REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 34 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumSpam → View All Posts

View All Posts: Spam

» From Dough Boy to Cookie Monster (Go to post)16-09-2012 @ 22:11 
Top lifting as always pal or should I say Cookie monster!. You always seem to produce the goods when it matters, it would take a brave man to bet against you hitting your goals for the next comp.

Cheers for everything today pal, probably the best atmosphere I've experienced at a divisional, top venue tooHappy
» Wendler 5/3/1 (Go to post)16-09-2012 @ 22:01 
Post Edited: 16.09.2012 @ 22:03 PM by Spam
It was good meeting you today pal and congrats on a successful days lifting. You are right there was definately more in the tankHappy

Col
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)21-03-2011 @ 14:20 
Congrats Macca. You sound like me after last years Finals when I failed a pb squat by not waiting for the rack command. It totally f*cked my headup and mentally I never recovered, so I know exactly where you are coming from.
As Iain says it seems only logical for you to bump up into the u90's. This will drop me down a position and a few others dare I add.
Thing is your training as a 90kg guy and expecting to make the same weights at a much lighter bodyweight at compeition.
It scares me to think what you would be capable of totalling at a full 90kg and in a field of guys with similar abilities you'd be pushed more which would only help incease your total, 700 I'm sure would go and perhaps more.Happy
» Iain's Training (Go to post)20-03-2011 @ 20:23 
You can only beat those who are there mate. 650 I'm sure would have still placed you in the top 3 regardless of who competed. 650 is my comp pb but to be honest I've not been at the races over the last year and even injury free I would have struggled hitting 640. I dont think Mark Lowe has re-discovered his 657.5 form and I'm sure would have hit no more than 640 if he'd have turned up.

Andy B however, sounds a bit wierd. I'd heard going into the comp he'd not been beaten on a British stage, maybe he decided to leave to keep his record in tact?

I'm assuming Phil N won with 670+
» Iain's Training (Go to post)20-03-2011 @ 19:59 
Well done Iain a fantastic total. The bench looked pretty much all out but defo more in the tank on the squat and deadlift. I had to pull out with a shoulder injury a week or two ago, to be honest I was kidding myself thinking I could still lift after a cortisone injection in late Jan. No more comps for me until I get it sorted. Maybe we'll do battle next year.

Very suprised Andy and Mark didn't liftConfused
» Iain's Training (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 00:54 
IainKendrick said:
lol Yeah had a good laugh with Andy as always. He just did 180/120.220 and was going to leave it at that but he pulled an easy 250 beltless as training. Phil went pretty out missing a bench and BR deadlift attempt but still a 650 total on s subdued day. Vince Minty went hard and totalled 625. Good day for him.

As predicted, Andy B the consummate professional saves his big lifts for the main event whilst those around him try to burst a gasket.
Good health permitting will do battle in March. I expect Andy B to triumph as normal with Phil Nosko in 2nd place, the rest of us mere mortals will have to battle for the remaining places.Happy
» Iain's Training (Go to post)30-01-2011 @ 20:41 
Well done Iain on your BDFPA return. I noticed Andy Bonner lurking in the background of your 240kg deadlift. How did the other beasts get on in the 90's. I'll bet it was a cagey affair with the big guns not wanting to push the boat out too much and not give anything away.Grin
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)06-12-2010 @ 19:59 
IainKendrick said:You decided to join the 90s next year? Makes even more sense if your doing U90 SM too. Plus you already do that gay BB stuff so just more grub and vola. Or rather just no more making weight and vola!!! Tongue

Come on Macca stop messing about dropping weight and join the u90's next year. Would be an awesome comp with you, Iain and Phil Nosko joining the mix along with the other regulars. I'm sure you'll eventually hit 700 at 82.5 but I'm sure it will come much quicker at a full 90. With all the big guns competing surely someone must push Andy B a little closer this time.Wink
» Iain's Training (Go to post)05-12-2010 @ 21:07 
Cheers mate, but to be fair they are my best lifts but not all in the same comp, so not a true comp total.
» Iain's Training (Go to post)05-12-2010 @ 21:00 
Well done Iain great squatting. I've got the BDFPA northern next week and would love a squat pb. Not sure I'll be hitting your numbers thoughUnhappy
» Now thats how to arch whilst benching! (Go to post)19-11-2010 @ 18:46 
IainKendrick said:
The arch or posting vids of yourself oiled up whilst training? Tongue

You mean to say you don't splash on a bit of baby oil prior to a big lift, you don't know what your missing, possibly worth at least an extra rep or two
» WDFPF World Powerlifting Championships 2010 (Go to post)18-11-2010 @ 14:24 
Post Edited: 18.11.2010 @ 14:24 PM by Spam
AlexTosh said:Results for unequipped:

http://www.idfpa.plus.com/2010%20World%20PL%20day%201.pdf

results for equipped:

http://www.idfpa.plus.com/2010%20World%20PL%20day%202.pdf[/quo...

Congrats mate, I didn't realise you were on this site. Hope your Bro is doing well and getting back to ful fitness. A fit Henry would have dominated the u90's
» Curtis De Haan - 300kg deadlift @ 84.4kg (17yrs old) (Go to post)18-11-2010 @ 14:17 
Post Edited: 18.11.2010 @ 14:19 PM by Spam
All the way from sunny oz, g'day mate

Top deadlifting, I suspect your probably lifting more nowUnhappy
» Now thats how to arch whilst benching! (Go to post)17-11-2010 @ 14:00 
Cheers smalls
» Now thats how to arch whilst benching! (Go to post)17-11-2010 @ 13:56 
Post Edited: 17.11.2010 @ 13:59 PM by Spam

The benching bit is at 3m 46 secsGrin

You are here: HomeForumSpam → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto