REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 195 guests
You are here: HomeForumChrisMcCarthy → View All Posts

View All Posts: ChrisMcCarthy

12345678910 ... ... 188189190191192193194195196197198

» coronavirus (Go to post)07-06-2021 @ 18:42 
dannyboy73 said:perspective.
I think lockdowns, masks without evidence in non clinical settings (and only for splashback not viral infections) and vaccines to healthy young adults and children are highly dangerous. Loss of liberty, and a complicit society, never been a more dangerous time since WWII. Which is why I and others just wont shut up.
Of course, when all liberty and sanity is returned on the 21st then I will stop posting...But no one really trusts that this is going to end do they? This is now an exercise in control. i hope to be proved wrong.

Yeah, I know you think all that is dangerous, you've only said it once or twice in this thread...I've also read some of the evidence you've put up in support of your position which has, tbh, been quite thin to my eye.

This is a s**t situation we're all in and one I'm sure all involved would agree could and probably should have been handled better... it's almost like the Authorities have been trying to deal with something hard.
» A Hebridean Diary (Go to post)07-06-2021 @ 18:29 
Been away for a while and come back to this - good work Martin!
» coronavirus (Go to post)06-06-2021 @ 22:02 
WILLSAN said:
if I felt like a thread was repetitive I would not read it anymore.
like 'what did you have for tea?' for example. doesnt interest me in the slightest so I dont read it.
I dont go in there and say 'this is repetitive - shut it down'.
its not for me but some people get something out of that discussion so great, let them get on with it.
adding posts to the thread only serves to perpetuate the very thing you would like to get rid of.

What did you have for tea is slightly less full of outright - and potentially dangerous - drivel, however.
» coronavirus (Go to post)06-06-2021 @ 21:02 
Kudos to Rick for keeping this one open so far - I reckon I'd have lost patience a good while back. 😞
» Marathons (Go to post)14-10-2019 @ 08:40 
2 amazing performances!👍
» The Assassin (Go to post)09-09-2019 @ 07:59 
Rick said:Thanks, Chris. The support is most welcome.

I have no intention of competing full power again, and very possibly not bench either, but I'd like to be comfortably doing 160/140/200 at 105 at the end of all this, and ideally another 20% or so. But wellness is the main goal, henchness second, and total a distant third.

I'm not a Selfish person but all 3 would be quite nice!
» The Assassin (Go to post)08-09-2019 @ 16:17 
Nice One!
» The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Go to post)05-09-2019 @ 09:07 
Even if it's off what it could be I imagine once you find the balancing point weight-wise your numbers will start creeping up again...

Good work overall!
» First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ? (Go to post)28-08-2019 @ 11:05 
Post Edited: 28.08.2019 @ 11:08 AM by ChrisMcCarthy
If I were more technically accomplished I'd post a direct link but SciManDan is a decent YouTube Channel to watch to get a decent idea of a lot of the more current Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth debates, and he often covers the Moon / ISS as well.

The whole thing is a bit too focused on "Smashing the Opposition out of the Park" for my liking but there is some interesting viewing there, from both sides....
» Happy birthday sugden (Go to post)28-08-2019 @ 07:57 
Teenager now, eh?

Explains quite a lot... Happy
» The Assassin (Go to post)23-08-2019 @ 17:57 
Nice work Rick!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)13-08-2019 @ 09:04 
Fingers crossed for continued Happiness...
» First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ? (Go to post)08-08-2019 @ 17:40 
slimsim said:To be fair, this just popped up on facebook, I watched it and then didn't have the inclination to research further, HOWEVER, the thing that caught my attention the most was the apparent use of wires whilst in space (why on earth would their clothing be pulling as it is?) and the air bubbles in a vacuum (if someone could explain this I'd be amazed)

If the astronauts who died on Challenger aren't really alive then I agree, that's completely disrespectful and insensitive to their families.

None of that footage looked like the Astronauts were on wires...if you look closely at the guy somersaulting at around the 05:00 mark the reason his pocket catches is because the guy next to him reaches out to steady him and catches his finger in the pocket, for instance.

As for the the "Air Bubbles" you've got good eyesight if you can categorically state they are bubbles of air and not, say, drops of frozen air and moisture trapped on the Suit in getting out of the Space Station.
» First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ? (Go to post)08-08-2019 @ 13:32 
The very first thing the video shows is two shots from different Felix Baumgartner jumps so I don't why the capsule has look identical.

Also, the bit about the Astronauts still being alive is actually genuinely disrespectful as well as being incorrect.
» First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ? (Go to post)08-08-2019 @ 13:09 
slimsim said:https://www.facebook.com/202370133994398/posts/377323856499024?sfns...

I’m not sure if this link will work but this vid throws some real question marks out there for people who believe man went to the moon

For me - personally - the question marks it throws up are regarding the people who consider this evidence of...well, anything.

Look - fine - if you don't believe NASA then at least refer to the original evidence rather than what someone else has put together, otherwise you are just considering the spin someone has put on the spin NASA originally put on the evidence.

After participating in this thread I spent a good deal of time researching the subject (on top of what I have done already) and what it seems to boil down to is doubter's personal incredulity regarding what Science has so far shown rather than anyone being able to disprove it.

Now if you want me to say NASA has lied about stuff in general then fine, got no problem with that...but it is not demonstrably THIS.

12345678910 ... ... 188189190191192193194195196197198

You are here: HomeForumChrisMcCarthy → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions