REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 178 guests
You are here: HomeForumdrex50 → View All Posts

View All Posts: drex50

12345678910 ... ... 5455565758596061626364

» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)30-09-2018 @ 18:14 
Yeah, to be honest ive always considered Radz as the best talent ever, but Lary Wheels probably better, especially with this physique.
But i don't see him last too long, IMO hes running crazy amounts of gear.
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)30-09-2018 @ 12:12 
Lary Wheels 233 kg seated shoulder press. Are we watching history in the making?
» Arnold's Europe (Go to post)30-09-2018 @ 12:11 
Yeah, i think Shaw will be beaten by Liscis, Mateusz and for sure Thor. It's not that hes not good anymore, it's more because the standart has increased and for the young guys progess much faster.
» Arnold's Europe (Go to post)29-09-2018 @ 14:11 
JCarter123 said:The Radz vid was on his insta stories so cant link.

It was ftoh each rep. The press was rapid.

i think it was 180
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)21-09-2018 @ 20:46 
FAT_SAM said:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjhWakhzbq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

I banged up 410kg earlier

Sam, u look like s**t man, but you are f**kin strong.
» Giants live final (Go to post)21-09-2018 @ 20:44 
mikecm said:A few takeaways from being there...

1) It was a good event and Bryce doing the bits for TV was slightly surreal as he obviously goes for taking the piss to being serious and then back to taking the piss in 30 seconds.

2) It was sad to see Z struggle as much as he was - he also looked massive so obviously carrying a huge amount of weight for very little benefit. When he basically passed out at the end of the chain drag he looked to be in a pretty bad way. And while the 195 log was very comfortable he didn't look close to threatening the 207.

3) Felix is amazing - still looks huge and pretty cut, great bloke.

4) Biby seems like a very nice guy, although clearly has to improve technique wise on a lot of events.

5) Licis was very impressive, as was Bishop who really pulled it out of the bag to make the podium.

An enjoyable evening - did spend far too much on beer though!

Good stuff mate.
» CREATINA!!!! (Go to post)21-09-2018 @ 20:43 
HAHA

Wasn't i right for everything, guys?
» Giants live final (Go to post)15-09-2018 @ 22:58 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WghbD2mo2ic

Z 195 strict easy.
» Giants live final (Go to post)15-09-2018 @ 21:57 
Mateusz is a fantastic athlete.
They should give him more attention than Biby for sure. Mateusz finished top 3 at Arnolds 2015 at the age of 22-23, and since then he keeps going strong. A few kilos more bodyweight and better deadlift nobody can catch him.
Liscis is also very special athlete. 155 kilos bodyweight and deadlifts as good as the heavy guys. Good natural talent.
The Biby hype i dont get it. Even his best event overhead is not as good as they say. His deadlift is far behind and since he has put on more weight his moving events start to suffer. Also what the f**k he has in those arms, implants or just fat. I dont get it, never seen arms like this.
And Z, damn sad again, but expected. Two things i dont understand. First..how the hell he thinks he will break the log record and second why he risks his life being 180 kilos bodyweight at 43. Its obvious hes not comfortable anymore with this size and shouldnt be.
He should stick to his plant to retire when he starts getting weaker, well thath appeared already in 2015 Arnolds when his deadlift started to suffer. Also his log was never the same after 2014. He has massive knee problems for years. I guess the battle for 5th WSM kept him going. The truth is neither him nor Shaw will be in the mix for another WSM.
The wise man knows when to go away.
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)28-08-2018 @ 20:32 
Mikeneto said:Thor won't be peaked for another 6 weeks. Thor is going to be crazy strong in 2019. He can take log and deadlift record.

Trash talk.
Biby presses 220 on a bar and is still far from log record.
Savickas always greatest presser.
Larry Wheels hats off to him.
But he shouldnt be compared to wsm athletes. If he start training all round these numbers will drop.
» Kaz platz fake weights? (Go to post)24-05-2018 @ 20:11 
Post Edited: 24.05.2018 @ 20:12 PM by drex50
dannyboy73 said:Leave the peoples champion alone you bloated, gold fish eating second fiddle to the great Viking.... tit.

How dare to compare semi-god Kaz to someone like Platz. Platz was not strong at all and his form was s**t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA5ASP4vOZg
» Thought of a good event for Arnold's (Go to post)15-05-2018 @ 14:15 
Mikeneto said:

So similar, but starting from bottom position and with a nice looking setup. More weight, no suits.

This reminds me nobody mentioned Shaw was the only one with multiply suit at this competition. If there is such event i really wish the weight is around 400 so he wont be able to do good mornings. Then his squatting abilities will be seen.
I watched his recent video, he explains he was through a massive injury going to worlds. If thats the case it somehow explains the poor performance.
But its obvious his static power is going down.
» Is eating healthy expensive? (Go to post)15-05-2018 @ 14:10 
Eating healthy when cooked at home isnt expensive. But it takes time. If you dont want to waste time you buy it. There are already some quality food delivery markets and services.
I dont want to waste time and i pay around 600$ a month for delivery. Three meals a day quality food.
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)15-05-2018 @ 14:06 
Savatinov will total huge. Hes capable at the moment of 270 bench, 460 squat and 380 deadlift.
» Becca on BBC news beat and radio one (Go to post)07-05-2018 @ 21:20 
And BigMacca, he loves Z.

12345678910 ... ... 5455565758596061626364

You are here: HomeForumdrex50 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions