REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 86 guests
You are here: HomeForumkyle → View All Posts

View All Posts: kyle

» OPINION - Ed Coan NOT the greatest powerlifter (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 09:19 
macroth said:
4/4 s**t threads from kyle. He's nothing if not consistent.

Dude, this is the general bulls**t forum and its interesting to get some diverse opinions. Please be respectful and if you don't find the threads interesting, don't read/post in them.
» OPINION - Ed Coan NOT the greatest powerlifter (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 09:16 
WOW some interesting opinions.

So the strongest ever strongman isn't the best or greatest...

And the greatest powerlifter doesn't have to be the strongest.

So its only a popularity contest???
» OPINION - Ed Coan NOT the greatest powerlifter (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 09:01 
Savolainen87 said:
absolutely

So I guess you agree that Z isn't the greatest/best strongman because he is not as famous as Mariusz Pudzianowski and some of the old-time strongmen?
» OPINION - Ed Coan NOT the greatest powerlifter (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 08:47 
YES! BUT in a sport judged purely by numbers (total/wilks), surely its a lot easier to determine is better/stronger?
» OPINION - Ed Coan NOT the greatest powerlifter (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 08:40 
Why do powerlifters insist that Ed Coan is the greatest of all time and possibly the strongest human ever?

I mean look, Inaba (little Japanese guy) has won the IPF world title more times than anyone else. Malanchiev, Stan Efferding, Don Reinhoudt etc have all totaled RAW almost as much as Ed's EQUIPPED total. There are also guys who have out-totaled his single ply total (Brian Siders etc). Finally in terms of wilks, there are a bunch of East European midgets who out-do him...

So remind me why is Ed Coan the greatest powerlifter of all time?
» Max Log Record Again? (Go to post)09-04-2014 @ 06:58 
Looks like a gift to me
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 18:58 
JackRevans said:
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.
I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.
I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

A young man was heard to say,
'No matter what I do, my legs won't grow!'
He tried ZMA,tribulus, Cell tech too.
Trying to cheat, the sissy supplements he'd take!
From the corner of the gym where the big guys train,
Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain,
Where the big iron rides,and threatens lives,
Where the noise is made with big forty-fives,
A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees,
A very big man with legs like trees,
Laughing as he snatched another pill from his fanny pack,
Chalked his hands and monstrous back,
Said, ' Boy,stop lying and don't say you've forgotton!
Trouble with you is you ain't been JUICING
» ksohhjjkk (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 18:32 
Whats your goals? Whats your measurements? Post some pictures. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it. We can even give you a kick in the pants if that is what you need. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.
» Mike 'Stretch' Pennington - 335kg Deadlift @ 105kg - GBPF YNE Seniors (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 18:29 
EllD90 said:
Are you Nathan Scott?

I wish I was as strong as him?
» Mike 'Stretch' Pennington - 335kg Deadlift @ 105kg - GBPF YNE Seniors (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 17:58 
Fatpete said:
Really ?

YES! I hope this won't come across as insulting, but the new raw guys (Stephen, Mike, Tom, Paul, Macca etc) are a lot leaner/jacked than Joe, Jas, Phil, etc? THe only exception is probably Rodney.
» Mike 'Stretch' Pennington - 335kg Deadlift @ 105kg - GBPF YNE Seniors (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 16:44 
Also its great to see with the advent of RAW lifting, even the divisional lifters are looking more and more jacked compared to the softer equipped lifters of the previous generation. Lookin real freakin strong, tight, solid.
» Arc de Triomphe (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 16:42 
MrSmall said:Now is that guy with his crazy arching and wide grip going to be any stronger than someone doing 30-40kg less with a flat back and a close grip, on something like an equal opportunities lift like a military press? Or seated military? Just wondering if he would still be stronger with a closer grip.

No he is clearly not stronger - just a short armed Chinaman with a bendy spine
» Mike 'Stretch' Pennington - 335kg Deadlift @ 105kg - GBPF YNE Seniors (Go to post)08-04-2014 @ 15:07 
Great deadlift and nice little dig there
» Competition Deadlift PB - 267.5kg (Go to post)06-04-2014 @ 15:17 
Checking out your newest video this morning before hitting legs in the gym - Man i tore it up! Thanks for the kick in the a$$! Glad you posted a vjd. Quads look solid and strong. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. You probably have the potential to blow all us away. Keep us all posted on your continued progress!
» Openly gay strongmen/strength athletes? (Go to post)06-04-2014 @ 15:09 
Benvie said:Surely it is a sad indictment on society in general that someone felt the need to raise this question( whether they are trolling or not), surely the only thing that should matter is their ability to lift heavy s**t and their sexual orientation is neither here nor there.

If its neither here nor there why is an issue to ask about it?

It wouldn't be racist to ask whether there are any good Asian/Latin American strongmen... so why is this any different. Not trying to be judgemental here... just curious.

You are here: HomeForumkyle → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions