REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 206 guests
You are here: HomeForumsegou → View All Posts

View All Posts: segou

» Europe Strongest Man (Go to post)01-04-2017 @ 17:43 
This is ... weird.
» Europe Strongest Man (Go to post)01-04-2017 @ 17:24 
Not started yet. Rolling through some nostalgia right now.
» Spare Europe's Strongest Man Ticket for Sale (Go to post)01-04-2017 @ 15:37 
As promised... If anyone gets to the arena and fancies a change of scenery, give me a yell.
» Spare Europe's Strongest Man Ticket for Sale (Go to post)31-03-2017 @ 17:47 
Funnily enough my dad did the same to me for Europe's a couple of years ago. Looks like I'm looking for a neighbour again then.

If I don't find a taker for my spare before tomorrow evening I'll stick another message on here just in case anyone is there and finds they have a sasquatch blocking the view in front of their allocated seat.
» Spare Europe's Strongest Man Ticket for Sale (Go to post)31-03-2017 @ 15:50 
Apologies for jumping in on the thread...

I have a spare as well, though mine is VIP (block 104, row A). Thought I'd found someone to take it but they're not getting back to me. Anyone here want it?

Macca - if you're in the market for sitting next to complete strangers you're welcome to upgrade to my spare if you like.

Appreciate that no-one here knows me but I *promise* I'm not an axe murderer. Met unit94 briefly at Britain's - he won't remember me at all but he would have remembered meeting an axe murderer, so that's the best reference I can give you I'm afraid.
» Europe's Strongest Man Tickets For Sale!! (Go to post)25-06-2013 @ 17:01 
Hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread with my first post here, but I've also got a spare ticket for Saturday (just the one!) if anyone can make use of it?

Person I was supposed to be going with has let me down and there's no way I'm missing out.

I'll be a billy no mates if I have to, but it's a shame for the ticket to go to waste. It's a Premier seat - I can check the row / block details if needed later.

The ticket's here in London but I can meet someone at Headingley somewhere on Saturday morning to hand it over. You'll end up sitting next to me but I can keep my stupid novice questions to a minimum!

Cheers all. Let me know if you fancy the ticket.

You are here: HomeForumsegou → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions