REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 145 guests
You are here: HomeForumBigworm1986 → View All Posts

View All Posts: Bigworm1986

» HULKS MONSTER STRONGMAN CHALLENGE (Go to post)30-09-2013 @ 12:05 
It's up top buddyHappy
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)29-09-2013 @ 21:35 
Post Edited: 29.09.2013 @ 21:36 PM by Bigworm1986
General_ill said:Lol. You want me to send you my Yorkshires Novice trophy from the original Ysm comp ??

No,I work hard for my trophys don't get them handed to me on a plate!!!!?!???!???
» HULKS MONSTER STRONGMAN CHALLENGE (Go to post)29-09-2013 @ 21:32 
To secure ur place make sure u send monies in please it will be a nice comp before Christmas cheers don't let the 300 kg put you off it is from 18" we will b there to make sure you hold your ownHappy
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)29-09-2013 @ 20:15 
Mark said:
I think you are being very disrespectful here. Ignoring the want to glory hunt as others have picked you up on it.
What right do you have to belittle others? You don't know how hard others have trained or the effort they have put in. Not everyone progresses the same from the same effort.
Some people might put more effort in than you but be gaining less currently.
You are too strong for novice, but that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful to other competitors.

I got the same rite as everyone else giving me s**t so if u can't handle a bit of s**t back , don't cum on here talkin bolloks I have a rite to my opinion as much as u or aneyone elce I'm just not one to keep quiet I think that's wat people don't like a bit of s**t back!!!!! O and as for the bloke who won the novice yorkshires he's been compeatin in strongman/powerlifting over 10 years sum novice ,bring on next year is all I can say !!!!!!!
» HULKS MONSTER STRONGMAN CHALLENGE (Go to post)27-09-2013 @ 00:15 
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 15/20 COMPETITORS TO TAKE PART.

TO BE HELD AT HULKS STRONGMAN DIVISION
UNIT 13 BROOKSIDE COURT
SCROOBY LANE
S626NX

ON THE 1ST OF DECEMBER START AT 11.30 COMPETITORS SIGN IN AT 10.30

THE EVENTS ARE:

1, 300KG 18" AXEL DEADLIFT FOR REPS straps and belts only

2, 100KG GIANT LOG FOR REPS

3, 300KG FRAME HOLD LONGEST TIME straps allowd

4,120KG STONE OVER YOLK FOR REPS

ONLY 4 EVENTS BUT NICE AND HEAVY TO KEEP THE BLOOD FLOWING OVER THE WINTER MONTHS

COMPETITORS £20 ENTRY FEE
SPECTATORS £1.50 ENTRY FEE

THERE WILL BE A FREE TSHIRT FOR COMPETITORS AND TROPHY FOR 1ST,2ND AND 3RD PLACE

PLEASE SEND CHEQUES PAYABLE TO MARK ANGLESEA AT THE ADRESS ABOVE

MR SIMON JOHNSTON WILL BE OUR GUDGE ON THE DAY THANKYOU.
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)26-09-2013 @ 12:54 
I no I'm no novice but still new to this and wanted people's opinions but only get a few genuine opinions thankyou for them ,the rest are just envious people doing wat they do best b**chING !!!!
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 19:43 
Cheers I'm hoping to put 10 to 20 kg on my pbs over the winter monthes do aney of you fancy a training sesh at hulks strongman division in Rotherham sum time with me just let me no b nice to get new input to help me along
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 19:31 
A do it with one hand if it makes every one happy ha ha I just need info on peoples opimion of a novice as I am new but got all I need now nowt wrong with aving abit of banter aneyone fancy a inter/open comp on 1st I December in Rotherham??
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 19:23 
Well I appreciate all comments just wanted to understand more about strongman and the novice activity as I am new iv only done one novice comp by the way and inters and opens all my others that's it for comps for me this year then time to get bigger and stronger over the winter in time for next years comps
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 18:56 
Ofcorse I see them being weaker a lot who ov compeated against have loads mo experience but it not my fault they not putting the effort in t b strong but this is yorkshires novice not sum gym strongman event the novices in this should b the best in Yorkshire I don't no wat they lift I have 4 months experience in comps and not fone 1 year in the sport surely I can enter novice comps and do sum glory hunting
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 18:49 
Well theirs a few in the comp with trophie but are still doing it y are they in it if I'm no novice nether r they this is wat pisses me off !!!!!?!???!
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 18:39 
There's a lot of different opinions of novice i was strong cuming into this sport and want the rite to win trophies for my achievements from the bottom up novice inters opens and I compete in all of these but it's still my first year no matter how strong I am I've not had the experience of a lot of events
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 18:21 
I'm new to the sport and to me the 1st year is ur novice year I've won give me strength comp in June my first comp it was inters I think my second comp was rotherhams strongest man I came 2nd that was on Father's Day inters/opens I think my 3rd comp was stokes strongest man I think I came 1st novice my 4th was yorkshires last sat there is people doing the comp who bin doing strongman years and have trophies but cus I'm strong I get a lot ov b**ching
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 18:11 
Ino I am strong buddy but wats the problem me wanting t get the title ov yorkshires strongest novice wen I'm strong and a novice I need more experience my head wernt in last Saturdays comp I couldnt focus or would av done better but that's down to experience I guess plus they may b Sumone stronger in it than me
» Yorkshire Strongest Man Novice 2013 (Go to post)24-09-2013 @ 17:56 
Only bin training strongman for 8 month Ben f

You are here: HomeForumBigworm1986 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions