REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 186 guests
You are here: HomeForumjeremy1987 → View All Posts

View All Posts: jeremy1987

» Yule log (Go to post)04-05-2012 @ 12:53 
Am salen a pro metal adjustable 1 mate bascally brand new only had it on once if ur after 1!
» Yule log (Go to post)04-05-2012 @ 12:50 
Am salen a pro metal adjustable 1 mate bascally brand new only had it on once if ur after 1!
» Yule log (Go to post)23-04-2012 @ 20:50 
looking strong mate keep it upHappy
» Scotland's Strongest Man U90kg 2011 (Go to post)28-03-2012 @ 22:53 
Far as I know it on august I think u doing it dude?
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)08-03-2012 @ 23:15 
stainless said:Jeremy is for me what strongman is all about.Not just size weight and muscle but just pure strength.Meaning absolutely no disrespect to Bren,but looking at him opposite Jeremy going into the stones,was just insane,Bren what 140kg and muscular with it,6ft 3 maybe? Jeremy 90 kg soaking wet,5ft 10?At face value any one would have looked at them and called it a mismatch,a no win situation.But when you're strong you're strong,it's too easy to sit safe in your wee weight class scared to go up against guys because they're bigger but Jeremy gets stuck right in there and probably is the lightest guy ever in a Scotland's strongest man final in modern times.
Strong is strong,size is size.Keep it up JEREMY THE GIANT KILLER.

Haha thanks mate that means a lot lookin forward to it just want look bk say I've done it be good exsprance to mate!
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)08-03-2012 @ 23:11 
stephen said:
Respect! Big balls to do the qualifier comp mate. I hope you take a few scalps on some of the events. Cool

Thanks mate going get my ass whipped but feck it!
Happy
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 22:41 
Benvie said:
Yeah you're right enough mate, travelling is just part of the sport unfortunately if you don't live near to Glasgow/Dumfries. Good on you for giving the qualifier a go, it's a bit too soon for me unfortunately and I know I'd end up no lifting just about everything there, maybe next year as the only way to improve is to push yourself and compete against the best. Best of luck in the qualifier.

Thanks mate al get my ass kicked for sure lol!
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 22:28 
Benvie said:
I certainly wasn't having a go at Stuart and his crew because as you say they always put on cracking comps, it's just that it takes me a bit more than 4 hours to get down to Dumfries and considerably more for the Shetland lads, it's a long way to go and a lot of petrol money to shell out on a comp which you can pretty much guarantee will be won by Ken or Cherrie and as such would have little to no chance of qualification.
The fact that it now effectively has BSM qualification on the line as well will change things slightly though, not so much for me as I'd still have no chance of qualifying but the guys who are closest behind Ken and Cherrie in terms of ability and who'd love a crack at the BSM comp.

Ano what u mean am over 4 hrs to am doing this quifier to thou I know I've no chance of quifien thou I just want to look bk and say I've tryed it but then again so I've said regardless were comps are u.v stil to travel regardless were it is its part of the sport to!
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 21:47 
Benvie said:
Yeah, I think a lot of guys are in the same boat as you as Dumfries is a fair drive away from pretty much anywhere and is a bit of a pain to get to, I don't think it helps either that everyone knows that Ken will win or if he doesn't Cerrie will so anyone else going down would have rather minimal chances of qualifying.

Am sorry but I have to disagree dosent matter were a comp is u.v stil to pay for travel etc the quifier has been in dumfries for yrs stuart and team alwas do a magic comp am from fort william dosent matter were a comp cost muny to get there... Got to be in it to win it
Happy
» Scotlands Strongest Man 2012 Qualifier. (Go to post)29-02-2012 @ 18:49 
1st time on here since comp as i couidnt move for being to sore hahaHappy just want say onther amazing comp from stuart family and crewHappy nice to meet all the lads again every 1 done magic and busted there balls was gutted my mate john ripped is biecep we bit rest hel be back! still cant belive i quifiled still hasnt sunk in yet well done to all competiors againHappy
» Scotland's Strongest Man under 105kg 2012 (Go to post)05-01-2012 @ 22:58 
Lovely events andy can't wait specialy for the max logHappy
» scotland U90kg (Go to post)09-12-2011 @ 21:15 
Am flying high in the sky to aussie buzzy Happy
» scotland U90kg (Go to post)09-12-2011 @ 20:07 
stuarty said:
Let's go for April Brian. Everyone can compete then and you'll def be under 90 still by then!

April sounds good to me to buzzybee!
» scotland U90kg (Go to post)09-12-2011 @ 19:53 
Carrotman what date u doing am away al of july on holiday sunning my little white ass?Happy
» Ian Strongman Training Journal (Go to post)22-11-2011 @ 13:48 
Wait til the real trainning begins bro u.l hit a 120 double time comes to quifier just stay positive ur getin there every dayHappy Happy

You are here: HomeForumjeremy1987 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions