REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 170 guests
You are here: HomeForumMadcowdrey → View All Posts

View All Posts: Madcowdrey

12345678910 ... ... 9293949596979899100101102

» 105kg stuff (Go to post)18-06-2009 @ 09:42 
I can contact all the southern lads that qualified but im sure like me they will only do it if it is for the title of Englands strongest man. i may even bring some cookies if your lucky lol
» August Back holiday Novice comp in Reading (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 23:14 
oh yes with a guest apperance as a loader!!! me!! and to stop craig from stealing everyones stuff lol
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 22:34 
for me thats the main reason i was competing as the title Englands strongest man means something!! i want the chance to win this or at least try!!!!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 22:27 
and if jasons comp is called englands then thats another hotel to book and cost me even more money and i have not even competed yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 22:25 
Sparrow said:
If it's the same date, the same qualified athletes and the same events - why can't it be England's Strongest Man U105kg??

well i re-booked my hotel to the new date 12th july and cost me money and now i have to cancel it so i will loss more money and family and friends and other competitors..
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 21:42 
So now we have lost one great comp on the 105 calender and all of us have lost money on hotels for nothing!! we have all qualified for britains, but i wanted to compete in englands 105kg against the best 105s in the country. fair play to jason for putting another comp on but i have my name down for a load of other comps already. The point for me was competing for Englands strongest man!!! i work my training around the most important comps and this was important to me as i wanted to try and beat paul wood this time!!!!!!!!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 13:38 
i just want you guys there competing on the 12th as i have been looking forward to this for sooooo long. We all made the 3 qualifiers happen so lets get through the englands and look forward to the uks and britains!!!!!!!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 13:31 
Post Edited: 17.06.2009 @ 13:34 PM by Madcowdrey
Sorry Simon, Wasn't implying you were either mate, I know you love me ;-)

It's this bit "This comp was not posponed due to Athletes not being able to make weight!!!!!! and I don't know where the f**k that has come from!!!"

It has come from me, cause thats waht I posted. I am paraphrasing here a little as obvioulsy dont recall word for word, but he said to me "yeah, there are a number of reasons, people being ill, lads being "heavy" - then went on to mention John & Paul having just done an open comp! And he wanted the best guys there and therefore the best quality of comp!!

Would no one else interpret it as those twos issues have been facotored in when making the decision, cause I do. If I'm wrong I would apologiose for that, but dont see how I possibly can be from what he said to me!!

if thats what he said then i can see what your saying mate. love ya x
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 13:29 
SM said:
Why has Scot not posted.

he only posts on s.d.f mate.
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 12:41 
JC said:
Terry I have no doubt Paul can make weight, loseing a lot of weight in water is not hugely difficult, we all know this

The liar thing wasn't aimed at you, more the cut and past of Scotts SDF post

If we were professional strongman I reckon this would not be as badm but the fact of the matter is a few (lot) of people have families/jobs that needs sorting out weeks in advance before this s**t

Once is sorted, sometimes hard to reverse.

J.c i am not calling you a liar my friend, im just pasting what scott posted on s.d.f. you guys can go on there and see i am not making it up. . . When i spoke to scott he just told me there was a problem with the venue which really is not scots fault.
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)17-06-2009 @ 11:22 
Scott posted this this morning on s.d.f.

FACT
This comp was not posponed due to Athletes not being able to make weight!!!!!! and I don't know where the f**k that has come from!!! the day before weigh in has been on the cards all year and a long time coming.
I have had to deal with this abroad,
Do I totaly agree with it NO, do I think that you should weigh in at 105kg on the day YES, but I don't make the rules and this is all about the bigger picture and not about b**ching about something that your have no control over.
DEAL with it because thats the way it is! and if your are good enough it won't f**king matter anyway,
if you get the chance to compete in a top international comp your gona be dealing with it any lol!

As for the credibility having gone don't make me laugh, its all the arm chair so called strong men big mouths on forums like this that take the credibility away from strongman, spouting off about s**t they know f**k all about first hand!!!

When someone puts on a comp all they get is criticism and s**t about what wasn't right about the comp!

It has to stop because we are getting pissed off with it!!
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)16-06-2009 @ 21:55 
Guys scott does not use sugden but he has posted replys on strength disscusion forum regarding this matter so post on there to let him no your thoughts... hope this helps
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)16-06-2009 @ 21:52 
Tony said:
Madcowdrey said:
I dont really mind the date change as i will compete no matter what!!! i hope paul and john are also there to compete as i want to try and beat the best there is. I want the best 105s there on the day so when we compete there is no question over who is the best!!!! Got to say it is very short notice and i no a lot of my family and friends have had to re-book rooms at a price.

You've been ill as f**k mate, you should be over the moon with the put back.

I have been ill mate but im better now and my strength has not suffered. i have lost a lot of weight but feel fitter for it. My training has been real tough and aimed at the comp being on the 28th not the 12th so it has messed me up alot, but as ian says it is out of our hands so i will have to change my training up and adapt to the change. I really hope all you guys still compete as last year it was a great comp with the sugden massive in attendance.
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)16-06-2009 @ 20:43 
I dont really mind the date change as i will compete no matter what!!! i hope paul and john are also there to compete as i want to try and beat the best there is. I want the best 105s there on the day so when we compete there is no question over who is the best!!!! Got to say it is very short notice and i no a lot of my family and friends have had to re-book rooms at a price.
» Englands Strongest Man u105 official stuff (Go to post)16-06-2009 @ 18:10 
I can understand the weight issue and i totally agree . i have had to rebook my hotel also. weigh in the day before dont do nothing for me as i weigh 99kg.

12345678910 ... ... 9293949596979899100101102

You are here: HomeForumMadcowdrey → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions