REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 94 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts

View All Posts: little_a

12345678910 ... ... 938939940941942943944945946947948

» Big Silly Training Journal (Go to post)08-08-2007 @ 13:49 
Originally posted by Tony...
I believe 100kg is the limit any lower and your just an arseGrin

& to think that VIPER tried to out argue you. LOL.

1000lb?? Elephants arse??? Poor f**kers probably not come out of his bedroom sinceUnhappy
» Big Silly Training Journal (Go to post)08-08-2007 @ 12:21 
Originally posted by Rob...
it has a ring to it.

Changing direction of training is a different thing to changing sexual orientation. Make out you're on Takeshi's castle Super G and protect your ring from perforation.

Quick Q. What is the lightest one can be and still achieve satisfactory levels of buffoonery?
» Raw is War (Go to post)07-08-2007 @ 08:56 
Originally posted by Rick...
The sumo definitely looked to suit you.

Just not as much as the lemon fresh snatch balance.

The new Adlington motto...
"Weightlifters do because they can, powerlifters do because they cant, except Aaron who can do both... in his socks"

If you want the chicks you need to be Lemon Fresh dudeWink I'll leave it with you, but dont think this is the end of it.Roll-Eyes
» Goals of 2007 Thread (Go to post)07-08-2007 @ 08:51 
Originally posted by Fatpete...
Bloody Littler, and she says it while he's there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why I always have a big coffee at yoursGrin

Undate please RobertoWink
» Guinness, murder and prostitutes (Go to post)07-08-2007 @ 08:47 
When you're pissed off with it all mate it can often be for very simple reasons. Maybe a change of venue, coach, training style, training partners? I'm lucky in that I'm welcome at a few OL gyms in the greater area, and sometimes just 1 workout in a different environment can set things off again.

You're not short of the spark JC, just the fuel. A change is as good as a rest mate.

Feel free to mail me if you dont come unstuck soon.
» Stupid things (Go to post)07-08-2007 @ 08:40 
Why does everyone named William want to shoot apples?
» Guinness, murder and prostitutes (Go to post)06-08-2007 @ 13:51 
Originally posted by mishima...
Not too sure about how to call this exercice. You stand still, bar at arms lenght/hips and pull from there without any leg drive.

Yo. Pshyco boy serial killer. What about 'dead hang snatch'???Wink

A big favourite of WIGAN and myself before we got old and f**ked
» Goals of 2007 Thread (Go to post)06-08-2007 @ 13:46 
Ok I've added one of them, but it doesnt count as achieved until Pete's mum gives the confirmation.

I'm sure Pete will pop in to verify that his mam thinks I do indeed 'look great'. If he doesnt I'll just sign her up for MT and she can stalk Petes log telling everyone that she doesnt like him being that big, and although I'm quite heavy I'm still reasonably good looking.
Ahhh the mileage I'll get out of that...
"Here lies Andy Littler... although he was quite heavy he was still reasonably good looking"

Seriously mate, I am trying hard with the weights, but it's hard for me to beat me, especially at my ageConfused
» Some unusual oly vids (Go to post)06-08-2007 @ 08:16 
True, but I think he's doing it as a training exercise Happy. Are the one-hand lifts still competition lifts anywhere?

Yep, and if you ask Alan later he'll tell you what they all are (It's surprising how many of them there are)
Been a long time since I've seen any results from BWLA's lift of the quarter but as Bryn says I'm sure they're just lurking.
May be more of a problem getting a ref to know how to judge them than get a lifter to do themConfused
» Some unusual oly vids (Go to post)05-08-2007 @ 16:44 
90kg one-hand snatch from a discus thrower:

No lift. 3 point landing. Maybe harsh, but they are the rulesUnhappy
» Goals of 2007 Thread (Go to post)05-08-2007 @ 16:40 
Updated.

Dude. You've missed some of my goals off. & they're the ones I've doneConfused
» G.F.H. - Vegan Style (Go to post)02-08-2007 @ 08:41 
Not a great deal I can tell you about those power cleans and Jerks mate. Just do more and more then some more. Glad we got the jerk drive off the chest sorted out. Now you can see the benefit of driving/ pressing from a solid base, but again, you're not far wrong mate.
Give me a bit of notice next time you're down and I'll try and train earlier and get my own stuff out of the way before we study your lemon fresh adventuresWink
» Goals of 2007 Thread (Go to post)02-08-2007 @ 08:34 
Trainings coming on. No weights to report yet, but last night I shaved my head, I have Abs, & look greatGrin

Update please Rob
» Rick Joins Adlington (Go to post)30-07-2007 @ 08:05 
Stiff and slow attracts the chicks man...

but fast and flexible keeps em coming back Wink
» Rick Joins Adlington (Go to post)29-07-2007 @ 17:09 
Pleased to say that Rick has shown a leaning towards Lemon Freshness. Granted it was when only myself and the handsome one were there, and maybe Rick felt intimidated by our numbers, but it counts all the same.Grin

12345678910 ... ... 938939940941942943944945946947948

You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto