REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 209 guests
You are here: HomeForumcraigmanc → View All Posts

View All Posts: craigmanc

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)06-04-2009 @ 16:56 
VinnyfromCustardLand said:
What can I say... you stole the show!

Praise to the organisers and credit for the performances have been given prior to discussing your good self.

Please take what I'm about to say as constructive criticism and not an insult, whilst I don't suspect Rob cared, some event organisers might take you not wearing the competition t as an insult. Plus the fact it makes you look more than a little arrogant.

In all seriousness good luck for the final, you have a good team behind you in the Reading boys.

Cheers for that Vinney I always steal the show!! Come to think of it I will fooooooooookin nick anythin!!

The best part of the day was Rob,Kelv and Chalky's Mrs's keeping me in coffee. Simon reckons I had about 15 cups that day.

The Basement lads are sending our support out to Dave(Rainman)Oliver in the Northern Comp next week.
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)06-04-2009 @ 15:28 
170 anvil carry is great!!
Luv it!!
» Under 90kg North of England's Strongest Man (Go to post)06-04-2009 @ 15:23 
Was a bloody good day at Portsmouth, our lad came 11 of 14 and gave a 110% so we where all proud.

I've got a pic of the scoreboard so shall upload it later.

Really good day, although Adam (3rd) was not your typical strongman, he decided not to compete in his competition t like everyone else because it was too big. Instead he went for a sleeveless nike vest which was 2 sizes too small, wore tight little shorts showing off his shaven legs and orange complection. He'll probably be sporting some serious sports sun glasses and will have the swagger of a champion (in his eyes anyway). I'm sure Craig will leap to his defence being one of there boys but seriously that boy needs to man up.

Na Vinney

I aint gonna jump in on Adams defence as I know what he is like.
He gave over 100% and not been training that long!!

I think it was a shock what he can do! 80kg opener, 130,150 then 165 farmers deadlift!! Oh yea NO STRAPS!! Impresive eh?

We only told him to qualify as more in the tank so watch out!! MR GAY UK will be out to get ya!! c**tS!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105kg Southern qualifier 2009 (Go to post)12-03-2009 @ 17:37 
Post Edited: 12.03.2009 @ 17:38 PM by craigmanc
Well guys Paul was under and was carrying on like an exhibition comp!

I weighed him in!! Yea he was over then stripped eveythin off down to his shorts and was under. The chain he had round his neck guy was like some chain from medieval times think that is what swayed him under!!

Also the SKIRT he had on weighed some weight also!! Somebody quoted me that one!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105kg Southern qualifier 2009 (Go to post)07-03-2009 @ 14:29 
Who said the venue cost 1200 quid? I know how much it has all cost as I paid for the bulk of it!

We are putting on a good day as all the rest of you guys are!!

Who coming down from up north and the midlands then?
» Sugdens Strongest Man 2009 (Go to post)21-12-2008 @ 15:56 
Do you need any help in the loading as I am back up North that week and willing to help out if needs be!!

See I aint such a wa**er!! YOU BUNCH OF c**tS!!
» Sugdens Strongest Man 2009 (Go to post)13-12-2008 @ 15:31 
bhamstaff said:
how do i enter?

We battle again Kieran, I shall bring my banjo...

Kieran!! You got a pretty mouth!! Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like a pig!!
» Commonwealth Championships O/L (Go to post)08-12-2008 @ 23:00 
BUNCH OF c**tS!!
» Commonwealth Championships O/L (Go to post)08-12-2008 @ 20:35 
little_a said:
jt said:
not exactly overwhelmed by participants!

If it was that easy everyone would be doing itWink

f**k ME ANDY!! Thats what I would of said!! Did you manage to get me lads name down? HA f**kIN HA

Grin Grin
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)28-11-2008 @ 13:54 
Carl said:
do the welsh dress up as sheep then?

Dress up as em! f**k em!! What else can a taffy t**t do with one!!
Grin Grin
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)28-11-2008 @ 13:35 
little_a said:
LMFAO
[IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/232/cnutes9.png[/IMG]

They're on to you big fellaGrin Grin

Andy!!

I always knew I was a c**t! Just nowt to do with a sheep though I aint f**kIN WELSH!!
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)28-11-2008 @ 11:53 
Cuddles said:
In other news, can anyone clarify these questions for me?

- do you have to enter your nearest qualifier or can you enter any of them?

- can you enter more than one?

We have been told you can only enter one comp!! I think it stupid as some areas may not have enough guys to do that areas qualifier!!
The only thing would be three comps in three weeks could be an injury waitin to happen!!Then your f**ked.

I put forward that you could do all comps if you wanted but had to specify which one you are going to do as your qualifying comp!! So you can do three comps but only get one chance at qualifying!!
So if your from Manchester you can do Northern and Midlands but can only qualify in Northern!!

Hope that helps?
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)27-11-2008 @ 09:41 
Post Edited: 31.07.2018 @ 07:10 AM by Rob
This has been a subject for some time now!! If you look at SDF there was a thread on about making it one standard then with every body trying to get involved and nobody agreeing it died off!!

As I live down the SHANDY DRINKING SOUTH!! But origionaly from Manchester the cream of the North I offered to do a lot and just got shoved back.

Next year I want to get more into the promotional side and push the sport wherever possible!!

See there is a good side to me and do make constructive says on any thread!!

Edited due to Google Adsense violations
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)27-11-2008 @ 09:06 
Post Edited: 31.07.2018 @ 07:10 AM by Rob
little_a said:
I dont post that much on here anymore, and I dont do strongman type stuff. I respect the difference of opinion but could you guys stop phoning me late at night to tell me what a bunch of chiseling t**tbags everyone else is. It all falls on deaf ears guys. Firstly I love you all. Secondly I love you all even more after that first joint.

Please, no more phone calls.

I only rang you to ask you what you was having for tea Andy!!

Also I have had a good sleep, totally rested and ready to throw more f**king abuse!!

THAT ENOUGH FOR YA ALL! SEE YA ON "21/02/09

Edited due to Google Adsense violations
» U/105 comps in 2009 (Go to post)26-11-2008 @ 23:37 
Post Edited: 26.11.2008 @ 23:38 PM by craigmanc
Rick said:
Craig, you were quite a lot calmer in person at Adders.

I don't quite understand why this has got so heated so fast. Tony pointed out, quite rightly, that to make it flatly impossible for relative newcomers to qualify (which was the original plan in the south, as stated) was not very good - as has now been acknowledged. Admittedly he could have been more diplomatic. Mr Cowdrey took it rather badly at first, but since seemed to have calmed down. He, too, could have been more diplomatic. Lots of newbies flooded aboard and were immoderate. Craig probably could have been less diplomatic, but not without considerable effort. Hey ho.

I would point out that if you acted like this on the SDF as a newcomer you wouldn't last f**king long.

Yea I would be treated well as I have been on there f**kin years and always talk like this diplomaticly!! c**tY!!

I am a quiet bloke who has a very odd sense of humour! But as Andy,fat pete and Joe know me by now I am a wolf in sheeps clothin!!

Does this mean I get an invite to Sugdens strongest man 2009 being from a little fishing village of the river Irwell!!
CITY OF SALFORD!!!

SUCK MY f**kING GINGER BALLS!! All f**king three of em!! wa**erS!!

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

You are here: HomeForumcraigmanc → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions