REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 316 guests
You are here: HomeForumBillytheold → View All Posts

View All Posts: Billytheold

12345678910 ... 462463464 ... 476477478479480481482483484485486

» Motivation / routine advice / midlife crisis (Go to post)25-02-2014 @ 14:02 
Go on a magical mystery tour! Ride your bike aimlessly to anywhere! Stop when you want! Sit on the curb and observe people. Maybe ride to places you went to as a child! Don't lift until you are ready. Eat clean!
Find a tree and do pull ups if you want to! Scream with your arms spread out on a hill POWER come to me!
This is what i have done! Going through the motions makes me more depressed
» Tyson Fury Deadlift (Go to post)25-02-2014 @ 03:08 
We watch animals kill animals! The spider kill the stink bug! We watch to see it. We don't turn our heads! What does the minds eye tell you good sir? The third eye? The conscious? Intuition? I work my mind this way and that like jeckel and Hyde. But we know which is right which is indeed an illusion! I just hope we all try to change positive.
» Strict log caught on Squatch Cam! (Go to post)25-02-2014 @ 00:49 
How much do you weigh? How old are you Wayne?
Good lift brother! I've been going real light and high reps.
To early for a. Old man like me to max out in February.
How much does the log alone weigh?
Mine is 70.5 kgs
» Tyson Fury Deadlift (Go to post)24-02-2014 @ 19:06 
Now that's messed up! It's terrible when immature adults fight in the presence of innocent children who may be hurt! I had a guy in the mall
Come to me when I had my children and call me on in front of them. 2 little girls cried. I told my wife at the time pick them up now and run.
I stuck up for this boxing dude! Now if that is true he is not cool!
» Decent powerlifting doc (Go to post)24-02-2014 @ 02:20 
They are bad ass dudes from USA. There are all kinds of serious power lifters in Western Pennsylvania and Ohio West Hills Barbell!
» Conditioning and stuff (Go to post)23-02-2014 @ 19:01 
Doing stones now getting my phone sticky!
I take walks with my Olympic shot put and exercise while I walk!
I am addicted to sugden! Help me maybe you can give me advice! I try not to talk to myself that's why I write
But the shot putt is cool bro time for another stone up on the shelf
» How can I change journal title ?? ADMIN ?? (Go to post)23-02-2014 @ 15:46 
They will say carpetbagger over and over again then a man will come over with a n 18" ruler and keep asking you what does it measure
» How can I change journal title ?? ADMIN ?? (Go to post)23-02-2014 @ 15:44 
Danny
Shhhh
You cannot reveal the truth! They will put you in a funny white suit and inject a green substance in your neck with a huge needle
» How can I change journal title ?? ADMIN ?? (Go to post)23-02-2014 @ 15:28 
People keep feeding me food with hair in it! A woman losing her hair wants me to eat her food. Everyone keeps watching from afar and laughing as I try to not make her cry while i choke it down. My question to all is how come you always get too much of what you really don't want and if that's the way I have to weigh my bar, I will never weigh it and take my chances at the show ya know
» Didja (Go to post)22-02-2014 @ 22:35 
I am now at a local high school wrestling championship.
A mother called me to watch her son compete. When I was in high school at the same high school only first and second place advanced to the next round out of 8 wrestlers. My question is they now have 11 wrestlers and 5 qualify. Is it me or are we making everyone a winner? Did an attorney concoct this new system up that everyone's a winner concept in youth sports? could it be that his child may develop a inferiority complex? Is that what we are teaching our youth about true winning? What ever happened to the trueheart where there can be only one?
My older friends tell me that only one qualified. This is why I love talking to real deal older people. They have secrets if you listen!
» Didja (Go to post)22-02-2014 @ 09:00 
Indeed it was full! The sadness felt so good! Lonely echoes emptiness creates a shield which weak imaginative minds have lost or never known existed! I picked up a movie star flight delayed. She was frustrated from delays. As we drove through the darkness both of us felt it I had to take her to the outskirts of town where she can hide her identity.
There is a time when the people on your side of the earth will have a maximum amount of people who are sleeping. At that time since it takes what 7 to 8 minutes for the light of the sun to reach the earth. There is a window of time Tom that others know not except the wolves. The howl of the wolf, especially during phase of the full moon. At that time an unusual event occurs from its frequency which creates harmonical tubes which travel unusual distances. Secrets of strength are in those tubes not of physical but mental. enlightenment Tom, i will not say more! Who would believe us anyway! I'm happy you returned from the happening!
» arched back when deadlifting (Go to post)21-02-2014 @ 21:56 
Some people have an natural arch like me! Some lifters have a posture issue, but arching never Archie Bunkered me! Whenever I lose focus that split second when you kinda get skittish is how you get bit!
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-02-2014 @ 14:28 
By the thought of that and reading the post Billy I would be walking hands down hiding with arms crossed!!
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)21-02-2014 @ 13:12 
People that have beards have a complex about their chin. True or false
If you were a girl would you want to kiss a beard? Me
Noooooooo I remain beardless bald beautiful billytheold bye bye
» Working long hours & strength training (Go to post)20-02-2014 @ 19:27 
Don't be a sell out do what I did! Find a young bull get him addicted to strongman! He will then come to your house and train with you! You will want to punch him in his face which will make you train harder in the wee hours of the night when you are exhausted from overwork! I repeat it is a set up don't sell out! No offense.

12345678910 ... 462463464 ... 476477478479480481482483484485486

You are here: HomeForumBillytheold → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions