REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 176 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts

View All Posts: little_a

12345678910 ... ... 937938939940941942943944945946947

» New Harry Potter Movie (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 20:42 
Post Edited: 17.07.2007 @ 21:04 PM
(or CL's for the female poster)Wink
» New Harry Potter Movie (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 18:14 
Just so I can draw an opinion from your reviews... How do you guys feel about receiving oral sex?
» BWLA Manchester and Districts, July 22nd (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 09:30 
Originally posted by Fatpete...
Any idea how many are in it yet ?

What? The belt?Roll-Eyes
» Whose PB do you want to beat the most? (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 11:15 
Originally posted by Rick...
While I agree with you and Tony entirely, I have to point out that you're pretty much the least likely person to play the raw (or indeed juice) card of anybody I know. Adlington spirit and all that Happy.

CORRRRRECT! but I may instigate others to play my cards remotely, whilst maintaining my personal air of 'Lemon freshness'Wink
» BPC British Sunday Live Results (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 11:09 
Originally posted by RobThomas...

'Kin ell. They let anyone in here nowadaysWink
» Losing a KG or so (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 09:32 
Shave your head
» Your current routine (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 09:29 
Dont have one. Never have and never will. Routines are evil and have no place in my Lemon fresh life. %'s are just a figment of peoples imagination, probably thought them up whilst stoned.
The sign says "Do not pick the flowers", but the wind cannot read, and blows them away.
» Whose PB do you want to beat the most? (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 08:25 
Originally posted by Tony...
In regard to the competition lifts thing I disagree. Sugden Barbell imo is about lifters who know each other and want to have a bit of a crack. Some people on here will never compete, does that mean their lifts are invalid?
I don't think we should take it so seriously, the league is a bit of fun to guage your lifts and track your progress.
The forum has a good informal atmosphere and I would hate to see it get all serious.

This fed, that fed, single ply this, double ply that.. The weights all become relative to personal performances only and with so many variables coming from such a cross section one persons lift cant be compared to anothers. The equipment is great until some to**er plays the 'raw' card, usually a bitter and twisted lemon fresh Olympic lifter.
I agree with Tony, not just cos he's ard, but because I think he's right. We shouldnt mock the afflictedWink
» Whose PB do you want to beat the most? (Go to post)13-07-2007 @ 13:11 
Originally posted by Boar...
my briefs would be perfect andy !!

your bigger of leg but we proabably both have big ol asses - i find squatting them much nicer than a suit.

That would be a start JW. Just checked the year planner and declared that Little A's squat assault starts on the 1st October and climaxes with much agusto on the 24th Dec. So it is written, so it shal be done.
» Whose PB do you want to beat the most? (Go to post)13-07-2007 @ 11:18 
Originally posted by Rob...
Until he puts on a squat suit perhaps!? Eek

Curiously enough, since I mentioned I would give it a go in the cooler, non lemon fresh months of winter, the stinkin powerlifters of Adlington cant find one to fit my awesome frame (or get past my fat arse)Wink
» Whose PB do you want to beat the most? (Go to post)13-07-2007 @ 08:04 
Addlingtons (35 YO) club records of 175 C&J and almost godlike 227 front sqt. By the time I've gracked those I'll need to drop back on serious back sqts to reclaim my (soon to be taken) place above BOAR on the Adders sqt tree. Also, getting my 5 rep PB back above Fat Petes. The miserable bas***d.Grin
» Front squats (Go to post)04-07-2007 @ 08:07 
Originally posted by Thing...
Originally posted by little_a...
Top tip boys. dont do heavy fronts if you're going on a first date. The bruises look like love bites and you'll never get laid.

use a towel around the bar as padding and hay presto no bruisesGrin

Towel round the bar increases diameter and makes it harder to keep elbows up. Bruised clavs are a small price to pay, especially as I dont plan on going on any first dates anytime soonWink
» Frank Bruno (Go to post)03-07-2007 @ 15:15 
Originally posted by tokar...
Despite what the latest Rocky film might indicate I don't think most boxers do much weighted leg work.

Yeah and Father Christmas doesnt existWink
» Front squats (Go to post)03-07-2007 @ 15:12 
Top tip boys. dont do heavy fronts if you're going on a first date. The bruises look like love bites and you'll never get laid.
» Are injuries inevitable? (Go to post)04-05-2007 @ 09:01 
Depends what we are calling injuries. For me inflamation, spasms, cramps etc are NOT injuries but natural bodily reactions to hard/ over training.
I'm consistantly amazed by how early in a workout people are ready to start piling the weight on. As above, wear and tear (which is inevitable) aside I dont consider that I've ever had a serious injury. I also dont consider the 10+ sets of empty bar sets, before I touch a weight excessive. Some do, but for me it's not up for arguement.

It's all technique anywayGrin

12345678910 ... ... 937938939940941942943944945946947

You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto