REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 156 guests
You are here: HomeForumgaryh1982 → View All Posts

View All Posts: garyh1982

» 6 x 10kg discs for sale or trade (1' hole) (Go to post)19-03-2013 @ 07:11 
£10each?justto confirm price - but ill have them just to need to plan a journey down to get them
» 120K Of Rubber Coated Oly Plates For Sale (Go to post)14-03-2013 @ 21:02 
Dont want to insult you you with a silly low offer so what region do i need to be in?. Could meet you at scotch corner to pick em up if thats any good for you
» 120K Of Rubber Coated Oly Plates For Sale (Go to post)14-03-2013 @ 21:02 
Dont want to insult you you with a silly low offer so what region do i need to be in?. Could meet you at scotch corner to pick em up if thats any good for you
» Whats the worst thing you have forced yourself to eat? (Go to post)15-02-2013 @ 18:56 
I used to be in the army and one night when two new people arrived at our base in germany we bought a 3 litre bottle of vodka and about fifteen of us got in a circle and passed it round following round the circle as well was a massive white bucket which people just started throwing up into after a few rounds then the dares started and low and behold my dare was to drink some sick ...... and yes it was f**king gipping and i chucked everywhere afterwards
» Anyone else suffer with crap sessions on Fridays? (Go to post)15-02-2013 @ 18:45 
I normally suffer on friday worksouts...... but this week I have taken thursday and friday off and had a brilliant upper body workout about 11:00 however i do feel at a lose end now as am usually in the gym now.

Maybe a horse burger will settle me down
» Where can I buy Horse Meat? (Go to post)13-02-2013 @ 18:55 
here you go heres a link with horse meat http://www.keziefoods.co.uk/Catalogue/Exotic-Meats/Horse-Meat
» Royal Counties Festival of Strength 2013 (Go to post)25-01-2013 @ 21:15 
please can you put me down for novices - Gary Harrison
» Training Facilities North West (Go to post)25-01-2013 @ 20:51 
Thanks again everyone for the info will defo be going down either this sunday or next
» Training Facilities North West (Go to post)24-01-2013 @ 19:50 
am in Heysham, didnt realise there was facilities for strongman training so close what times are the sessions at salt ayre?
» Training Facilities North West (Go to post)24-01-2013 @ 19:01 
Thanks to everyobe for the replies. I will defo be checking salt ayre out round the corner and such a great pedigree of strongmen go there got to be the place to go really!!

I might check this other place out diwn thequay as well - could certainly help out with a tyre to replace the one the chavies have nicked lol I have just put one in the back garden nothing too heavy its a super single still on the wheel
» Training Facilities North West (Go to post)23-01-2013 @ 23:50 
Hi,

Am looking to enter the strongman world and wondered if there are any training facilities up North that can be recommended? I live in the Lancaster area but wouldnt mind travelling some distance to get a well recommended place to train

Any advice at all much appreciated
You are here: HomeForumgaryh1982 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions