REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 206 guests
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... 11 ... 338339340341342343344345346347348

» coronavirus (Go to post)22-12-2020 @ 10:38 
Post Edited: 22.12.2020 @ 10:39 AM by AdamT
Fatpete said:
The last news I watched late last night, Vallance said that tier 4 would need to be extended, but he did not say how far.

Tier 4 is lockdown effectively is it not?

I live in N ireland, we are too small for tigers. We are going on a 6 week lockdown starting 26th December (of course schools remain open)

Edit misread your post

I read something from whitty saying the country would need to be tier 4 or hospitals will be similar to april
» coronavirus (Go to post)22-12-2020 @ 10:26 
Fatpete said:
Putting things that aren't true doesn't stop them becoming true.
That's a real shame isn't it ?

?

Whitty and vallance have said that the entire country needs to be in tier 4 (lockdown) by new year
» coronavirus (Go to post)22-12-2020 @ 09:55 
Jonathan said:
Oh joy.
It's like the hokie cokie. In out in out etc etc etc

It is terrible, but we may get used to it lol
» coronavirus (Go to post)22-12-2020 @ 08:33 
Prime minister whitty declares whole of England should (will) be in tier 4 for the New Year

National lockdown on way
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)21-12-2020 @ 19:46 
KevC86 said:
The trouble is the handshaking analogy isn't endangering anyone who doesn't consent to it.
I shake hands with "x".
I return home and socially distance from my neighbours as well as doing everything i can to minimise contact with others.
My actions have not meaningfully increased the risk to anyone other than my own and "x's" households.
As an adult i feel i am within my remit to accept whatever risks i deem reasonable for me and my household.
Similarly if i invite someone in to my house/gym/garden against the rules this Christmas.
They have the intelligence and freedom of thought to decide if they accept that invitation.

» What tier are you in? (Go to post)21-12-2020 @ 13:23 
Samthepigman said:
Who are you going to rely on then? Dave the bin man? Kevin from Morrisons? Willsan from sugden?

Myself

I don't trust the scientists (certain ones) and believe there are more agendas at play

Think what you like on Willsans views, but if trouble ever arises, at least he won't be a sheep that blindly follows propaganda

But hey,like I said earlier I hope I'm proving to be a f**king nut job, as the alternative would be very grim
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)21-12-2020 @ 10:35 
Samthepigman said:
In other words, you would change. You just won't admit it.

I would probably change the way I drive if my son was God, forbid in an accident

The virus is real,but the restrictions are BS

I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect everything will seem kind of normal come summer (last summer wasn't too bad), only for s**t to hit the fan come Autumn again

Maybe a new more lethal strain,that will require further lockdown measures over the winter until vaccines are amended

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't have much faith on the government and scientists being honest. I honestly believe there is something more going on

I'm not a flat earther and I don't usually follow wild conspiracies, but I am sceptical about this whole pandemic,or at least the handling

I hope you are all right and I'm a crackpot?For all our sakes I hope I'm proven wrong, or we are going to a experience much more s**te in the near future
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)20-12-2020 @ 18:54 
dannyboy73 said:i stopped listening to others gibber months ago.

you have to respect people to take their consultation.

Repeating what the government has just enforced (or attempting to enforce) does not earn a free thinkers respect.

Do the obedient and worried well just go on these forums to Get outraged I wonder?

Ive no idea what level of restriction Im living in and couldnt give a flying monkey...will continue to see who i like when i like and shake hands with any human who want to.

Good man

I'm the same,happy to shake anyones hand who wants to
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)20-12-2020 @ 12:16 
WILLSAN said:https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/132070262_10157588696436860_1077136321668824570_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Z2gUeVdRGrkAX9BDUVt&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=3fa24f0f16230a0b4f04f56436664ddd&oe=600606FC

Lol

We will soon have to pay for the privilege to breathe
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)20-12-2020 @ 11:51 
I will happily await prime minister Whittys next instructions, whilst I eat Christmas dinner in a separate room from family wearing my mask

We need to stay alert and protect the NHS
» What tier are you in? (Go to post)19-12-2020 @ 19:34 
I'm in the north of ireland

6 week lockdown coming 26th December

The government's drunk with power

Welcome to North Korea in 2021!

New mutant strain!! Lmao
» Strength decline with age? (Go to post)17-12-2020 @ 19:51 
Post Edited: 17.12.2020 @ 19:51 PM by AdamT
Boar said:like many other drugs ....it brings a great feeling of well being ...more zipppp ... training is more fun and recovery is quicker

the downside is probably a host of complications as you get older and then early death.

needless to say , i am giving it a big swerve !

After this year I don't honestly give a f**k about early death

Would rather burn out than fade away

I have taken much worse s**t than steroids

As soon as I get a proper run at the gym in the new year I'm on

It was always some stupid moral reason I never went on. Mates always teased me about roids when I did grow a little, saying how bad they are. Of course they had a glass of whiskey in one hand, a joint in another and a little powder running from their nostrils
» Strength decline with age? (Go to post)17-12-2020 @ 09:31 
Funky_monkey said:Rob, I tore my right meniscus and acl aged 19 or 20.
Not sure when I tore my left meniscus and acl, but the MRI I had aged 25 showed it had scarred over. 2 slipped discs. Slap tear in left shoulder.

I was about 86kg when I was squatting 200 naked knees for fun, benching 135, and pulling 220kg without any "assistance". I could even do it after 7 years clean when in Cyprus, and another 3 years have passed since then.

Sorry for the silly question, but did you use drugs when at your strongest?

It could be a mixture of wear, tear and low testosterone
» Strength decline with age? (Go to post)14-12-2020 @ 15:41 
Post Edited: 14.12.2020 @ 15:42 PM by AdamT
I hit pbs in all my lifts in February pre lockdown aged 36

I have lost over 2 stone, so obviously I am not strong now, as I'm focusing on cardio and body composition

I had noticed recovery going downhill about a year or so ago

Once I get to good shape, im going to train naturally for a little longer and get as close to previous numbers as possible (maybe surpass?), then I'm going to take some gear

I was going to juice early this year, but wanted to get in some shape naturally first

Some will see it as cheating, but I'm not competing drug free and I will be stronger than ever with more muscle these next few years

Roll on the good times!!
» The flu jab (Go to post)05-12-2020 @ 11:12 
Had flu last year and in 09

Only felt s**t for 2 days really, so wouldn't bother with a jab, unless I was obese or have other medical issues

12345678910 ... 11 ... 338339340341342343344345346347348

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions