REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 211 guests
You are here: HomeForumMadcowdrey → View All Posts

View All Posts: Madcowdrey

12345678910 ... ... 9293949596979899100101102

» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)28-07-2009 @ 13:34 
were you one of the four to press all objects?

and well done you must be well pleased to place so high and beat owen at last!

cheers mate. i did press all objects but i was moving back with the sleeper and he gave me no lift. Owen has beaten me every time so it was nice to beat him for a change, i just had one of them days where i woke up feeling strong and the day went to plan. Cheers tony, i am looking forward to britains now and hopefully i will give you a run for your money this time lol. well done to all the lads that competed, 7 heavy events was brutal... everyone did well. Cleggy is a deadlift beast!!!!!!
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)27-07-2009 @ 18:00 
jt said:
how much of an advantage do you think guys had who had trained on the kit in this comp?

I trained with the kit twice. Paul cator has never used it. The only kit thats different from the basement stuff i use is the fat handle farmers which was a test of grip strength. Tore a nice lump out of my hand aswel.
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)27-07-2009 @ 12:57 
Very happy with my result, the day went perfect for me and i was in top form!! Was happy at finishing 2nd in the arm over arm and the tyre flip. J.C and mark were awsome, great to see you guys there busting your arse's. Chris Jenkins had some awfull luck tearing the callus's of both hands on the fat handle farmers, but he dug in and finished the comp. The 2 pauls were running away with the points and it was hard to stick with them. Both pauls have competed at the top level and it shows!! It was a well run comp with the biggest crowd i have seen watching. Loads of sponsers and t-shirts and Beer, The strippers that were scoring got a load of the lads in trouble for perving on them lol It was hard to resist the beer tent with the sun beating down and big tel swigging pints infont of us, i no j.c was gagging for a pint lol Great day out and a great laugh with the lads competing.
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)21-07-2009 @ 14:50 
LOL LOL this will be a hard comp full stop!!! And a little bit of 105 history for those of you who have forgot about John Forty!! This man has been competing for over 5 years, The last uks 105 there was John won it. He has also beaten scott reid a few times and we all no how good he is. Baldy paul will be another one to look out for with bags of experiance. Its going to be good to compete in and great to watch.
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)21-07-2009 @ 13:03 
This is looking to be a cracker of a comp. Some great strongmen competing. The events are still the same if it rains j.c so bring some wellies lol
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)20-07-2009 @ 13:49 
Harry 'the Hulk' Shahlaei is also competing
» severn valley (Go to post)19-07-2009 @ 10:35 
Cuddles said:
Congrats to Colin on the win.

Hasnt he won a novice comp before though?

Yeah colin won the chase novice comp 8 weeks ago. he put his name down for the chase and seven valley at the same time. He has only been training strongman events with me for 4 months now. This is his last novice comp!! He will be hitting some open comps next year with me..
» severn valley (Go to post)18-07-2009 @ 23:49 
Was a great day and i was proud to see my training partner win.. Colin 'Hammertime' Hawkins first place!!! well done buddy. He trained very hard with me for this and it was great to see all the gym training pay off.
» calling all 105 athletes (Go to post)16-07-2009 @ 12:43 
This is the heaviest 105 comp yet, with some great events . loads of sponsership and im sure it will be a great day. Come on lads, chester has the right attitude.
» BPC Brits (Go to post)06-07-2009 @ 08:34 
awsome news. im well pleased for gareth davis. he is a top bloke who trainss really fooking hard.
» UK Strongest Man u105Kg - Kent (Go to post)01-07-2009 @ 22:55 
ian whiting is out
» BSM under 105kg (Go to post)01-07-2009 @ 11:48 
dont like the sound of straps!! grip strength all the way! mr brown is a top bloke, if any of you have seen (rise of the foot soldier) mr brown makes an apperance at the begining of the film in the gym pumping up lol
» 105kg stuff (Go to post)30-06-2009 @ 13:06 
LOL was just watching will sandersons stone blackout again, you can see the concern in j.ts face. I bet he was thinking f**k i hope he signed his disclamer lol lol will you did get a nice clean up to your chest, just needed to press it up mate. your tech was good.
» BSM under 105kg (Go to post)30-06-2009 @ 10:35 
most of the clips on this vid were from britains strongest man southern qualifier last year. if mr brown said axle deadlift it will be an axle.
» 105kg stuff (Go to post)29-06-2009 @ 15:46 
i would think that if jon was going he would of had plenty of notice and joni got the ok for 1 guy from this comp to go so it does sound like 2 guys could be going!! what a team that makes, tony and hobson! awsome.

and j.c your right i could do them events. someone give me some bogus info on this comp telling me it was a 400kg yoke and so on. lol hope this gets sorted and hope you both get to go!!

12345678910 ... ... 9293949596979899100101102

You are here: HomeForumMadcowdrey → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions