REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 85 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumpaul_hamo → View All Posts

View All Posts: paul_hamo

» Big Gay bash2 (Go to post)03-11-2012 @ 21:47 
Post Edited: 03.11.2012 @ 21:48 PM by paul_hamo
Paul Hamilton on facebook

Tequilla getting saved for when my mate gets back from Miami just found out he's won Worlds Teen Bodybuilding Comp!! So the gym lads will be sharing that to celebrate.
» Big Gay bash2 (Go to post)03-11-2012 @ 21:39 
Hi im Paul something that came 1st lol.

I'm 130kg and 6'5.

Thanks for a great day we all really enjoyed it we felt very welcome. Look forward to competing against some of you guys in the future.

I am on facebook if any1 wants to add me.
» JUnction Gym Summer Sizzler (July) (Go to post)13-03-2012 @ 20:39 
im liking my new name but i think paul (won my first comp without training and smashed deadlift and stones ) hamilton is better Grin
» JUnction Gym Summer Sizzler (July) (Go to post)13-03-2012 @ 20:10 
f**k it lol ill sort out payment asap mate sorry marc cherry i wont be in mays comp i have 1 in july to focus on Happy bring on round 2 ha ha x
» JUnction Gym Summer Sizzler (July) (Go to post)13-03-2012 @ 19:57 
lol payback . sounds like it could be fun Grin i better start training lol. neil be nice to me when i win in your manor Happy
» ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE NOVICE COMP. (Go to post)12-03-2012 @ 20:43 
thanks mate and u doing some open comps soon ? bench aint to bad it will get better and so will the others with some luck . send me ur gym details and i could pop down at a weekend Happy
» Only the strong will survive! (Go to post)12-03-2012 @ 20:38 
whens the latest i can enter mate ?i wana try some log and dumbell before i commit to anything lol
» ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE NOVICE COMP. (Go to post)12-03-2012 @ 17:59 
had a great day and thanks to marc and team and all the lads for helping me with first comp nervs . im still shocked i won to be honest . cant wait to try out the light open and get some training going .
» ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE NOVICE COMP. (Go to post)11-03-2012 @ 19:28 
anyone got ant details on how to look at pics opr vids from todays comp ??
You are here: HomeForumpaul_hamo → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto