REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 125 guests
You are here: HomeForumbignige1986 → View All Posts

View All Posts: bignige1986

12345678910 ... ... 225226227228229230231232233234235

» Blackpool Strongest Man (Go to post)19-01-2010 @ 15:06 
Right !!!! Thats it mr jelly fingers.... cum on boys of blackpool strongest man we all have to beat mr powers n make him look like a silly little girly man haha
» Darren Sadler (Go to post)19-01-2010 @ 13:27 
Met most of the fellas at worlds n the missis had a few pics done with poundstone n marius! Most impressive person there n the biggest by faaaaaar is brian shaw ! f**k me hes massive!! N terry comes a close second but sayin that lets b honest none of em r gna b fallin down any grids anytime soon haha
» Blackpool Strongest Man (Go to post)19-01-2010 @ 12:10 
richards9876 said:
Now worries Simon - you said that you may have to because of wales.
That means your in bignige.Wink

Yea buddy !! Cum on mother f**kers hehe n u f**kin girlies put ya handbags away !! Haha my muscles r bigger than urs f**kin queers ha
» SSM2 official thread (Go to post)19-01-2010 @ 10:35 
That is the best pic ever jc !! Id want that on my gravestone its that good haha n looks fun i shall look forward to that ha
» Is it possible to love your sport too much? (Go to post)17-01-2010 @ 14:11 
Wiegieboard said:I think that it can be good to be driven.

I don't really socially do much with my life in that I'm not interested in relationships, I don't really like drink or pubs and I spend a lot of time indoors. I used to be that party guy who would be at every party until work then next day, then party when work finished, but then when I took ill and lost my job etc. as a result, my lifestyle changed dramatically. Because I literally didn't have money, I lived more like I lived when I raised myself as a child in that I would go hunting, fishing and trapping for my food, build my shelter and generally just spend time in the woods on my own. This went on for a couple of years.

Now I'm in a "proper" house with enough money to go training twice a week and an internet connection. The internet seems to take up a lot of my time these days. I spend a lot of time outside the gym doing things based around powerlifting in that I deliberately rest for long periods, I eat very often and avoid parties or whatever as to heal better. Because I'm pretty frail nowadays and don't heal as fast as other people, I have to do these things as well as possible if I want to progress in this sport. I know that it's going to be a long and ongoing road but that's what gives me the love for this sport. It's the fact that I have an idea where I am and I can see what's ahead of me if I do the right things.

Powerlifting, even though I'm a beginner in the sport, gives me a sense of purpose and direction that I'd otherwise not have in my life. Because of this, I feel like I have a right to love it as much as I want.

Much respect to u mate !! Thats a f**kin story there fella n i like the way u think, i thought id post this to c wat peoples perceptions were and to get a proper debate going so far there hasnt been one wrong word or bad thing said n im very happy at the level of love for the sport. Its a brotherhood ...... N thats the best part of it from the lad who does it as a bit of a hobby to the lad who literally lives and breaths it were all in it together the wonderfull thing is u neva hear ppl kickin off as theyve been beat all u hear is respect as the better man on the day won
» Sunday Training @ Olympic Strongman (Go to post)17-01-2010 @ 00:38 
BigSam said:Whos Training Tomorrow Lads?

Im sorry mate ive got to let you down!! f**kin gutted i cant make it
» Is it possible to love your sport too much? (Go to post)16-01-2010 @ 10:28 
Ur right by sayin it depends on circumstance ie kids, missis etc n obv the hours u work n the money u earn if u pick up 1k a month u cant spend 500 on trainin so it comes down to how much of ur total u can afford to, n as we all knw uve got enough £££ ive got a little girl n wrk shifts so i knw how difficult it can be n i knw of others who av it ten times harder n still manage!!
» Is it possible to love your sport too much? (Go to post)16-01-2010 @ 10:14 
f**kin good answer nath i like it
» Is it possible to love your sport too much? (Go to post)16-01-2010 @ 00:12 
Interesting question..... Is it possible to love your sport too much may it be strongman, powerlifting, oly lifting, is there such thing as toi obcessed or sacrificing too much? Id be interested to c how much people spend £££££ how many hours are sacrificed and wat people have to give up to continue doing wat they love! Any comments and thoughts welcome....
» Lancashire 'Strongman Champions' Sun 21st Feb 11-3pm (Go to post)15-01-2010 @ 18:54 
Cheque and form on its way monday mrs felix ! Shud b with u asap
» KEEP on keepin' on! (Go to post)14-01-2010 @ 23:31 
Quick question mate wat sorta weights are the 105 boys in usa pushin/pullin etc... At the worlds it was sumthin like a 320 squat for reps which is ridiculously strong n i think press medley leadin to 170 log!!!!!!!!
» Little bench challenge (Go to post)14-01-2010 @ 23:22 
Post Edited: 14.01.2010 @ 23:27 PM by bignige1986
i only jus did a 140 the other day ! I tore me chest about 4 months maybe 4 n a half ago n that was my first semi heavy bench since i f**kd meself up i want a 220 wen im better so we will c ha
» Little bench challenge (Go to post)14-01-2010 @ 22:19 
I will have a go at this soon boys !! Me chests better after tearin the muscle belly so i will try a max reps hmm sounds fun haha
» Nearly lost a bollock (Go to post)10-01-2010 @ 23:13 
First deadlift session today in my new inzer fusion dl suit, did few light warmups straps down, then did 250,270 with straps very loose n then went for 300kg with straps cranked up to f**k! This didnt go well ive found the suit gives u loads off the floor but does not aid lockout atall n the BIG problem was with the straps cranked to f**k it trapped one of my bo***cks so much i had to drop the bar n run away like a scared little girl haha was funny but very painfull im gonna buy a box/cup to try stop my bollock probs haha av any of u fellas had same problem???
» where can i try a deadlift suit on? (Go to post)10-01-2010 @ 19:47 
Give andy bolton a shout he'l sort ya out n a lot cheaper than most on internet! Also if you go on bpsports they have sizing info im 6'2 n 238lbs n ive bought a 36 inzer fusion its tight as f**k coz ive got big quads but does the trick !!

12345678910 ... ... 225226227228229230231232233234235

You are here: HomeForumbignige1986 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions