» Phil's training Log (Go to post)28-09-2014 @ 00:45 
little_a said:
LOAL

No joy as of yet...I reckon Facebook might be better

Bodyweight today 100.4kg

And I feel it today
» WL Clubs (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 19:02 
little_a said:
Sadly not any further. I texted Halstead this morning and that's what he came back with. Deeper details would need to come from BWL staff, and I don't know any Unhappy

Pm
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 19:00 
If you woke up and you had a watt bike what would you do apart from using it for a given time for a give number if times per week

Would you observe the information... Which is fine it must be said... Or would you use it and if so how?
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 18:58 
Boar said:I would love a watt bike ,I believe they can be hired , much like rowers but now I have been bewitched by a power meter !

I will have one !

oh, and go-pro's are great fun ...how many did I see on the end of a stick during this years grand tours ???

LOADS !

I am honestly considering buying my own brand new Watt bike for three and a half. Doubtful but possible. I would sooner spend that on a Watt bike and a Golf than a Nissan Duke alone

Alas the good money is that I buy neither but such is life. With even more improved planning my training will bring me all the good fortune I need

Also within a week of returning home my driving license may well become nothing more than a form of identification... Exciting times

Back on track... I only do between three and five hours a week on the Watt and even with better transitions this will not increase only the weightlifting, Pilates classes and treadmill will increase in frequency and intensity

Humph... Well... Not to worry I will carry on as for now

(I still need advice on however I can potential I f I want to make better use of my time on the Watt Bike.

Go pros have cornered the market. They aren't a purchase they are a requirement
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 18:46 
I said:Went to buy a camera yesterday

Them go pros look like the can take some damage...Very sturdy

My mate David had one

I'm still trying to buy it to be honest... See what email response I get this time

Why on earth I want a camera that is shockproof beyond buggery I dont know but I have a shockproof one, a waterproof one an idiot proof one, one for the gym, one for special occasions and I ones l no longer use
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 18:41 
Went to buy a camera yesterday

Them go pros look like the can take some damage...Very sturdy
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 18:38 
If press ups!

Yeah yeah mate... As in... As if!

Never even seen a gym

Nob
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 18:36 
Probated

Okay

Richard

Saturday 26th September 2014 ... I think

Ten minutes on the treadmill at four miles an hour followed by five sets if ten step ups onto a bench. These will generate strength in my legs and improve core stability I'm sure if I continue with them going forward. My focus on this was my fixation and initiation. I was surprised that my weaker leg us stronger still at these than the perceived stronger leg. I did four sets of twenty give reps on leg extension with a light weight which got difficult only after twenty reps or so. The rest for both these two exercises was ample.

Me and a French non bearded gentlemen then went through all the differing types if press up we knew and their differing training impact after comparing abs.

There was a yet unmentioned crossfit couple present for the third morning in a row. In the words of Forrest Gump..."that's all I have to say about that"
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 12:06 
Whole bunches of strength being developed in here
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 12:04 
Friday 25th September 2014

I decide to do all exercises associated with my back. I started with five sets of twenty glute hamstring raises. I then went on to wide grip probated grip pull downs into the chest for fifty reps, ten at a time, with the full stack. Thirdly I halved the weight and did five sets of three with the full stack on narrow neutral gripped pull downs again to the chest. I finished with half stacked pronated gripped standing pull overs that I also felt in my abs and triceps too before I finished with a standard workload dumbbell of rear delt flyes.
» Polygraphs (Go to post)26-09-2014 @ 15:39 
terryhollands said:I've heard Diazapam can screw with a lie detector but that would flag up in the drug test unless the drug test was done then the polygraph after then it'd be easy

If I was to try that I would stop giving a damn and tell them I was full of gear even if I looked like captain American before his operation Grin
» Strongman & Powerlifting Log (Go to post)26-09-2014 @ 04:18 
Absolutely massive curls athlete!

Yeah what vanillahorilla said about the moving events...got to go along with the sense there!

Where are you based and what comps are you looking at?
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 20:32 
Benched
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 20:31 
Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th September 2014

Okay yesterday I don't know what I did and I've also lost interesting in accurate recall. I think... Ahhhh yes I did some sixty kilo back squats which I think made my ball sack swell up on my left side. I did some stiff legged deadlifts with the same bar and then finished with relatively heavy dumbbell Bulgarian split squats at fourteen kilos in each hand. The reps were low but the sets were high again...

That was probably it

Today I did some more barbell stuff legged deadlift with an empty bar for three sets of twenty and ten upright rows in between sets as the "rest". I then had a lay down and bench one hundred kilos with a close grip for three fives. I then jumped over the bench five times for three sets which as I write sounds and odd thing to do. That reminds me to make more use of the ploy boxes when I got back as I would like to have used them here ideally. I then did a minute plank onto the stability ball and then a set of ten split stances raises on both sides.

On reflection I am doing some top draw messing around holiday training

We are now up to speed
» Phil's training Log (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 20:16 
AndyCoupe said:You made use »if« the Swiss ball?

Very irritating I know... I mean a stability ball anyway think it's a sixty five

12345678910 ... ... 137138139140141142143144145146147

You are here: HomeForumPhillippeHalter → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions