REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 197 guests
You are here: HomeForumKingdale → View All Posts

View All Posts: Kingdale

» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)29-03-2013 @ 00:15 
Keeping my eye out for competitions now going to take your advice and get started asap rather than later.
» The Junction Gym Champions of the Future 2013 (Go to post)28-03-2013 @ 21:59 
The competition planned in june another beginners one?
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 19:52 
JamieG said:I live near Junction. Is there set 'strongman' times or can i just pop down and log/ farmers whenever i can?

On facebook im pretty sure i saw them say the equipment can be used any day/time. Not 100% though sure someone else will know for definite.
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 19:18 
Had a look at it online junction is where im planning to go. Dont drive so its a bit of a treck but i will get over soon. Going to decrease my rep range in my training aswell now i have decided i definitely want to do strongman.
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 18:47 
VinnyJones said:Whereabouts are you in the country Kingdale?

Leeds.
» creatine (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 18:31 
I tried it before but all it did was make me wee a stupid amount was every 20 mins and so irritating.
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 18:17 
Advice taken on board going to attempt to get over to a strongman gym a few times give the events a whirl then get looking for a comp. I wasnt so bothered about winning just dont fancy being near the bottom who wants to compete and finish low wether you are new or not it isnt going to be enjoyable.
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 17:58 
VanillaGorilla said:
You're about where I was when I did my first. Get signed up to one and enjoy it!

Would rather not go just to make numbers up would like a chance of winning. Need to make a few trips to a strongman gym and practice some of the events soon.
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 17:56 
» Anybody got a link to any novice strongman comp results? (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 17:43 
Post Edited: 27.03.2013 @ 17:44 PM by Kingdale
Would like a rough idea of what i am aiming for to be competitive.
» Is there anywhere to practice strong man events around leeds? (Go to post)17-03-2013 @ 15:42 
milsy said:
I used to train at aterds was in there on friday its pretty good gym one of my mates trains there called james dont know if you know him?
as for strongman junction is probs your best bet

I might have spoken to him actually a few times. Not that many do powerlifting there so think i know who he is.
» Is there anywhere to practice strong man events around leeds? (Go to post)17-03-2013 @ 14:30 
bertie said:Junction gym at Wakefield mate they have everything you'll need.

cheers will have to get over there when i have got my lifts up a bit more.
» Is there anywhere to practice strong man events around leeds? (Go to post)17-03-2013 @ 14:29 
milsy said:
Where about are you training at the momment ?

altered image at the moment.
» Is there anywhere to practice strong man events around leeds? (Go to post)17-03-2013 @ 01:30 
Would like to give some of the events a go later on this year after i have put a bit more strength on. Hoping to give competing a go next year if all goes well.
You are here: HomeForumKingdale → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions