REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 168 guests
You are here: HomeForumrian1987 → View All Posts

View All Posts: rian1987

12345678910 ... ... 2425262728293031323334

» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 11:06 
AMH_Power said:
What planet do you live on. How is he miles away? He'd probably pull your arms off. You need to stick to WWE as that's all you seem to have any knowledge of. Maybe watching it for so long as warped your views on reality.

Doubt he'd pull my arms off.. he's light years away
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 10:29 
KevC86 said:
Look at this dickhead with his logic! Like that has any place in a discussion about PEDs.
If anyone is stronger than Rian clearly they are using.
As an aside, I've complete faith in Arran, after all, powerlifters only need to learn 3 lifts, how hard can it be to get strong at just 3 lifts?!?!

So how do you know if they're stronger or not? Looking at your log you need to give up trying to be a strongman.. youre miles away
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 09:35 
yiannis said:
i know quite a few people who can bench over 220 who are drug free! I know Aaron and know his views and i also know his job and that if he failed a test his career it would be over! You need to wipe your minge and stop trying to put peoples strength down!
how come you dont put your numbers up? probz coz your a keyboard warrior and wouldn't be able to take the s**t you give!
Get a grip

Oh grow up.. I'm not a keyboard warrior.. I've got nothing to prove to the c**ts on this site
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 09:34 
Rick said:
You've just committed libel. We are hosting it. If the other party choose to sue, we would be partly liable. I happen to believe he's a reasonable man, so I shall not delete the thread just to be safe (unless he asks me to).
Do it again and you're gone. This is your only warning.

Like I give a f**k?
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 09:22 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I 100% believe that Aaron is 100% natural.

He must have the best genetics of all time then
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)17-06-2017 @ 08:56 
AMH_Power said:
You really think my views would be so strong if I was a f**king cheat myself? What a first class throbber you are.
My integrity will never be in question, and those that know me will agree. I've had over 100 drug tests in the last 12 years as part of lifting and career.
You are basically calling me a cheat on a public forum and you don't know me or anything about me. It's the biggest insult you can make to me; I commit my life to it. Just because you can't leave the status of pussy without drugs doesn't mean I can't.

Your reaction says to me that you're definitely on drugs.. nobody can bench over 220 natural especially at 100kg.. people who often cheat do go on about drug cheats to cover themselves.. your passed drug tests mean f**k all and I don't believe you've had 100 in 12 years.. whos paying for That?
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 23:54 
Evis said:
With pro sports its even worse. You are basically stealing money from someone else.
While I realise its controversial, I am with AMH here.

The prisons are too full.. It's not really a criminal offence.. It's ridiculous really.. where would it end? A boxer seriously injures an opponent do they go to prison? Someone handballs on purpose to score a go, do they go to prison?
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 23:37 
AMH_Power said:
You can't make powerlifting out to be tiny to justify your argument in the same breath suggesting it would cost silly amounts to the tax payer. Are YOU taking the piss?
Fraud is fraud. If you don't agree with definition take it up with the courts or Oxford dictionary and ask them if they are taking the piss.
I've read some of you previous posts, not sure if you are a pro troll or just a full on belter.

There are much worse things going on in society.. So every pro athlete that fails a test should be in prison? Come on stop talking bo***cks.. in tiny sports like powerlifting there's hardly any personal gain so it's hardly fraud is it.. and 235 bench natural? Don't make me laugh.. you're about as natural as ed hall
» Former World's Strongest Man Magnus Samuelsson still looks pretty strong (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 23:31 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
What sort of numbers does Z curl? Text and ask him.

Shut up you moron
» Former World's Strongest Man Magnus Samuelsson still looks pretty strong (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 20:31 
LaTuta said:
I talk about the curls.

Hes certified the coc4.. 140 is nothing to a guy like him.. I've cheat curled 110 before and he's way stronger than me
» Drug free and disillusionment (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 13:49 
AMH_Power said:
I get this, I do. But it's intentionally cheating; that's the difference. Drugs are what they are, and are a part of some sports. But until there is an absolute zero tolerance view on it in drug free sport, it won't be drug free.
Average joe will risk a ban, but not prison. Fraud is fraud. Or, in its place a lawfully enforceable fine. If I can be made to pay for a parking ticket as part of a contract I never signed, I'm sure these cheating low lifes can be made to pay if they do sign on competition entry.

Prison? Are you taking the piss? Imagine what itd cost the tax payer to pass a law like that? All for a minority sport..
» Former World's Strongest Man Magnus Samuelsson still looks pretty strong (Go to post)16-06-2017 @ 11:08 
LaTuta said:
I am quite suprised too that people really think this is true.

Why? I mean they're 2 of the strongest men ever.. Magnus did 15 reps with 200 on the bench in a super series event.. I couldn't see why Bryce would lie
» Ed Hall (Go to post)11-06-2017 @ 22:14 
FAT_SAM said:
You're natural and i need an oxy an hour or I get withdrawals mate.

Amazing squat? You're all steroids.. you're a pussy without then
» Ed Hall (Go to post)11-06-2017 @ 19:37 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I very much doubt Sam's jealous because he doesn't have the mentality of a child.
Anyway, he has met Magnus Ver Magnusson Cool

He has the mentality of a fat steroid abuser though
» Ed Hall (Go to post)11-06-2017 @ 19:19 
FAT_SAM said:While we're at it, I'm pretty tight with the queen.

Are you jealous fat lad?

12345678910 ... ... 2425262728293031323334

You are here: HomeForumrian1987 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions