REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 347 guests
You are here: HomeForumjimmyf → View All Posts

View All Posts: jimmyf

12345678910 ... ... 2627282930313233343536

» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)13-02-2013 @ 18:13 
jesus look at the volume, would make most grown men wince lol

Well pissed off about today bud but fear if I leave the estate I won't be able to get car back onto it lol, its that bad.

Will try to make Temple on saturday if your down bud for these front squat things you do Confused Grin
» champ-pain !! (Go to post)13-02-2013 @ 13:45 
James said:I should have it this year funky monkey

Jimmyf, I make sure I get enough protein every few hours, apart from that I eat mainly what I want, within reason. I'm cleaning up my diet at the minute in the build up to the qualifiers but I won't have to watch my weight because as it stands I'm not doing 90's (except euro's in September)

cheers mate nice one, all the best with it, bloody strong lifts in anyone's books!
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)13-02-2013 @ 13:44 
BigMacca said:
I'm like a stealth ninja!

whats road down to your house like in this weather lol :-/
» training with the misses good or bad idea? (Go to post)12-02-2013 @ 21:02 
milsy said:
Yeh I had the same years ago with and ex but she came training because she wanted to tone up
My gf in her words wants to break all the records and win the British champs and if she doesn't aim for that doesn't see any point in training this is why I'm taking her serious when she asked to come training

my missus used to pop along every now and then and took it serious, trained properly and didn't arse about like you see some women, I got on with my thing and she did hers, worked well, only you know really mate, she sounds like she has some drive and determination and goals at least, which is most important thing imo.
» champ-pain !! (Go to post)12-02-2013 @ 19:52 
hiya James,sorry if its been gone over in the past and I know its not at the top of every strongman's priority list but what does a typical days eating look like? im sure you burn kcals like no tomorrow but wondered if it was generally clean or you just put it away and let the training do the rest....
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)12-02-2013 @ 19:46 
BigMacca said:
In fact - I'm doing one in a few weeks - Nudge, nudge, wink, wink Grin

u got that one in sneakily mate lol, only just seen it, id like to see what a bit of proper technique can do 1st lol
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)11-02-2013 @ 16:17 
Nice mate, enjoying training with you both atm, looking forward to making some progress, especially on squats and deads then hopefully a comp later in year.
» Opinions on Squat/Dead in same session ? (Go to post)11-02-2013 @ 07:34 
walker said:All the cool kids do it Cool Grin

Powerlifters do it, after all you will max squat and max deadlift at a meet.

this is a great point.
» ACTIVATE: BEAST MODE (Go to post)09-02-2013 @ 21:22 
Nice benching mate, looking at a nice total if everything goes to plan on the day..
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)09-02-2013 @ 18:55 
Big squats are coming back!

Deads not too shabby for reps!
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)07-02-2013 @ 21:09 
Nice! lots of volume!Happy
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)07-02-2013 @ 09:48 
Thanks for the offer Macca,thats bloody good of ya, I said he could train down at mine but we ended up at Temple, was like training in a sauna downstairs in that rack! But decent session, even had me doing paused benching again working on his technique lol.

Ill see you friday then mate at yours, will txt on day to see what time if thats ok?

Hope last night was productive?
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)06-02-2013 @ 13:25 
JackRevans said:why fasted? for the lean gainz?

As per his CBL diet I think bud??
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)06-02-2013 @ 13:12 
BigMacca said:
That's great Jim.
More critique to follow on Friday Grin

I text jonny about training tonight mate, are you at Rall's? think he said he's training at temple if not, will deffo be down friday for some more pressing!Happy
» JimmyF's Pursuit of Power (Go to post)05-02-2013 @ 14:48 
BigMacca said:
That Macca fella should probably charge for his training advices!
Grin
Solid benching Jim!

lol cheers bud, it did work well though! felt light prob cos I was benching tight for once.

Now.....any tips for squats or deads?? Angry lol

12345678910 ... ... 2627282930313233343536

You are here: HomeForumjimmyf → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions