REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 170 guests
You are here: HomeForumLouweazel → View All Posts

View All Posts: Louweazel

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

» I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion. (Go to post)07-12-2015 @ 11:21 
Post Edited: 07.12.2015 @ 11:33 AM by Louweazel
Got my first gold at Blue Belt yesterday.

http://i.imgur.com/dGMAqRM.jpg

That fat girl managed to stack me out and arm bar then sit on me while I flailed about for a wrist lock in inverted guard, then she went for the rape choke giving her 4 points to my 3 points (smash passing guard from a wee person vs big person loal) then I managed to take her back for 7-3 in the last 30 seconds and just chilled like a grippy monkey.

Mainly because all attempts at tying up arms and rncs were met with fat beast strength.

Blond girl pulled guard so I just doubled under passed and sat in side control/ north south looking for arms for 6 minutes. She wasn't too keen on bumping out of bottom, probably because of back takes and stuff.

She tried to salvage her pride by saying she competes at 61.5kg.... er 56.5kg competitor here, we were all fat today though.
» I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion. (Go to post)20-11-2015 @ 15:49 
Billytheold said:Swweet. I wanna meet you!
There is a woman here that I know.
50 plus in age. I filmed her at the nationals.
Watch "Suzanne LaForge IPA World Record Deadlift 405" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/3pIRgjN9uBE

This seems ominous.
» European classics 2016 (Go to post)18-11-2015 @ 11:59 
shaun_kelly1993 said:
I'm a weightlifter at heart unfortunately

Weightlifting is fun, it's about the only time I'll ever move fast.
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)18-11-2015 @ 11:38 
Billytheold said: I don't hang out with my friend unless they come here to train.

People have friends outside of training?
» European classics 2016 (Go to post)18-11-2015 @ 11:10 
shaun_kelly1993 said:Power cleans:

3 x 5r x 102.5kg

1 clean & 5jerks:

5sets x 107.5kg

Jerk from rack: 3 x 112.5kg x 5reps

Push press: 3 x 115kg x 5reps

High pull: 3 x 125kg x 5reps

Great powerlifting.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)18-11-2015 @ 10:45 
Wiegieboard said:LOAL at your new BerimboLOALs with so much gaines.
Noubt wrong with armbars though I was never all that great at finishing them. Always took too much energy to hold onto them for my lazy ass style haha.

Up to about 30m even with a not too great bow I'm more than sure I could broadside a deer quite cleanly if it was standing still.
I can get that close without startling them too, though I much prefer treating them like this.
Video very related.

My heart melted when the new little Chinese girl at judo asked me to teach her to "f**k people up gently" We're making a new little monster.

Arm bars are still my go to thing, everything I do is just a set up for an arm bar. On RARE occasions you might see a triangle or brabo choke. But these are seriously just arm bar set ups for me against people who actually defend them.

I don't get why we don't have much more deer available for eating in Scotland, especially with all the culling. It's a fantastic lean protein source we should be taking advantage of but it's marketed as a "luxury" item.

The deer around Loch Lommond just walk right up to you though, some one has been hand feeding them.

As an aside, the guys in judo all thought I was too gentle for competition now as they'd only heard stories and I've gotten gentle in my old age (read not active in competition except for lulz.) The ex in his infinite wisdom decided to turn up to judo on a session I coach, then to walk on to the mat for pressure training against me. Needless to say they've seen me go 0 to 100mph pretty quickly and now thinks the stories might actually have some truth.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)17-11-2015 @ 13:35 
Wiegieboard said:

I'm still in touch with louise yeah. She's syronger than me and can also Berimbolo which i can't do. Because I've been working so hard, I'm not on the net so much so don't get to talk to everyone seems often as I'd like.

Despite all the fancy schmancy stuff I can do from half guard and fancy half guard variations I'm still clearly a top pressure player. 57kg smash passes... lol

I'll do the rolly polly stuff in judo because it's funny to watch people tap just because they got inverted. I've got a new Spanish friend at judo (Area champ and national medallist) who didn't believe the arm bar stories till he got f**ked up in closed guard.

I'm gonna see if I get get fatbolo on him in training tomorrow. Fatbolo to go with my moonface.

Wiegieboard said:
Thanks Louise.
I was s**tting it at the exam which normally doesn't happen. Now to buy an expensive bow Happy

Will you be able to take out deer with and expensive bow?
» Are high qualitly compression pants(rehband, under armour) gay? (Go to post)16-11-2015 @ 15:45 
My extensive instagram feed of men in lycra (Eastern Europeans and South Americans are considered the epitome of manliness) compression wear would suggest it's not gay.

However it may be a little ghey and is essentially the same as the undies selfies but just targeted at the female gender.

Plz post pics in compression wear so we can properly ascertain whether gay or ghey.
» Facebook-Chat Group 'Hatebreed' (Go to post)16-11-2015 @ 15:37 
Fazc said:Can you not just moan about high squats here? We do that a lot too.

But muh secret internet clubs :'(
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)16-11-2015 @ 15:13 
Billytheold said:Is that one martial artist Fighter lady still talk to you on here.

If this is me, aye. Except I'm not a fighter, I'm far too gentle in my people snappage to be a fighter. I've also noted that female fighters are a whole different level of cray cray that I can't keep up with.

Congrats on the archery instructor stuff Weige.
» I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion. (Go to post)07-11-2015 @ 20:19 
Wiegieboard said:Be dun doin' dem British record lifts, yo. Be dun havin' dem medals.

There are no medals for me this year, I'm still a s**t heap compared to Russia and China. I'll be having as many records as I can get my grubby wee hands on.

One more day in suits then they can git tae f**k. I've already arranged training with a couple of BJJ and Judo clubs in Luxembourg so I don't have to deal with the whole equipped thing once I'm done.
» Thor MMA sparring (Go to post)04-11-2015 @ 17:26 
billynomates said:McMuffin don't you think McGregor's cocky persona is just an act for the cameras? Loads of boxers and mma stars do the same.

It's an act for the camera, he held a lift for me and said hello and even shook my hand despite the fact that I don't really do MMA.

Most of the MMA guys I've met are actually pretty cool, Mafra was a bit stand offish but I'll put that down to cutting weight and me knowing f**k all Portuguese.
» When toddlers bite (Go to post)04-11-2015 @ 17:19 
Post Edited: 04.11.2015 @ 17:21 PM by Louweazel
JonA81 said:
This golden age where beating kids and conscripting teenagers = No scummy c**ts... did it ever really exist?

No, we just learned not to get caught so our mums wouldn't beat the s**t out of us.

Or get good at shifting the blame, uf you can do that you're set up for an excellent career in project management.
» The IPF and Judging (Go to post)20-10-2015 @ 12:32 
rob0210 said:Jesse still smashed the squats anyway, his 1st attempt was an unofficial world record for IPF 93kg even if it's the only one he got.

He squats with a lot of forward lean so his depth can be tough to call. I've heard him mention about his depth being a potential issue before so its not like its a huge shock to him, the call could of gone either way by the sounds of it. He dealt with it, moved on, and won comfortably. I'd really like to see him lift at the Classic next year and go up against the Polish guy.

I can confirm, the forward lean can kick the hips back up at the bottom which screws up any chance of hitting depth.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)19-10-2015 @ 10:24 
Wiegieboard said:
Heart attack central.

I'd have a heart attack cycling down that hill too.

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

You are here: HomeForumLouweazel → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions