REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 145 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... ... 323324325326327328329330331332333

» coronavirus (Go to post)01-05-2020 @ 21:59 
Bill Gates will have the magic vaccine rolled out to the herd in no time

Was 18 months, now perhaps 9

I swear Im not usually a conspiracy theorist and laugh at s**t I read

However, I don't trust that man one bit
» coronavirus (Go to post)29-04-2020 @ 13:36 
WILLSAN said:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WelllitGlassGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Is that Donald Trump?

Or perhaps Boris?

That's how I see these guys
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 22:17 
Post Edited: 28.04.2020 @ 22:17 PM by AdamT
BigMacca said:
I'm not sure why you're picking over 70 as the cut off.
Looking at the latest stats, death rates are up slightly for the 40-45 age bracket and then jump up significantly for each 5 year bracket from there (increasing percentage wise as you get older).
The idea that this just effects coffin dodgers is just incorrect

I know it's dangerous for all

But statistics show pensioners and anyone with underlying issues are most at risk

These are the people advised to isolate

The government does not give a s**t who lives or dies, as long as they have beds available and the NHS does not crack

These were the guys that up until a few weeks ago were planning for herd immunity

No doubt the elite will hide in their mansions/holiday homes whilst us common people get sick and some will die
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 20:15 
billynomates said:
Yes, and what will happen if one doesnt come. Are we expected to stay 2 metres away from our parents/grandparents forever?

The over 70s will have to make a choice

Live their life and take a chance?

Or just merely exist and be fearful

I don't think we should be hoping for bill gates f**king vaccines

Hopefully some anti viral treatments will help in time and the virus will in time mutate into something weaker
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 17:34 
Vaccine is not guaranteed
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 16:08 
dannyboy73 said:Its the Sweden model. and the way other nations such as the far east have undereacted but still dont have the massive death rates. as i say, never seen the daily global death rate above 7k and i find that a bit suspect.
What has happened is that we have gone with 1 model and stuck with it like a holly grail. I was expecting a wave of death to justify global house arrest...
Dont get me wrong, it good that covid 19 has not been the grim reaper. However, since the only way forward is herd immunity and physical (not social) distancing lets not utterly destroy the economic future.
I still think the likes of hairdressers (personal care) should remain shut and those at risk should stay home not the rest of us. Its all backward.
My annoyance is the high amounts of elderly people out and about while kids are locked up. When we go out the old people queing for 1 sausage look at the youngsters as if to say what if are you lot doing out?. its bloody outrageous and backward. Lets move quickly to a Swedish model already and ask the high risk group to stay at home.
and my granddad is dying today so im in a very bad mood Unhappy

Sorry to hear about your grandad man
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 10:31 
dannyboy73 said:I used to work in behaviour psychology with ASD, No, it must be incredibly difficult I could imagine how hard it is for your little one as well...
Hopefully you can get out but stay away from others as much as possible. Having said that, the worry is if you change the daily routine to a lockdown routine that will be extremley hard to break that new pattern. Its hard enough with 3 small kids. Cant imagine how difficult it is for your family. Not a sob strory but you have my sympathy mate.
i set timetables including exersise from day1. has kept us somewhere near usual.

Thanks Danny

Was really, really tough at the beginning

He is getting used to it a bit more

Misses his wee school and grand parents badly

It's tough for all of us in different ways
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 10:29 
Samthepigman said:Ok ok, I'll back track slightly! I'm talking about the general public. Not specific special cases.

OK man, everyone is different

I just can't watch netflix, due to baby programs being on repeat lol
» coronavirus (Go to post)28-04-2020 @ 09:56 
LessThanLuke said:
I can't get over how much of a c**ty comment this is. Jesus.

Agreed

I have a non verbal boy with autism, who has other medical issues

Without going into a complete sob story, I will just say this lockdown has been awful for us most of the time
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)25-04-2020 @ 13:51 
Mikeneto said:Luke Stoltman with 225.5kg log...twice-ish

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_YCGV7gsg7/?igshid=1n6crbzd59ihn[/quot...

Luke is an absolute beast

He has 230 in the bag
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)24-04-2020 @ 21:07 
Mikeneto said:Guess the lifters

Middle

[Img]https://amp.independent.ie/migration_catalog/80a80/25526354.ece/AUTOCROP/w300/e3e6d381-7771-4f38-8729-dbc366319356.jpg

Two in this one...one an actual lifter and the other has big lifts on YouTube

[Img]https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000cOAUHJ7Bc4U/s/850/850/DSC-9855.jpg

The guy in the green and long hair looks fairly weak

I am certain he isn't a lifter and couldn't lift a bag of groceries
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)24-04-2020 @ 20:34 
DeanW92 said:
Doesnt matter about his fast twitch fibres, that means usain bolt would be even stronger for sure?
I expected it to help me, i was very good at long jump and 200, never beaten in any schools competitions i did, never came across a faster player on the football pitch either.
I thought this would mean i would be strong due to fast twitch fibres and yet i am very very mediocre at powerlifting

With all due respect, not really comparable with lebron

LeBron is also built like a brick s**t house naturally and is known for his precense and power on the court

We will agree to disagree my friend, but I would surprised if that man couldn’t turn his hand to strongman

Granted they were young men, but have you seen Brian or Thor before strongman?

Thor was just like his Dad
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)24-04-2020 @ 18:29 
He has loads of fast twitch fibres

Give him the same boat load of juice as these other guys and he would be the man

He is 10x the athlete as these guys
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)24-04-2020 @ 16:12 
The world's strongest man is either in the nba or nfl

Imagine a young lebron james decided for some crazy reason he wants to be the strongest man ever?
» Thor 470kg Deadlift (Go to post)22-04-2020 @ 22:48 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Loal. That shoulder width is crazy.

His face is blown

12345678910 ... ... 323324325326327328329330331332333

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto