REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 124 guests
You are here: HomeForumBULKSGYM → View All Posts

View All Posts: BULKSGYM

» 15% promo code for BULKS POWER AND STRENGTH GYM supplements + merchandise (Go to post)20-03-2012 @ 10:43 
to celebrate Jay Hughes' win on Sunday and the fact he is off to EUROPE'S STRONGEST MAN, his sponsors Bulks Power & Strength Gym have said anyone who uses the PROMO CODE: BulksWins on their website will receive 15% off any item!! Please visit www.trainatbulks.com and click on BULKS SHOP for the full range of products. Make the most of it guys!! offer only available online so spread the word!
» SQUAT RACK FOR SALE.... ON EBAY STARTING AT 99P (Go to post)20-01-2012 @ 17:20 
yes pick up only as courier likely to be about £80 due to weight and then they will no doubt drop it or something. as for ebay, cant leave postage empty so have to enter 0 which then makes it free. stuipid!

Perhaps I shouldve added 'and it comes with a training session with Terry Hollands, Jay Hughes and Paul Carter' and it may have pushed the price up lol!'
» SQUAT RACK FOR SALE.... ON EBAY STARTING AT 99P (Go to post)20-01-2012 @ 09:15 
Hi Guys, thought someone on here may be interested in our squat rack from BULKS POWER AND STRENGTH GYM as we now have a monolift so no real need for it as we have a power rack as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1...

is the link for ebay

bidding starts at 99p and it needs to go as fed up with it laying in the strongman area lol!
» VOS TV - Jay Hughes - Training 2011 - 2012 (Go to post)14-01-2012 @ 18:51 
cheers for the comments...nice of ya all to take the time to write it...

cheers terry, fingers crossed hope ya right buddy. enjoyed the last few months trainin with you and cell/reflexions lot has help me no end.

lets hope 2012 is successful for me, and you get top 2 at wsm
» EUROPEAN STRONGEST MAN 2012 GIANTS LIVE (Go to post)29-12-2011 @ 15:39 
Post Edited: 29.12.2011 @ 15:41 PM by BULKSGYM
GATES said:ED HALL CONFIRMED ------- 1st in esm 1st in uks
GARY GARDNER CONFIRMED-----qualified for giants live at the expo
JAY HUGHES CONFIRMED
JACK MAC CONFIRMED------wsm athlete
MARK LAWSON CONFIRMED------ qualified for uks
ROB FRAMPTON CONFIRMED-------- wsm athlete
DAVE MEER CONFIRMED
LIAM O'SULLIVAN------------ won uksc north qual
TOM SHAW CONFIRMED------ 2nd in esm
GRAHAM HICKS CONFIRMED------ 105 esm champ 2 points off qualifiing for esm
ROB DRENAN CONFIRMED------- uks athlete
MIKE WOODS------- 2nd in bob doglash esm
PAUL CARTER CONFIRMED----- uks athlete
LLOYD RENALS ------ bob daglash esm champ

not too sure what dave and jay hughs have done this year as there from down south and i aint kept my eyes on them enough

all worthy imo

its jay hughes on bulks page i prob aint worthy in somes eyes, but in three major comps that most atheletes competed in this year (excel, nec and darrens wsm qualifier) i was always in the top three (excel i was 3rd highest english) won the nec... qualified for the englands at robs south qualifier comin 2nd to him, but it was made impossible for me to compete at the next round....wanted to do it..

dunno if this in peoples eyes deems me a contender but theres ya answer buddy hope it helps
» BULKS STRONGEST WOMAN 2011 (Go to post)09-09-2011 @ 10:24 
Hey Guys!

checkout

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=227621420623072

BULK'S STRONGEST WOMAN 2011

Sunday 27th November 11am start

ALL competitors will receive a medal, BULKs goodie bag, personalised pink tshirt (or vest, your choice) plus a pink headband. (£20 entrance fee)

TOP 3 will receive prizes and trophies

Events have been created after listening to feedback from all those who are interested and have been designed to ensure everyone can have a go and have a laugh.

Events as follows (subject to change/weather permitting)

Deadlift- last woman standing (80kg to start)

Van Pull (harness)

Loading Medley- 32kg 48kg and 65kg stone, 40-50kg sandbag then 50-60kg dumbell

110kg Yoke 25m then 130kg tyre flip back

55kg farmers for 20m, drop and turn, then 20m back

Pressing Medley- log, axle and dumbell (weights to be confirmed)

email jay@trainathulks.com or message via fb for application details
» BULKS GYM- NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS! (Go to post)22-06-2011 @ 11:58 
Hi Guys!

BULKS GYM is now proud to sponsor Sugden Barbell and in celebration of this we are offering all SUGDEN user 15% discount in our new online shop!!

Please visit

http://www.shop.trainatbulks.com/

and enter Bulks1 at the checkout to receive your 15% discount

You will need to register first

Also, anyone interested in coming to visit the gym itself can train for FREE using our FREE DAY PASS. Please message me your address and I will pop one in the post

SUGDEN users also receive a FREE 12 month MEMBERSHIP CARD so all you will have to pay to train is £4 per session, £12 week or £35 a month!! Again, please message me or email me with your details (emmy@trainatbulks.com) and I'll pop the card in the post

Every little helps lol!

Emmy Louise
Director
BULKS POWER AND STRENGTH GYM
You are here: HomeForumBULKSGYM → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions