
who ever wins is a paper champ with such a weak field !!
Sorry that was a joke, honest, best of luck to who wins it
hopefully next year the field can be stronger with myself lee and ken and let's not forget guys like sneds, neil and so on
and some strong new guys

ken you have plenty of big comps to ripp apart this year so no big deal you will do a decade of ssm before you hang up your belt look at Stuart Murray

my money is on lewis goose cherry podium
but in what order?

And since I am here I'll stick my event predictions up
with the guy who finished top at the qualifier and won the squat, dead, and has not been beaten in pressing ever at ssm out it will be more difficult Wink
but
press - frank
squat - Stuart Murray
dead - lewis
grip - Stuart Murray
medley - goose
stones - goose

well andy its a shame u cant be here this year because ur alwas up for it and ur alwas a threat but i have to say u wouid know al about paper cups because u cant stop telling the papers ur scotlands strongestman. u.v never won the scottish but u'l alwas be a winner in the sun news paper.
Grin Grin Grin Grin
» Scotland's Strongest Man 2010 Events (Go to post)25-04-2010 @ 19:37 
BigKen said:Stuart Murray could place very well in all events; press, squat, dead and grip are all good for him; I'd expect mid to high placings in the medley and stones as well.

I'm not too sure if Goose can win it this year, comp is very static this year and statically he isn't the best in Scotland. Plus without knowing the extent of his calf injury at the qualifier and how well it has healed.

As you said though Goose always turns it on for the home crowd.

I think Stevie Cherry has a good chance of winning it tbh, aslong as he hits the groove on squat and deadlift it should be good for him.

goose is scotland strongestman has been for 3 years and scotlands strongman is not about finding the most statically strongest person its about all round strongman. no 1 as ever came closet to beating goose in three years and also made the final of britins strongestman. ken havent won any thing that has been reconised in strongman. i predict a 1 2 for the fort williams boys. am sick of hearing what people going to do and never seem to do it from louis maclean

You are here: HomeForumjeremy1987 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions