REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 51 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts

View All Posts: billynomates

12345678910 ... ... 8687888990919293949596

» US Presidency (Go to post)26-03-2021 @ 21:35 
Joe has announced his intention to run for a second term. Mega facepalm.
» coronavirus (Go to post)21-03-2021 @ 18:13 
AdamT said:
Only an idiot thinks this is 100% about a virus Danny

The whole thing is a ruse for the soap companies.
» coronavirus (Go to post)20-03-2021 @ 21:56 
Well we must remember there was no social distancing or other mass countermeasures during historical pandemics.
» call the judge and get some fudge (Go to post)20-03-2021 @ 13:28 
WILLSAN said:

Brilliant Grin Grin
» coronavirus (Go to post)09-03-2021 @ 12:34 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I had a mini emotional breakdown last week and have been feeling a bit fragile on and off. Covid/lockdown has really ground me down Unhappy

Hang in there Wayne, there is an end in sight. Any sign when you might get a vaccine? In the US, the vaccinated are starting to be allowed to return to relatively normal activity. We will likely follow suit on this side of the pond soonish.
» call the judge and get some fudge (Go to post)02-03-2021 @ 13:50 
samue1son said:
Not only is this one of the funniest things I have seen (courtesy of the title) but the comments section is possibly the finest I have read on YouTube.

Bizarre video. The cameraman must have seen the cop in the pub on his lunch break? Those Oblivion NPC videos can be pretty funny
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)18-01-2021 @ 15:38 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Good work Sparrow. My left hand wouldn't manage that.

Have you ever tried to overtrain your left hand to bring it up to snuff with your right? I am interested in this as I too exeperience imbalances between left and right (as I'm sure most humans do). Circa 2006 I tried to redress an imbalance between the girth of my left leg (the thinner) and my right (thickness personified) by performing additional one leg squats (and maybe other exercises, if memory serves) on the left, but all I did was irritate my left knee with injurious excesses of activity. Ultimately I decided to continue on my original course and let the chips fall where they may. For the record, the above and aforementioned imbalance persists to this day, but I have made my peace with it. It would definitely be interesting to hear others' philosopies on such matters.
» US Presidency (Go to post)12-01-2021 @ 16:10 
This might narrow it down a bit

» Zercher midget's lazy hunt for glory (Go to post)12-01-2021 @ 12:37 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I've embarked on a race to 17" arms! I don't think I'll win because the other guy already has a 0.5" advantage, is 13 years younger than me and is more naturally prone to upper body growth.

Could you cheat by getting really fat?

(I know this goes against your other goals).
» US Presidency (Go to post)12-01-2021 @ 09:13 
EDCLARKE said:
do we really want corporate capitilist's deciding who can say what and who can't

They can decide what's broadcast on their platform. Trump still can say what he wants, just not on twitter. I really dont think this is as big an issue as people are making it out to be.
» call the judge and get some fudge (Go to post)10-01-2021 @ 14:13 
» US Presidency (Go to post)08-01-2021 @ 23:04 
I'm
little_a said:I had a dream that Kamala Harris sat on my face for a proper good muffin the other night. After about a half hour she stood up without saying a word, pulled on her power suit trousers and went about her business.
#zmanights

Grin Grin Grin
She is pretty hot tho
» US Presidency (Go to post)08-01-2021 @ 19:34 
DH_Lifter said:
I'm asking for an example of institutionalized racism in modern day America though.
It simply does not exist.

The NBA Happy
Joking aside though, I agree that no one has been able to put forward a compelling case for institutionalised racism in America.
» US Presidency (Go to post)08-01-2021 @ 11:00 
KevC86 said:
They also have some pretty high suicide rates.
I've never been able to figure out how this ties in to their high happiness level. Or how one calculates happiness being it is so subjective and changes rapidly.

Lack of sunlight
» US Presidency (Go to post)07-01-2021 @ 11:00 
Rick, as i understand it the security personnel at the Capitol focussed on evacuating the politicians rather than confronting the rioters. By the time the riot police/national guard arrived the crowd had dispersed. They would've cracked skulls regardless of what group was rioting.

If we're going to talk about lies, the whole raison d'etre for BLM (systemic police racism) is one of the biggest lies out there.

12345678910 ... ... 8687888990919293949596

You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto