REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 174 guests
You are here: HomeForumnewhybrid → View All Posts

View All Posts: newhybrid

12345678910 ... ... 3334353637383940414243

» News From The GBPF EXEC - Suspended Lifters (Go to post)19-05-2016 @ 14:21 
Rick said:I agree with Tom. If you're in the GBPF and going overseas in a position to challenge for medals - i.e. If you're genuinely good - you're gonna get tested a lot.

I've never been tested, because I'm pants.

interestingly enough, Gerry MacNamara who's now a committee member and lifter in the GPC, but did lift in the IPF for several years previously stated the complete opposite. he reckoned they tested the guys who were lower doing the pecking order because they figured they'd come back negative. while avoiding testing the top lifters as positive tests on their 'stars' would be bad for the fed.
» News From The GBPF EXEC - Suspended Lifters (Go to post)19-05-2016 @ 14:15 
JonA81 said:

Grin

lol!

its a valid point though. Clomid is used to treat male factor infertility, which is pretty much what PCT is.
» Smelling salts. (Go to post)18-05-2016 @ 15:03 
matthewvc said:
there's a limit to strength though - i was lucky to get my second bench at the euros last year because i stupidly opened a new bottle of nose tork and took a big lungful from right over the opening. choking like mad and couldn't see for water streaming out my eyes.

dont hold it so close to your nose then

Happy
» News From The GBPF EXEC - Suspended Lifters (Go to post)18-05-2016 @ 14:53 
matthewvc said:Clomid means you're doing pct, means you've been doing gear,
same when other ancillaries

or that you're going for IVF.
» Smelling salts. (Go to post)18-05-2016 @ 14:48 
get the single use amps if you can. as strong as nose tork but obviously no lose in potency. i got 10 boxes off inzer when i ordered my belt last year. it's the real first aid ones, designed to revive unconscious patients.
» Which Fed is best for a drug free lifter ? (Go to post)25-03-2016 @ 09:21 
DrD said:

ABPU - more tests conducted for AAS (not currently testing for stims etc) [1 in 10 lifters tested @comps], probably less drugs use in tested arm, small, new fed but looks to be very lifter focussed and comps looks great from footage (not been to a comp myself yet). Some rules make lifting easier (lifting head during bench, can be on toes, use of monolift etc). Dislike being referred to as an amateur due to being drugs tested. Membership growing quickly, but still small / new fed.

yeah the amateur bit is poorly worded and needs changed really.
» Which Fed is best for a drug free lifter ? (Go to post)25-03-2016 @ 09:17 
i lift in GPC and BPU, obviously neither of those are tested but ABPU comps run alongside the BPU ones and the atmosphere is great and the fed as a whole is very lifter focused. a fair bit of testing is done from what i gather too.
drug free i have no idea about, GBPF are bureaucrats who are only interested in the lifter as a revenue stream. i certainly never felt valued by them at any time. nor was i ever tested or did i hear of anyone at any comp i was at being tested. these were regional qualifiers though, maybe different at international level.
» after a pair of inzer of metal shirt slippers. (Go to post)20-03-2016 @ 21:22 
fashion. precisely. more of a fetish to be fair.
» after a pair of inzer of metal shirt slippers. (Go to post)18-03-2016 @ 10:51 
yeah thats what i'm using just now but just wanted to give a pair of 2nd hand slips a go for comparison.
» after a pair of inzer of metal shirt slippers. (Go to post)18-03-2016 @ 10:13 
anyone have any going spare? dont have to be in amazing condition as long as they work.
email if can help please: neilstewart83@gmail.com
» what is the current GBPF/IPF rule on lifting in other feds? (Go to post)18-03-2016 @ 10:11 
brilliant i thought so, thank you for the clarification.
» what is the current GBPF/IPF rule on lifting in other feds? (Go to post)18-03-2016 @ 07:35 
so my thinking was correct yes?
» what is the current GBPF/IPF rule on lifting in other feds? (Go to post)17-03-2016 @ 10:18 
am i correct in thinking that you can not represent Great Britain in the IPF if you lift internationally in another federation?
however its ok to lift in other feds at local/regional/qualifier level?
many thanks.
» Brian shaw 1000 lb dead (Go to post)04-03-2016 @ 08:19 
lets face it, this is all irrelevant as history teaches us Shaw will be injured come the big day.
» old titan super katana/katana size 48 single ply or 50 double. (Go to post)20-02-2016 @ 08:28 
sorry mate no good. needs to be broken in so i can be certain of a touch in it.

12345678910 ... ... 3334353637383940414243

You are here: HomeForumnewhybrid → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions