REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 204 guests
You are here: HomeForumsimon_knowles → View All Posts

View All Posts: simon_knowles

» New 24 (Go to post)26-03-2014 @ 22:11 
JohnGym said:I'm a huuuuge series watcher but I have never watched one episode of 24. It's never appealed to me.

I may give it a try.

same with me.

dexter was another one that looks good but i never got into.
» Why do bodybuilders get mad when? (Go to post)25-03-2014 @ 19:30 
AMG said:Cross fitters have a better physique than them and then call them gay? I think it's ironic that it's bodybuilders, to think it's not gay to idolise a naked man in a thong.

Just a none bias opinion.

surely to be classed as an actual bodybuilder and not just a gym rat your physique should be good enough and also bigger than the average crossfitters?
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)25-03-2014 @ 19:05 
lamb steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli cabbage cauliflower and roast potatoes.

being back at my mums has its advantages!
» Worlds strongest man (Go to post)25-03-2014 @ 17:24 
adamdutton said:How are they deciding which number 3 spots go through? The ones with most points or the ones with points closest to 2nd place?
Also anyone know why Lalas and radzikowski aren't there?

lalas hurt his back and radz hurt his tricep at the arnold.
» Weird addictions (Go to post)24-03-2014 @ 23:58 
at one point for me it was snickers, i was doing a 4 pack every day on the way to the gym.

ill go through weird phases of eating a shed load of the same thing, buy loads ready for it then go off it. got stock piles of all kinds of stuff in the cupboard.
» Frosties instead of Rice? (Go to post)24-03-2014 @ 22:07 
JackRevans said:
I recently had frosties in a shake with cookies and cream whey. stupidly sweet (nice though) but youre right it was pretty hard to drink.
for me its all about the instant mash now

what, in the shake??

how does that work out carbs and stuff wise? never even thought of that
» Who got dumped yesterday? (Go to post)24-03-2014 @ 19:47 
seems to be a common occurrence! my wife and i split up just before my last competition in november. threw everything right off, lost about 6lbs that week and it seriously damaged my over all performance, IMO! ah well.
» Frosties instead of Rice? (Go to post)24-03-2014 @ 19:43 
JackRevans said:im thinking rice krispies in a shaker with whey for post training insulin/protein/enjoyability

its not a great mix.

when i went gluten free i tried this, and although i still do it, its awful, ruins the taste of the shake, and when blended makes it stupidly thick! i eat a ton of rice crispies still, but i just have them in a bowl on the side. much better.

or make rice crispies cakes. eat them after training.
» Job roles (Go to post)23-03-2014 @ 22:04 
currently a prison officer in a long termers cat B. just done my SIA badge to open up my options and wanting to go into uni fairly soon, everythings allover the place ATM, so im open to offers! lol.
» Would you want to be as big as big heath? (Go to post)22-03-2014 @ 23:39 
unit94 said:
No but I want to watch it

fantastic film actually, gives a decent insight into the current BBing top few, phil heaths life is beyond amazing.

branch warrens too, come to that.

a friend and me went to see it at the big showcase place outside of Nottingham, thought it would be rammed as there was only one showing, ended up just me, him, an eastern European guy and his bored as hell looking missus.
» Would you want to be as big as big heath? (Go to post)22-03-2014 @ 21:21 
PAGAN said:Never mind Phil Heath, have any of you see recent pics of Flex Lewis? He looks ridiculous! I wouldn't like to look like that no. I'd like to look like Lazar Angalov or whatever he's called. I'll find a link...

flex is looking fantastic, moving into the opens next year too, aparantly be good to see how he gets on.

in terms of physiques, dorian yates has it for me.

out of interest, anyone see generation iron? fantastic film.
» 140 strict press (Go to post)18-03-2014 @ 23:58 
way to fight it up mate, very impressive.
» Which strongman would you most want to win wsm (Go to post)15-03-2014 @ 22:55 
Be great to see any of the British guys winning.
» Scott Mendelson pec tear - holy shit (Go to post)08-03-2014 @ 22:40 
93hopkinsonr said:Could this be the end of his benching days?

as he doesnt squat or deadlift i hope not.
» Scott Mendelson pec tear - holy shit (Go to post)08-03-2014 @ 22:28 
yup, haematoma! my forearm went black when i had a wrestling accident a few years ago!

You are here: HomeForumsimon_knowles → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions