REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 171 guests
You are here: HomeForumJB → View All Posts

View All Posts: JB

» Epiphany ~ The manifestation of a Supernatural Being (Go to post)03-04-2013 @ 12:35 
andysmiles said:Yeh mate still at eddys
Ill be there Thursday and Friday nights for some heavy legs and back
And yeh still at garage

will be in on friday doing deadlifts not sure on time though depends if i finish early or not 4ish is around normal time now

side is still a little achey so not sure how i will get on did some farmers other night and felt it a bit
» 2013 Northern England’s Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)01-04-2013 @ 14:59 
think i will have a ride over and spectate Happy
» Epiphany ~ The manifestation of a Supernatural Being (Go to post)01-04-2013 @ 09:36 
still training in eddys Andy

i will be in must nights this week might be to early for you though.

you still workout in garage also
» Epiphany ~ The manifestation of a Supernatural Being (Go to post)24-03-2013 @ 14:26 
andysmiles said:Ahhh mr Blake , we will have a big deadlift session

New maxes for both

ha ha found me out...

bloody twinged my back on friday, i sneezed earlier in the week and felt something go and for a few days it was a little achy but sound by friday.

so did wk 1 of my set 4 wk plan only went upto 190x5 then done 150 x 8 downset and thought i will do another set to failure and bugger me the 1st rep when up and bang felt something go, its down past my rib cage on the side of the body but hurts like fcuk lol each day it seems to get better though but might give deads a miss this week as a precaution
» Epiphany ~ The manifestation of a Supernatural Being (Go to post)21-03-2013 @ 12:21 
nice work pal

will have to meet up for a session
» My Powerlifting journey (Go to post)30-01-2013 @ 11:27 
read this somewhere else Grin
» weight plate bundle on ebay (Go to post)30-01-2013 @ 11:21 
half of that was mine Tongue
» Salt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011 (Go to post)31-07-2011 @ 16:31 
i will be there spectatingHappy

when are you doing training days at salt ayre now? i know in another thread it was mentioned that it was moving from a sunday to a monday??

i will be over in morecambe from mid-sept for a month or so and wouldnt mind getting beasted on a few nights Tongue
» Terry Hollands (Go to post)18-04-2011 @ 15:50 
terryhollands said:
I plan on at least matching what I did in 2007. It is all about WSM this year for me

good luck terry you have a good following Happy
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 15:38 
hixxy1985 said:
your always welcome, just get membership at salt ayre for 2 months! DW is an awful gym.

will do, only used the DW cos there is one at home as well which is even worse can you believe
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 14:34 
hixxy1985 said:
nice to hear of more/new interest in the sport.
Guess il see you around september time............

without a doubt hixxy its something ive always been keen on Happy

i was training at the DW for 6month last yr in morecambe but only there for 2month later this yr but hopefully i will be at the next meet at the salt ayre maybe have a chat with you boys Cool
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 13:40 
PeteHodgson said:
It was me you were talking to, I guessed at Darlington, just knew it was North East somewhere, and was talking about Mark Hodgson who was competing. Tony was one of the refs (with the cowboy hat on)
And I'm Pete. Happy

cheers pete

totally enjoyed the afternoon mate will defo be up for some more comps i made a quick dart to the curry leaf ha ha

but certainly interested in having a go at the strongman i am over in morecambe for 2 months sept/oct and wouldnt mind meeting up for a blast hopefully by then i will be in better shape lol
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 10:54 
Tony said:I live 10 mins from boro mate.

are you the darlo lad?? a guy sat next to me said there was a darlo guy competing

if not were u live at or train at??
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 10:52 
Ben_F said:Hi JB, glad you enjoyed it!

Keep an eye on this thread for Salt Ayre Strongman Sessions:

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Sunday-Strongman-Sessions...

When I am back in the office on Thursday I will up-date with teh next batch of sessions.Happy

cheers Ben was it you doing the commentry on sunday?? the guy who was sat next to me said have a word with you but there was too much going on afterwards and i needed feeding lol
» 2011 Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)12-04-2011 @ 20:21 
hi guys

new member here

must say congrats to all of you who done the comp on sunday, this was my 1st strongman as a spectator i travelled over from middlesbrough to see it and gotta say i am hooked always watched the strongman on the tv and never knew were really to look for it i use a bodybuilding forum called testosterone muscle and this was advertised in the calender so i was so keen to get there.
i know the area well i work on the power stations in heysham every so often

keep up the good work lads and this is certainly something i would be interested in doing some training in the guy who was sat next to me(comes on here he said)mentioned that they do training nights at the salt ayre is this true???

i will keep a eye on this forum now it looks the dog bollox

You are here: HomeForumJB → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions