REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 271 guests
You are here: HomeForumiceman → View All Posts

View All Posts: iceman

» a sticky situation ! (Go to post)03-01-2010 @ 07:33 
ry87uk said:Seeing that Over the last week or so, ive blizted this great forum with my posts i figued one more wouldn't hurt too much...

Now i'm not trying to open up a can worms like Ice(mr whippy)man has regarding Stones. I see JT as great entrepreneur, who is bring strongman to many people who previously didnt have acces to kit!
But Stone aTack, has it got a "use by date" as such?
The reason I ask is that after chatting on FaceFook with BigSam.
We both noticed that after a long period of not being used it turns to a 'slush puppy' kind of consistancy and smells more like terps. Im yet to use my EliteTacky to compare but was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.

Is it the cold weather?

Could this be a cleaver marketing ploy, to keep us buying year after year?? lol Happy
to be honest I wouldnt care even if this way the case as I prefer aTack to any others I've used!

Also whats you guys advice on microwaving Tacky Stone aTack or Elite, coz ive overdone elite before and poured what felt like moulten lava down my leg !!

no mate no can of worms hot honey wax cheaper than branded tack an you can heat as many times as u want very good stuff
» stones (Go to post)03-01-2010 @ 07:26 
Ricardo_Dub said:it's true what they say, any press is good press, iceman came on knocking JT and now JT probably can't keep up with the orders coming in...

The fact that JT provides equipment for the top competitions in the UK & Ireland show's how highly regarded his craftsmanship is!

no mate dident knock jt stuff just stuff to dear for me get facts straight all of u first please sick of people me saying one thing then people making ten
» stones (Go to post)03-01-2010 @ 07:22 
bignige1986 said:im in the process of doin s**t loadsa overtime praying i have the pennies to purchase sed stones from mr jt himself!! one question thou is 180kg stone only 80???? if theyre all 80 quid f**k me that is good

no mate from 80quid upwards
» stones (Go to post)03-01-2010 @ 00:42 
c**tos said:Surely iceman is Littler isn't he?! LOL!

JT is a good guy. I've known him for years and I've seen his strongman kit. If I was getting anything like that, I wouldn't get it from anyone else.

just my choice any one can go were they want if people want jt stuff so be it
» stones (Go to post)03-01-2010 @ 00:06 
pikey_dan said:how do you know its good quality you dont pick it up till next week ! thats what you said anyway?

had a 165kg an 180kg off him before he just makes them in spare time but very good mate
» stones (Go to post)02-01-2010 @ 23:46 
strange1 said:
i want to know the mason you got to make that he must be a retard with numbers i was a mason before joining the navy and i reckon even with good kit it would take 3hours to make a soild granite stone and the raw stone would cost around 20
to make soild granite stones i would charge a min of a 150 cash and im quoting mates rate's too so to get it for 50 or 40 as u said earlier for a soild stone you would have to suck this guy off

when i ment soild stone i ment good quality not granite
» MIRRORS ARE FOR QUEERS (Go to post)01-01-2010 @ 18:28 
very good stones coming on idea on shuttle run do light farmer mate
» stones (Go to post)01-01-2010 @ 09:13 
its round like a marbel not egg shaped pics soon make your own minds up
» stones (Go to post)31-12-2009 @ 23:54 
WILLSAN said:
if you can get a stone like a marble for 40 quid go f**king buy it and let us know how long it lasts. id rather pay for a stone that I know will be of good quality and from someone who puts a alot back into the sport.

got one for 50 quid like a marbel pick up next week soild stone
» stones (Go to post)30-12-2009 @ 21:15 
jt said:
iceman to be blunt i have always thought you were somewhat of an idiot now i know it to be true
please never pm me or text me late at night with idiotic questions

never will text with idiotic questions no probs just mi bro makes my equipment and need a stone cheep can get new one like a marbel for 40quid
» stones (Go to post)30-12-2009 @ 21:06 
Pompy said:wtf can you elaborate on your original post.

I have never spoke to JT and don't know him, but he seems well respected by the other members (and those who have bought equipment from him)... so it would seem you are talking s**te. unless I misunderstand your post

no not taking piss mate just thought some one mite have one knocking about
» stones (Go to post)30-12-2009 @ 20:39 
jts are 80 quid to dear
» stones (Go to post)30-12-2009 @ 20:29 
need 80kg stone any for sale out there some of my new boys carnt do my 110kg
» strongman (Go to post)27-12-2009 @ 20:26 
ozzie said:
stoke you say. this is brillinat news im in Stafford, when do we start training?

post up on site soon mid jan
» strongman (Go to post)26-12-2009 @ 21:21 
Post Edited: 27.12.2009 @ 20:25 PM by iceman
Paul_D said:Awesome, when I'm at home (from uni), I live in Staffordshire, definatley intrested in having a few sessions at this place. Where abouts in Stoke mate?

Paul

cliff vale near cauldon colladge

You are here: HomeForumiceman → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions