REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 189 guests
You are here: HomeForumRyanDodz → View All Posts

View All Posts: RyanDodz

» WORLD LOG LIFT CHALLANGE..(LIVE STREAM)..14/02/15 (Go to post)14-02-2015 @ 11:37 
Post Edited: 14.02.2015 @ 11:40 AM by RyanDodz
I'm struggling to log on.

I've requested new password and nothing comes through :/ Tried several times now.
» si joint pain and deadlifts (Go to post)01-10-2014 @ 17:21 
John said:
Yeah edds has a sets of stiff legged in it if you look at my journal I've been doing them and good mornings.I mean in no way was I strong enough to dead 330 but I do believe if your problem is similer to mine then starting stupid light with coans could help greatly.I think I had or have hyper mobility in the si I think its only sposed to move 3mm I think it moved a lot.although you do have to swollow your pride a bit lol good luck mate :-)

i'll take a look!!

Thanks a lot, and good luck on that 180!
» si joint pain and deadlifts (Go to post)01-10-2014 @ 10:59 
John said:
I know exact ally what you mean,how heavy was the car dead? Tell you what tho I know its not everyone cuppa tea but I've been following ed coans for 8 weeks now I started stupid light and coz its all set weights it kinda stops me going to far. Feel OK so far pulled 180 I know its not much but I'm happy with the progress.

It was the car deadlift at UK open weight southern qualifiers back in 2013, a week or two before I had englands u105kg to compete in. No idea on the weight, I just know some of the Open weight 330kg ish floor deadlifters didnt rep it, i managed 3 but at a HIGH price Unhappy

I'm trying defecit SLDL with a rounded back - 40kg adding 2.5kg a week to strenghten everything up again slowly.
Will look into Ed Coans when I think lifting off the floor will feel nice!
» si joint pain and deadlifts (Go to post)30-09-2014 @ 09:57 
John said:
Oh mate that's s**t hope it gets better...think my 180 is coming up in 3 weeks time so fingers crossed otherwise it might ping again :/

Good luck Happy.

Mine was down to me being stupid and trying to push it that little too far!

I shouldn't have been doing it, so its all my fault, kinda mad at myself now lol.
» si joint pain and deadlifts (Go to post)29-09-2014 @ 12:50 
Post Edited: 29.09.2014 @ 12:52 PM by RyanDodz
John said:
You saying that has made me think..when I did my deads I would dip two or three times before starting the lift.although the latest inccedent was Monday it was 165 x 8 I got to 7 reps and got very executed thought one more and the coxits area did this horrible popping crouching thing. Straight after that the pain was herendous but the day after felt like nothing had really happened.I thought I was ready for a summer frame :/ how did you go about rebuilding back up? Cheers :-)

I injured my back in May 2013 doing a car deadlift - I finally got back training after months of physio and rehab. 4 weeks of light training doing 15 rep minimum sets, decided to work up to 180kg x 2 deadlifts and they felt great, loaded 200kg... PING, felt my back go yesterday!!

Totally pissed off now. Lower right hand side of my back hurtsand it feels tight in my glute now. Going to keep doing Pilates to stretch and build core strength and hope my physio can work her magic lol.

SI join pain sucks!!
» Core work? (Go to post)18-09-2014 @ 10:45 
Pilates once a week has given me pain free glutes and low back... the first time in over a year and a half!!

My core was weak which made my glutes, lower back and hamstrings take over causing me pain.

DO CORE WORK
» 130 kg strict log press (Go to post)06-09-2014 @ 17:20 
Very nice log press.

Strict tho? Definite leg drive there, but a great achievement all the same!!!!
» Sunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre (Go to post)23-08-2014 @ 21:27 
Ben_F said:No mate, i am in Belfast.

Ahhh at uks?
Fair enough mate! Good luck!!
» Sunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre (Go to post)23-08-2014 @ 21:03 
Session tomorrow?
» Oberst 220 log press out of the rack! (Go to post)30-05-2014 @ 19:07 
HeavySingle said:Don't get me wrong, it's an incredible feat of strength, amazing to watch. But recently savickas was slated on this board for his world record soft lockout, is obersts lockout any stronger?

This isn't meant to come across as inflammatory, genuine question

umm... whats in question about this lift exactly?? Perfectly locked and in control, he steps back to drop it down???
» Britains Natural Strongest Man 2014 - Northern Qualifier. (Go to post)27-02-2014 @ 18:11 
Looks great!! hopefully be fit for this
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)16-08-2013 @ 13:49 
Where is this comp being held?? (sorry if ive missed it somewhere)
» Oswestrys Strongest Man - Static Show Down (Go to post)15-08-2013 @ 14:59 
Do the Opens shane
» bench or overhead PB? (Go to post)05-08-2013 @ 10:50 
OH every day
» Englands 105's Strongest Man 2013 (Go to post)29-06-2013 @ 11:46 
joewills said:I lost a belt at the comp. And some pride.

there was a strength shop buckle belt left, I gave it to Craig

You are here: HomeForumRyanDodz → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions