REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 4 members and 80 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumHightower → View All Posts

View All Posts: Hightower

» British Powerlifting (gbpf) (Go to post)14-12-2017 @ 13:15 
PeteHodgson said:Who's a member on here.
What division and category?
Just wondering. Did my first comp last week. Great fun.

I am North west

u120

Senior, competed at the Christmas Comp
» Holographic universe? (Go to post)31-01-2017 @ 08:51 
I have heard of this theory before, there's a fair few YouTube videos on the subject by Michael Talbot, its definitely Plausible. the basis was to do with the physics surrounding black holes.

if this is true maybe we can use the theory to lift more weight, after all if its just a holographic projection of consciousness, why not?
» Ideas for a gym name? (Go to post)13-01-2017 @ 10:51 
Castle GreySkull (crushers)

Crom's Mountain

The Riddle of Steel

House of Gain

Gravatonus Maximus
» Does ageing, death and the rapid passage of time concern you? (Go to post)14-09-2016 @ 11:14 
I think the relative experience of time speeds up as you get older,

For instance.

When you were 5 years old a year was 1/5 of your life: a year when I was young felt like ages.

I'm 32, a year passes now so quick because its a around 1/32 of my life. I think we subconsciously compare the passage of time with the amount of time past which makes us feel like the general passage of time is speeding up.
» Europe strongest man u90k 2016 @Bloodstock Festival. (Go to post)18-08-2016 @ 15:38 
Really impressive to see live both on the Saturday and Sunday! I had a go at the back to back tug of war for a bit of audience participation, I won but my knees are all scabby!

P.S is there any pictures/vids of that?
» Smart clothes for jacked kunts (Go to post)01-08-2016 @ 11:34 
pandion said:Get to a Slaters menswear. Always found them very helpful and can make adjustments on site.

I second that Slaters in Manchester alter your pants for free if you buy them there, also bought a suit which they sorted out.
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)03-11-2015 @ 09:21 
JackRevans said:Pissening

This!!!
» GBPF NW powerlifting champs 2015 (Go to post)29-07-2015 @ 13:14 
Hi Bryn , when do the Entries open for GBPF NW powerlifting champs?
» this made me laugh (Go to post)11-05-2015 @ 12:01 
brosciencelife keeps me entertained regularly.

I really want to buy some of his clothing merchandise esp Bill Plates and Walter weight printed tshirt/vest .
» Best powerlifting coaches ever? Top 5 list? (Go to post)22-04-2015 @ 13:12 
JohnGym said:For me I'd want someone who worked exclusively with drug free and unequipped lifters. The differences in training approaches for assisted and equipped versus drug free and unequipped must be huge.

That narrows the field down a lot I think?

I know Tom M. trains only drug free lifters, and as far as I'm aware he exclusively trains only unequipped lifters.
» those who compete with headphones in. (Go to post)08-04-2015 @ 14:00 
in those feds that have music before you come in, can't you just request your favourite tunes to lift to like some kind of WWE Wrestling theme?
» The 'well done on the PB' thread (Go to post)24-03-2015 @ 13:27 
Post Edited: 24.03.2015 @ 13:32 PM by Hightower
I had two PB's in a row in Fridays deadlift session Happy

202.5kg and 210kg

» Iron Pit Gym Warrington (Go to post)04-02-2015 @ 10:09 
General_ill said:
Yes mate 2.50

Cheers mate
» Iron Pit Gym Warrington (Go to post)03-02-2015 @ 12:23 
Im from Warrington, I want to try this place out. Ive already pointed people that way but i'm roped into a contract till November, can you pay per session at the Iron Pit?
» How big do you have to be before your name gets prefixed with 'Big'? (Go to post)20-01-2015 @ 13:12 
im 6ft6, i used to weight 11ish stone... now i weigh 17.7-8st (111kg) at the moment it was in the transition of adding weight to the height that i had the prefix change from tall to big

You are here: HomeForumHightower → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto