REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 164 guests
You are here: HomeForumozzie → View All Posts

View All Posts: ozzie

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

» fun day july 12th (Go to post)25-04-2009 @ 17:19 
oohhhhh i really wanna do this too 90kg class lol, only problem is i have the RAF powerlfiting champs on the 11th july hahahaha bollox its for fun and charity ill do it anyway Grin
» 1000 pound raw pin squat (Go to post)20-04-2009 @ 19:14 
nathan said:
looks like a load of hill billes having a n orgy with the cousins and brothers

sounds like it to
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)18-04-2009 @ 17:24 
standards are awesome hope the midlands aint as strong lol i dont wanna look weak
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)15-04-2009 @ 06:49 
far out lol he is on it for a win hahaha from the numbers he pulled you know he could have done more
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)11-04-2009 @ 20:02 
awesome.

picutres, videos, times and reps?
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 19:45 
jamiea said:
ozzie said:
jamiea said:
Tony said:
What you weighing Jamie?

About 92 at the moment mate had a busy week landscaping the front garden, could have made 90 for the nortehrn at this rate.

man your numbers are huge for your weight well done!!! are you on anything? you could make british powerlifting comps or do u already lol

I`m completely clean mate creatines about as exotic as I get, I compete with BDFPA did the deadlift at the British singles last week and am down for the British Full power next week but I`m still in 2 minds about that.

nice ive just made the move from boxing to strength lol have this midlands this the the RAF powerlifting champs in july hope to win something for a novice lifter there (weird RAF rules and not many people compete lol) and i want to qualify for british next year. good luck with the comps mate will be good to have chat to ya at the midlands
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 19:44 
Post Edited: 09.04.2009 @ 19:46 PM by ozzie
edit... whoops lol
» Squat Depth Check (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 19:27 
thats waaaaaaaaay deep man lol good work!
» My Powerlifting shopping list... (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 19:04 
i use a APT single prong belt love it and convers for my deads and squats... i thought a raised heel was bad for deads and squats?
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 18:59 
jamiea said:
Tony said:
What you weighing Jamie?

About 92 at the moment mate had a busy week landscaping the front garden, could have made 90 for the nortehrn at this rate.

man your numbers are huge for your weight well done!!! are you on anything? you could make british powerlifting comps or do u already lol
» GBPF Northwest Counties Bench Press Championships (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 17:53 
sounds good this northwest hmm dont think staffordshire falls into this catorgy tho lol bummer
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)09-04-2009 @ 17:50 
doc77 said:
I am withdrawing so that's one less off the competitor list - I can't rearrange work so i'm gonna go for the midlands one instead (probably just as far away anyway!). Anyone else entering the midlands u90kg?

yes mate im in it too, looks like me and you will have to come up witha plan to put a laxative in jamieas brew
» Hitting out during a dream? (Go to post)05-04-2009 @ 19:57 
lol i dont use and my dreams are still f**ked
» Hitting out during a dream? (Go to post)05-04-2009 @ 08:23 
Lurkio said:
Does anyone else hit out whilst they are dreaming?

I have always done so, and wake myself up doing it. But I fear for the wife, and I've come close to hitting her many times over the years. On Thursday night, I did. I kicked her! In my dream someone was trying to stab/cut me with a small knife, and try as I may to fend him off, I couldn't, so I kicked him with a flying kung-fu style kick!Grin

Trouble is, it was the wife I was kicking. I woke up immediately, and appologised to the wife profusely as I knew exactly what I'd done. I have hit her once before whilst asleep by punching her on the back, and once previously I narrowly missed her face when punching the pillow. All sounds funny I'm sure, but I genuinely fear for her!Confused

So, does anyone else lash out? Or am I the only loon in the village? Unhappy

no mate your not alone lol ive done this a few times before, one night i ripped out a massive clump of my lasses hair cause i dremt i was holding a really heavy black t-shirt of the side of the bed. she stayed in the other room for a couple of nights :O ive also elbowed another lass in the chest while trying to fight of an iraqi kidnapper in down town basrah so yeah maybe its just something that humans do?
» my landlord revealed (Go to post)04-04-2009 @ 17:19 
Rob said:
About time the guy got a chance I agree.. I think his arse has moulded into the bench hes been sat on it for so many years Grin

Do us a favour and stuff Chelsea!!

i cried into my pint

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

You are here: HomeForumozzie → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions