REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 141 guests
You are here: HomeForumMorrismuscle → View All Posts

View All Posts: Morrismuscle

» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 13:14 
craigmanc said:
Supply yes deliver no!! But if fuel is covered, delivery can be arranged

That's a good deal mate :-) what sizes / weights have u got ?
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 12:43 
craigmanc said:If anybody needs them in the Berkshire/Wiltshire/Oxfordshire area I can help

Just out of interest can u supply and deliver for free ?
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 12:38 
craigmanc said:If anybody needs them in the Berkshire/Wiltshire/Oxfordshire area I can help

We should try and set up a list of contacts that will supply big tyres at cost / or free if possible . Would be very useful .
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 12:35 
davycummings said:I would only pay for a tire if it was one which still had all its tread. Can get worn ones for free form local tyre place, and last time they came and delivered 3 for me for free. I offered them money and they declined it.

Sadly I have nowhere to use them just now

Agreed a good tyre is worth paying for. if your local tyre firm doesn't do tractor tyres you don't have much choice but to buy one and have it delivered . I suppose it depends on your location and weather firms have old ones in stock .
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 12:19 
johnHorton said:I cant find a local tyre firm,to be honest. but thanks,i've got my eyes open

Pm me we may be able to sort something out ?
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 12:17 
Post Edited: 09.09.2011 @ 12:40 PM by Morrismuscle
johnHorton said:I cant find a local tyre firm,to be honest. but thanks,i've got my eyes open

Yep as I said there hard to get hold off let alone delivered for free . Trouble is most tyre company's have contractors already in place to remove tyres
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)08-09-2011 @ 00:02 
Villa_Ste said:definetly won't get any money for it mate. i have 1 that weighs about 250kg and i cant even give it away.

Were are you based mate I may be interested ? Any pics
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 19:23 
General_ill said:If you deliver it I'll have it for free.

Haha ok I just want to be clear there are no ms vouchers or bows included in the deal :-)
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 19:17 
siovrhyl said:No they don't give ms vouchers or a pretty bow and you don't need to be arsey either I'm just letting you know your flogging an dead horse here most of the guys here know you don't pay for used tractor tyres

I was making a joke not being arsey chill out a little :-) maybe I will try fleebay . If anyone is interested I may drop the price a little lol.
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 19:00 
siovrhyl said:There really common mate and it costs tyre companies about 30 quid to dispose of them hence why they ll give them away and deliver them too

Bet they rap them up in a pretty bow to and give you 50 quids worth of ms vouchers lol. can u post the details of the company that will deliver these huge tractor tyres for free as it may be useful to the rest of the forum members :-)
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 18:16 
Medium weight Tyre flips for high reps plus sledge hammer work
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 18:04 
tyres this big don't come up every day And you can't get them for free anymore
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 17:39 
I said:I've got a large tractor tyre for sale ideal for anyone looking to start strongman training or sledge hammer work :-) if you want a pic pm me your mobile number and I will send you one. I reckon tyre is about 400lbs

Looking for 70 ono plus delivery or collection is free
» Tractor tyres (Go to post)06-09-2011 @ 17:35 
I've got a large tractor tyre for sale ideal for anyone looking to start strongman training or sledge hammer work :-) if you want a pic pm me your mobile number and I will send you one. I reckon tyre is about 400lbs
You are here: HomeForumMorrismuscle → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions