REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 7 members and 42 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumBigLoz → View All Posts

View All Posts: BigLoz

» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)02-03-2010 @ 11:24 
JC said:Strong as f**k

382 DL was sweet!

cheers mate.
» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)02-03-2010 @ 11:02 
MattGriff said:
I hate you now Loz you bas***d!!!!
Grin

lol
» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)02-03-2010 @ 10:33 
luke00 said:f**king amazing lifting Loz, as everybody has said it looks like you had alot more in the tank. Did I hear you say on WSM this year that you don't train heavy squats in the gym you just rep with a weight ?

NB Not meaning to hijack the thread but why does every forum on here just lately turn into a roid descussion ? We all know the score so lets just relax a bit and save the anger for the ironHappy

Hi Luke, yeah its true i never go that heavy in the gym. never done more than 320kg in the gym for a few reps.
» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 22:25 
FAT_SAM said:Loz you are a beast mate those lifts looked piss easy. Happy

Thanks Sam
» England v Poland Comp (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 22:05 
IM getting the english posters very soon. I was ment to have them today. Dont think they want many english fans but with carl there we will be fine
» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)01-03-2010 @ 11:20 
MattGriff said:The big fellas squats were mint as well, I was wondering how strict the judging would be but no need with his, they would have passed depth wise in the IPF. I have much respect for these squats!!!

Thanks Matt. Happy
» Charity Raw Comp - Inc Big Loz and Rob 'Stoneman' Frampton (Go to post)28-02-2010 @ 21:01 
VinnyfromCustardLand said:Look forward to hearing how it goes. Going to predict frampton totals 780, Loz 850. We shall see...

lacking confidance in me old bud? lol

Hope your well mate?
» Your favourite British strongman? (Go to post)08-01-2010 @ 18:15 
robocop said:i would put down loz, he is a total c**t and never has time for anyone, one of the most arrogant men i have met
but to go from novice to wsm final in 3 years you cant knock it

along with loz front runners should be

Rob will prob get the ladies vote
glen was very sporting letting go of his crown this year and continues to put on one hell of a show
jimmi holds both brit and uks titles
felix for comming back from such a bad injury and putting on a great first show
terry always consistant and for me still is the best chance at a brittish WSM
and mark westaby cause he is always underrated

LOL thanks for that mate. I love you 2.
» Winter Giants strongman competition (Go to post)09-11-2009 @ 15:45 
This is guna be a fun comp guys. my only aim is to make sure the scotish man dosnt win every event ;-) (big clame andy Cool )

Mark and Denny are both great people that care about the athleats so it should be a really good comp and im very happy to be a part of it.

Good luck 2 everyone

Loz
» M.C - 300kg x 5 Deadlift (Go to post)13-10-2009 @ 15:59 
Nice work Happy
» Andy Bolton's Best Lifts (Go to post)08-10-2009 @ 19:40 
best powerlifter ever and great guy. I was there when he did the 1008 deadlift. most impressive lift i have ever seen in any form of lifting.
» UK's Strongest man (Go to post)15-08-2009 @ 10:17 
yeah i pulled out because i tore some muscle fibres in my quad in poland and didnt want to risk making it worse for wsm doing such a heavy hard comp. Its improving fast tho, i did some light squating this week.

As for the comp, well done to all the guys that have made the final.Shame my mate Rob didnt make the final but he only had a few days prep for this plus hes got a few niggles.

Im impressed to see rich smith in thh final, the young lad must have improved alot.

good luck to all the guys but im cheering for my mate Dave Meer (the nicest guy in strongman full stop!!!) if not him any of my english mates ;-). Glenn is awsome but you can do it guys.

Loz
» Giants Live Poland - WSM qualifier (Go to post)03-08-2009 @ 13:14 
Carl said:
loz was still injured from the NEC comp, but got an invite, lee came in at the last miniute because other guys pulled out

I also had a baby 2days before so there was no chance i would have been able to do it. you will know what i mean when you have kids. It will be great when all the top guys compete against each other.
» Giants Live Poland - WSM qualifier (Go to post)03-08-2009 @ 11:43 
JC said:
Strong, strong showing from Sadler there, looks like he was very much in the mix!!

He was in great form, only the power stairs cost him top 3. He looked stronger than ever.

As rob said it was awsome competing over there, they love strongman in poland.
» Carls Powerlifting Journal (Go to post)30-07-2009 @ 17:47 
good news about the knee mate. sounds like a good physio.

You are here: HomeForumBigLoz → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto