REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 231 guests
You are here: HomeForumMaxCooper → View All Posts

View All Posts: MaxCooper

12345678910 ... ... 8081828384858687888990

» 340x6 beltless squat. You know who it is (Go to post)27-01-2015 @ 14:56 
just seem quite inflamatory and dismissive mate, forums are natural centers for debate due to the fact noone can hit anyone over the internet and dismissive statements in a thread where people are merely showing a snapshot of time (the lift) are gonna spark debate

cliffnotes: dont make leading remarks if you dont want a debate
» 340x6 beltless squat. You know who it is (Go to post)27-01-2015 @ 13:30 
Post Edited: 27.01.2015 @ 13:31 PM by MaxCooper
donnie said:
i said it before
he will burn fast in this game
some massive gh and test abuse in 2 years, look at his belly button, hes 26 FFS
never seen this in such a young guy
i dont think this is the right way
hope im wrong

burnout maybe

haha you think the look of someones midsection (especially the bellybutton) comes down to gh and test abuse...
AND
your implying that other top level athletes in a sport that does not have drugs tests arent pushing the limits of AAS....
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)27-01-2015 @ 12:59 
thats always the worst; its why scrawny small people look bigger than they are: ripped increased the illusion of size which is s**t

ANYWAY

Did some liftings yesterday which i filmed but ive driven to nottingham today to spend 48-60hours constantly awake in order to get the 'last' 12000 words of my disseratation finished by the deadline of thursday at 2pm so the posting will not happed soon lol

26/1/2015

Chest + Delts

Pause Bench Mid Grid (Thumb from smooth of the Bar)
97.5kg x 3
105kg x 3
(80%) 112.5kg x 3 x 3

Incline Bench Wide Grip, 4 second eccentrics
eccentrics cos i want huge pecs
75kg x 6
85kg x 6
95kg x 6
103.5kg x 5 drop set
(did 102.5kg x 6 just about last week so no improvement)

Flat Hammer Strength Chest Press, 4 second Eccentrics
25kg per side x 10
35kgps x 10
47.5kgps x 5 drop set (got 9reps with 46.75kgps last week so s**t)

this was the main stuff the rest of the session pretty much went the same way, s**t missed all my lifts that i needed to get: tbh wasnt recovered from 5 days ago and my progressions on these lifts have been 1kg a week at most for about 5 rotations (so 25days) so think ive come to the end of the line with these and am going to change em up according to the advice of my coach
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 18:20 
also Unit the video of this weeks deadlift was filmed in a vest far too revealing to be decent so you can be the judge

im glad im not the only one in this thread john; f**king psychology
» JohnGym - Powerlifting (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 18:19 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 18:20 PM by MaxCooper
EDIT loool replied int he wrong thread, was stalking you while thinking i was commenting to you on my journal
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 18:12 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 18:17 PM by MaxCooper
haha the hashtags start

i hope so HOWEVER the mindf**k of 'bigorexia' never ceases, #
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 17:57 
adam ive just logged back onto sugden people are being nice, good times all around then you post a f**king hashtag... hashtags are for c**ts, and women trying to make it on instagram
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 16:56 
its decent to be back jack; hopefully i wont be forced to ragequit due to people insulting my goal of getting jacjed and pale (tan is an effort)
» JohnGym - Powerlifting (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:54 
JohnGym said:
To be fair Nick, despite the horrendous reputation it gets, Crossfit covers most bases. Huge variety of events covering all aspects of fitness.
I'll probably still compete. Struggling with weight loss at the moment. Again. Roll-Eyes

you going for a specific weight john or a body composition? youve hemmed yourself into hitting a certain (maybe too low) weight for a while maybe time to move up?
» Bb question (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:50 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 15:51 PM by MaxCooper
WeakerBloke said:Cheers all, lots of info there. That was another point, I thought that due to each week being completely different rep ranges and formats there's nothing reapeatable or any way of measuring strength gains, and wasn't sure as to how effective this would be for hypertrophy. I'm sure if someone who's barely touched a weight before followed it then they would make gains, as everyone does as long as they do some sort of work at first.

well its not optimal imo but if is repeated every three weeks there can be progression just slower than is necessary, especially for a lower level lifter eg i repeat every 5th day atm and have been progressing well currently but thats dependant on recovery abiltiy where other factors come in like diet/sleep etc
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:40 
Johnothan Gym (i know thats not your real name john... and a few of us vaguely know where you live)
» In the Shadow of Jack Revans (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:22 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 16:07 PM by MaxCooper
Just logged back on after a good year if not more: brownbear caused me to ragequit due to his negative vibes messing with my aura (?) or some s**t along them lines

just started training for GPC push pull in manc a week or so ago after benching once over the last year and not pulling sumo (yes sumo...) for longer: been training consistantly for rugby and bodybuilding in the meintime

going for a (predicted for these lifts) 220kg sumo and 140kg bench RAAAAWWWW!!!!!
(since i no longer fit my cheating PL suits, shame i can no longer fake strength though it was me doing all the work)

Currently working on a 5 day rotation bodybuilding focussed:
back, chest, Legs, Arms&rear delts, off

last week was 6 weeks out, hit 75% x 6 x 3 on dead/bench and squat (even though not competing in it this time)
heres the vid of the bench/deads

yesterday did back which had sumos in (and chest w bench today)
70% x 3
75% x 3
176kg(80%) x 3 x 4
» Bb question (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:12 
JackRevans said:I hear that Max Cooper is a very successful bodybuilder. You should ask him for advice

and thanks jack, responded to this before i read your ever so serious post clearly im going to have to take up G4P now ive been labled sucessful by you; send your legion of followers to maxcoopersdirtyunderwear.com should be up in a few days
» Bb question (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:10 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 15:32 PM by MaxCooper
WeakerBloke said:Could I get an opinion on this program from anyone with some experience in bodybuilding please- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trai...

Basically my mate in work is into lifting, but gets all his programs from the above. He knows all about the "Arnold blueprint" and "fst7" (fascia stretch technique I believe) and he talks about Chris gethin, and some guy called yoda?
The above program has completely different rep ranges most weeks, he's been doing sets of 20-25 this week which seems a bit pointless to me, and also the scatty lack of repeatability and lack of trackable progress on said program along with too many dropsets and sets to failure seems a bit daft to me. Can anyone come up with a more precise reason why this program is a waste of time or on the other hand am I talking out my ass and there's nothing wrong with it? Confused

tbh in my experience EVERYTHING has its place so long as theres a progressive element over the 3 weeks (as i think the yoda training is [if its neil 'yoda' hills] traing dunno if that weight progressive though)

If hes not cycling back to exercises regularly and beating the numbers not going to work IMO

the high reps IS conducive to bodybuilding but it has to be massively intense to pull off/ more suited to drugged lifters (not limited to) due to the specific response being smaller being limited to metabolic damage through lactic damage if im getting my facts straight (whereas 6-8 rep training for example having multiple stimuli like more direct strength and muscle damage)

Saying that i disagree that bodybuilding is ALL drugs as has been said and certain methods only work if you take drugs EVERYTHING works given enough intensity and getting big just really requires time not getting injured, food, training hard and genetics:
the drugs come in to enhance this OR if abused to cover up missing one element: enough Thyroid hormones and gear will cover bad diet BUT once that has plateaued where do you go, ever increasing doses - not really the benefits of more is not linear so eventually someone tops out and if theyve not got everything else nailed thats where they stay
» How much do you spend a week on food ? (Go to post)26-01-2015 @ 15:04 
Post Edited: 26.01.2015 @ 15:05 PM by MaxCooper
rawlifter said:I have no idea how people only spend £30 a week on food? What meals do you make?

I eat 4 solid meals a day if not eating out and take food to work and it costs me a lot more.

1kg chicken £4 when bought bulk (250g a meal)
rice in bulk (£10 for 10kg)
EVOO (i dunno £3 a litre)
bananas (got 6 for 79p the other day not on offer so 10p a serving)

cheap protein fat and carbs just gets repetative; did this at uni for 3 months (did 3 meals like this and 3 shakes of whey protein/oats/olive oil)
cheap and hard to stick to tbh

12345678910 ... ... 8081828384858687888990

You are here: HomeForumMaxCooper → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions