Who's Online - 0 members and 134 guests
You are here: HomeForumsweeneyg → View All Posts

View All Posts: sweeneyg

» Just saw... (Go to post)09-05-2011 @ 14:27 
good thread lmao
» Best footwear for Yoke (calf/ankle suport) (Go to post)09-05-2011 @ 12:48 
have you tried boots ? lowa mountain boots offer excellent ankle support
» New here (Go to post)08-05-2011 @ 21:35 
That church is a good place to set up, i may pop in over next few weeks, I like going to different gyms, meet new peole pick up more knowledge cheers Simon
» New here (Go to post)08-05-2011 @ 21:26 
Sounds good mate, I may just have to come down,where in trebanos is it?, what's the price down there, where you thinking of opening a gym in clydach ? That old garage by the mond would have been a good place to open one.
» New here (Go to post)08-05-2011 @ 21:01 
Hi Simon, watched you in cardiff in march along with James and chris. From clydach, living between there and clase, I'm traing in life at the moment, also Yonkers and burns on the odd occasion, be leaving life in the very near future, it's far to pretty lmao, I will start a training log on here when I get to a computer in work, to much hard work by phone, thanx for the welcome guys
» New here (Go to post)08-05-2011 @ 20:45 
Thanx, I'm in Swansea started training by throwing weights around the gym with no clue to what I was doing, only in recent months I decided to go down the power lifting route, if I progress enough I would like to enter an open next year, I'm fairly small at 76 kg right now, started with the nutrition side of things during the last month, should have looked into that from the start lol, didn't realise how important it was, been having troubles with my shoulders for the last few months, getting real pain from benching, so I have started to work the rear delts to try and overcome it, I enjoy squats and deads form needs some work to say the least lmao, don't know what else to tell you with out going on and on :-)
» New here (Go to post)08-05-2011 @ 20:27 
New to the forum, thought it would only be right to say hello, not only new to the forum, also new to powerlifting, coming up to my first year training now, enjoying every session. Decided to join the forum for addvice and information on technique, nutrition and training routines. Any way hi all

You are here: HomeForumsweeneyg → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions