REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 248 guests
You are here: HomeForumRick → View All Posts

View All Posts: Rick

12345678910 ... 580581582 ... 659660661662663664665666667668669

» TOMS TRAINING LOG. (Go to post)15-12-2007 @ 23:23 
Nice one lad.
» Sugden Christmas Meet... (Go to post)15-12-2007 @ 23:22 
I don't respect your choices, boar. I do still want to f**k you though.

Wink
» Hey Fuckers (Go to post)15-12-2007 @ 11:02 
It's alive!!
» LADS STOP MAKING EXCUSES (Go to post)14-12-2007 @ 18:03 
little_a said:
Rick said:
11/12/07 8:16PM
Y'know, I am getting pretty tired of this. I've been to every north-west comp this year (more than you), and loaded in three (more than anybody here). Whether or not I want to compete is nobody's f**king business but mine.

Your quotes not mine Rick. If going off the above you believe you're right, I know where theres a f**king housefull mate. LMFAO

As you rightly say, my quote, and if you ignore the bit you bolded and *read the whole sentence* you see that the whole thing is referring specifically to north-west comps. You've loaded a lot this year; so have a number of other people here; but, y'know, what I actually wrote is actually true. But then you knew that already, even if it took me another two posts to explain it to you Wink.

I don't know what "a housefull" means, but I'm sure you'll tell me later Happy.

Goalposts and moving spring to mindWink Wonder what extra criteria you'll add between 8-9PM tonight then?Confused

None, don't need to. Are you planning to take any more sentence fragments and ignore their context? Dude, you loaded in more total comps than me and lifted more than me too. Do you really need me to be wrong as well? I can pretend if you like.

Rob said:
LOL. Shot down in flames. Reputation in tatters. The maths genius has lost his genius.

Oh ye of little faith.
» The Assassin (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 21:01 
Thanks guys Happy.

Kids, don't train in the cold without knee sleeves. I forgot to put mine on last night for the lemon stuff, and today it's like I have the f**king trouser gnomes playing mr stabby with my kneecaps every time I move.

Ouch.
» LADS STOP MAKING EXCUSES (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 20:58 
Martin1956 said:
I know Bryn, but one of the ones I had in mind has been on the platform, done the British raw this year, was entered in last weekend's comp, was "too tired" to come, couldn't be arsed letting me or you know... Where's people's basic politeness, or am I from a different era? He's supposed to be lifting in Bradford on Saturday, saw him last night, said nothing about missing last Sunday OR going to Bradford, but it's obvious he's not going. You don't arrange a squat session on Friday when you plan to lift on Saturday! f**k 'em, I say.

Can't argue with that, mate. I don't think it's era; some people were just not dragged up right.
» LADS STOP MAKING EXCUSES (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 20:56 
little_a said:
Rick said:
Well, y'know, unless three of those five OL comps were in the north-west, my statement as written was *exactly* accurate Happy.

NW schools platform manager (held in NW)
British schools platform manager (held in NW)
British U 13's platform manager (held in NW)
YNE OL masters (YNE)
British masters (Lilleshall (WM?)- held over two days (dont know if that counts twice))
Wink

We're spiltting hairs I appreciate, but you and I do that sooooo wellGrin

Ooh. So, three comps in the NW, *but only one of them was a NW comp*! So I was right Happy.

I have oh so many hairs to split Happy.
» No longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 20:46 
Good stuff again. You really are a beast on deadlifts.
» G.F.H. - Vegan Style (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 20:45 
tokar said:
Joni said:
tokar said:
You don't want stretch reflex in Olympic lifts. They should be plenty light enough that you have no trouble getting them off the floor - the point of the first pull is just to get you into position to perform the second pull correctly. You don't need to be generating speed off the floor.

alan doesnt play that way. he believes in generating speed right off the deck, so thats what i aim to do Cool

I thought I was agreeing with Alan as against what Tony suggested - so now I'm not sure I understand what Alan's advice was in the first place. Whatever it was, I'm sure he can't have been advocating using the stretch reflex during the first pull.

Well, you get a good couple of seconds before the stretch reflex gets lost anyway, as I understand it. But certainly Alan believes in pulling the olympic lifts off the deck fast rather than not.
» Alex's log (Go to post)13-12-2007 @ 20:42 
It's not a small car Happy. I think there's you, me, joni and tokar coming from manchester central - will easily fit us all in, and Baz too if he wants.
» G.F.H. - Vegan Style (Go to post)12-12-2007 @ 23:04 
Joni said:

alan had me stand further back in the starting position to get better leg drive and to keep the shoulders over the bar. Worked a treat! Exited about hammering some practise with this.

This has been the big change in dl form for me too. I likes it, I does.
» Haydens log (Go to post)12-12-2007 @ 23:00 
Especially after you gave him all that help by, eg, shouting "lesbians! slam it LONG!" every time he addressed the bar...
» How many sugden members can YOU see ?? (Go to post)12-12-2007 @ 21:10 
I think you can just see the back and hair of "ynecawla", a Sugden member, too!
» Alex's log (Go to post)12-12-2007 @ 21:07 
Baz, Alex, if you're still around on the 22nd why not come out to Adders and meet the boys? I'm driving out from mancs anyway. You can lift or not as you want, and for sure you'll see some awesomeness.
» TOMS TRAINING LOG. (Go to post)12-12-2007 @ 21:05 
You'll qualify easily, then you can settle back and have fun Happy.

12345678910 ... 580581582 ... 659660661662663664665666667668669

You are here: HomeForumRick → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions