REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 170 guests
You are here: HomeForumjamwithtupac → View All Posts

View All Posts: jamwithtupac

» Deadlifing doh with straps vs mixed grip Bare hands only with worse form (Go to post)07-08-2016 @ 20:45 
dannyboy73 said:Similar,
I can mixed up to 255 but straps never more than 200...
However...after years and years of deads strapless mixed grip..one trap higher than the other!

Ye iv competed in powerlifting so always used no straps and sometimes used straps on assistance work. The straps help me on shrugs and even rack pulls going doh but from the floor my best was 180 doh straps. I took off th straps same session and went up to 200 triples alternate grip no straps and felt easier... I have uneven development in hams and back I've been told too. I seem to keep better form doh and straps but can't lift heavy enough. It did make me think should I get stronger on doh with straps as maybe that means I'm weaker this way and getting stronger this way is only a good thing ...
» Deadlifing doh with straps vs mixed grip Bare hands only with worse form (Go to post)07-08-2016 @ 19:12 
The_Lechamotive said:I only train double overhand these days.

Use straps for high reps if grip is an issue. Then hook grip for singles and doubles[/quot

What's your best deadlift?? I actually pull a lot less wit straps. Iv repped 260kg dead stop reps no straps yet with straps best was 180kg. Just can't get the hang of them
» Deadlifing doh with straps vs mixed grip Bare hands only with worse form (Go to post)07-08-2016 @ 18:39 
Just wondering. I read something tom Martin said that he keeps better position in the deadlift going double over hand with straps vs going mixed grip no straps. Is it better to do most of your training straps doh if form is better
You are here: HomeForumjamwithtupac → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions