REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 81 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts

View All Posts: billynomates

12345678910 ... ... 8687888990919293949596

» WSM 2021 (Go to post)15-06-2021 @ 19:48 
I seen on insta its being televised early this year, early July on CBS in the USA.
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)14-06-2021 @ 21:52 
luki said:
Also they swapped the frame handles from the 1" ones competitors kept ripping their hands with to smooth 2" ones. I wonder if it'll be heavy enough to challenge grip of the guys.

This is a good decision.
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)14-06-2021 @ 18:51 
luki said:WSM Comedy Pickaxe
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQFFRjojKqz/

Which of the 7 dwarves is this?
» Aliens (Go to post)06-06-2021 @ 01:36 
The Pentagon report finds no evidence of aliens, but cant rule anything out.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57355192
» coronavirus (Go to post)04-06-2021 @ 22:27 
Rick said:
One of the many things mentioned in this roundup of what evidence the is and isn't.
http://www.sciencealert.com/the-lab-leak-theory-of-covid-19-ma...
Spoiler alert: it ain't evidence for what you want it to be evidence for.

Interesting article and thanks for sharing. It doesn't mention the most compelling fact of all in favour of a lab leak- that the virus emerged in the only city on the planet with a lab that studies bat coronaviruses. This may well be a coincidence, and if it is its a hum dinger for the ages in my book. The wet market has been ruled out as the source of the outbreak by the Chinese (which seems to exculpate them from a cover up, if they knew it escaped from the lab then a wet market would be the perfect scapegoat). The coronavirus bats are apparently located in the wild about 1000 miles from Wuhan.

Of course this doesnt prove anything but it is extremely suspicious.
» coronavirus (Go to post)04-06-2021 @ 10:14 
Rick said:
But there's no evidence for it, as far as I know. And you would expect there to be. So it's not all that credible.

I think there is some circumstantial evidence. For example- Typically natural viruses get weaker over time as they infect a population but new covid variants tend to be more contagious and deadly?
» Aliens (Go to post)03-06-2021 @ 17:00 
That's unfortunate, they're not really in the same ballpark of believability Unhappy
» Aliens (Go to post)03-06-2021 @ 15:59 
The response the recent ufo story is getting on sugden is similar to that of the rest of the internet... no one seems to care much!
» Aliens (Go to post)03-06-2021 @ 11:45 
luki said:I do think at least some of the royal family and Epstein are lizard people myself.

What is this belief based on? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with lizard people.
» Aliens (Go to post)02-06-2021 @ 22:45 
» Aliens (Go to post)01-06-2021 @ 19:01 
I dunno, they were picked up on radar, camera and seen by several fighter pilots. The accounts from the pilots are pretty interesting, here's the 60 Minutes episode where they talk about it.

» Aliens (Go to post)01-06-2021 @ 17:37 
Rick said:
That's assuming that they are actually propelled objects. If it doesn't look like a duck or quack like a duck, it maybe ain't a duck.

Well they're moving so there is a force making them move. The Bob Lazar types are suggesting a gravity propulsion system.
» Aliens (Go to post)01-06-2021 @ 11:10 
Post Edited: 01.06.2021 @ 11:10 AM by billynomates
macroth said:I find it difficult to correlate UFO sightings and the possible existence of ET life.

Yes, its a leap to attribute these sightings to aliens. But the maneuvers these objects are making (with no detectable propulsion systems) suggest technology that is light years ahead of what we have on earth right now.

macroth said:Suppose aliens exist, currently. That means their presence in outer space remains undetected, but they have detected us, travelled to Earth, using vehicles with extraordinary capabilities that nevertheless are regularly caught on cell phone footage. So they're both hiding very well and very poorly, thanks to technology that is both unimaginably advanced and very basic, and have gone through the trouble of visiting Earth on a regular basis while making no attempt whatsoever to communicate or interact with Earth creatures.

Confused

If it is an advanced alien race, they seem to be playing with us, showing off their capabilities. Some incidents are reported to have occured at nuclear weapons facilities where the UFOs appeared to be able to control nukes at will. I don't know whether to believe those reports, but the tic tac incident and other contacts with US military ships and planes do seem credible and worthy of investigation.
» Aliens (Go to post)01-06-2021 @ 09:11 
It was only a few weeks ago that the pentagon confirmed the existence of a ufo for the first time ever (not an alien craft mind, an object who's movements couldnt be explained). Obama is on talk shows confirming similar... seems like the authorities may be preparing us for a big reveal!

If you've been following Jeremy Corbell/George Knapp/Commander Fravor's appearances on various media, its pretty fascinating to hear what they have to say.
» coronavirus (Go to post)27-05-2021 @ 20:03 
"Biden orders intelligence agencies to investigate origins of Covid-19"

https://www.thejournal.ie/origins-of-covid-19-5448997-May2021/?amp=...

Good man Joe!

12345678910 ... ... 8687888990919293949596

You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto