REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 184 guests
You are here: HomeForumSean048 → View All Posts

View All Posts: Sean048

» u90kg News (Go to post)20-12-2013 @ 07:36 
Couldnt do last years southern as same day as i got married and this year has now been released on my sisters wedding. What a cu**!!!!

Crazy question can you do midlands qualifers if your based down south or am i being a retard???

Looks great events wanted to use this to show me how far off i am from the proper level which is probably a mile.
» Worcestershire's Strongest - 7th December (Go to post)29-10-2013 @ 12:45 
Hi,

i am unable to make this comp now please remove my name so a reserve can get on instead.

cheers and good luck

sean miles
» Chester Strongman Competition August 2014 (Go to post)08-10-2013 @ 17:05 
can i put down for the novices pleaae.

cheers

sean miles
» Making improvements for next years contests (Go to post)05-09-2013 @ 07:45 
I am brand new to the sport and competed a few times in novice shows to get experience for the under 90's. personally i think the weights have been fine i was piss poor at overhead so things like log at 100kg but if i want to be in this sport i have to train harder which i went away and did as i want to be part of the under 90 scene.

i will go to the under 90s qualifiers next year knowing i will be way off the top standard but it will give me an idea of how much work i need to do to get to where i need to be.

i see under 90's lifting silly amounts and all this does is inspire me to get stronger and stop being a pussy.

like i said im brand new to this so dont know too much but i do know i wanna be strong as fu**!!

cheers
» Hertfordshires Strongest First Timers & Watfords Strongest Intermediates (Go to post)17-08-2013 @ 08:41 
form just been sent to your e mail.

cheers

sean miles
» Hertfordshires Strongest First Timers & Watfords Strongest Intermediates (Go to post)17-08-2013 @ 08:22 
Defo want in on the novice comp, i will transfer money today and send application this weekend.

please put my name down Sean Miles

looks good, how many competitors are we going for in each??
» Under 90 kg British strongman league (Go to post)17-07-2013 @ 10:09 
This looks great and i just want to gain as much experience competing as much as i can.

I dont mind being the Wigan Athletic of this league, constantly in the relegation zone!! :-)

I would be defo interested in this if im allowed?!??!
» Natural southern qualifier (Go to post)17-05-2013 @ 13:05 
Defo doing this next year, too late notice this year after 8 months out from lifting tho :-(

Good luck to everyone though, looks great comp.
» Breath Easy Novice Strongman Competition @ Winning Health Solutions (Go to post)25-04-2013 @ 15:14 
cheers just let me know if anyone does and i send money.
» Breath Easy Novice Strongman Competition @ Winning Health Solutions (Go to post)21-04-2013 @ 20:10 
I know this comp is full but can i get on reserve list or on actual list if anybody has pulled out.

Cheers

sean miles
» Adam Travis 200kg front squat x3 @ 88kg bw (Go to post)20-07-2012 @ 12:25 
AMAZING MAKES ME REALISE IM PISS WEAK!!
» Swindon's Strongest Man, Novice and Inter 2012 @ Pro Strength and Fitness (Go to post)17-07-2012 @ 07:45 
Sorry boys im out i have left it the last possible time but my knee just cant take the strain. Im officially weak as piss!!!

Sorry hopfully some other novice can take my place.

Cheers
» Swindon's Strongest Man, Novice and Inter 2012 @ Pro Strength and Fitness (Go to post)20-03-2012 @ 13:01 
I know the novice is full but can you put my friend down Chris King for novices or on reserve list if there is one.

Cheers
» The Royal Counties Strongest Man 2012 Novice and Opens Comps (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 08:58 
I messaged you to say i couldnt do this one and now doing swindon comp.

Just in case anyone wants novice place.

Cheers

Sean Miles
» ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE NOVICE COMP. (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 07:40 
Unfortunately im out due to a knee issue havent been able to train for a few weeks and thought i leave it and see. Still a bit suspect. I have paid so if anybody wants to jump on in my place let Marc know.

Good luck Samevans.

Cheers

You are here: HomeForumSean048 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions