REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 90 guests
You are here: HomeForumTony_Bonner → View All Posts

View All Posts: Tony_Bonner

12345678910 ... ... 5152535455565758596061

» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 16:33 
EDCLARKE said:you're very knowledgable Tony ,you must have been actually listening in RE.

LOL...it's all from Wikipedia mate...slow day today at work
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 16:28 
EDCLARKE said:was'nt he called yaweh or something like that, oops sorry I meant he or she.

Indeed Ed, Yahweh is a romanisation of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), which is the name of the God of Israel
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 15:55 
Post Edited: 31.01.2011 @ 15:55 PM by Tony_Bonner
Interestingly, Jehovah seems to be a misreading or hybrid of the Tetragrammton possible dating from the late 5th century, or even as late as the 11th cetury
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 15:26 
PAGAN said:"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's"

Does this animal coveting include not coveting Boar...coz everyone does
» Now that's what I call mediocrity 7 (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 15:15 
felt more solid and 'natural' without the shoes. Socks for the win Smalls!!!
» Now that's what I call mediocrity 7 (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 15:02 
Deadlift
warmed up to
5 sets of 3 at 197.5
first 4 sets were pretty ropey, but took the Oly shoes off for the last set et voila!. I think the raised heel was pitching me too far over the bar, which meant the bar was moving away from my body. Not good, but hopefully sorted by pulling in socks. We live and learn eh?

SLDL
3 sets of 5 at 180

machine push press
warmed up to
5 sets of 3 at 100

oly bar strict press
3 sets of 5 at 80

seated leg curl
3 x 8 at 55

machine row
3 x 8 at '15'

15 mins intervals on the treadmill
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 11:59 
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

Now THAT's why I don't have any tatts and definately not coz i think it'll hurtHappy
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 11:48 
bignige1986 said:
Homosexuality is 'detestable' to jahova god, and if this is true please enlighten me with your knowledge of the bible, or maybe the koran..

Ooh ooh, are we talking about Leviticus??
Grin
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 11:47 
IainKendrick said:
You have exposed yourself as a nut right there. Sorry.
Evolution has some of the strongest evidence and widespread evidence of a major scientifc theory. It has made powerfull predications that have been found to be correct. It is not fact however and no doubt we will improve our understanding of it. Certanly Dawin didn't get everything right. That's the beauty of science it cahnges as our understaniong grows.
You cannot of looked 'deeper' and found big flaws as you have absolulty no understanding of the sceince involved. Off course if by deeper you have looked on some websites that have the backing of conservative christain groups then I see how you've come to the conclsuion you have.
Off course I will not change you mind, as evidence dose not sway those that are indoctrinated.

I wish I was that eloquent

Unhappy
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 11:44 
JC said:
I'm not sure if that is factually correct TBH.........its more a matter of opinion
One could say crime is a great indicator of societys behaviour?
I know crime statistics are not (a) wholey reliable and (b) go back decades upon decades, BUT.......we have less violent crime than ever...statistically

f**k me mate, don't get me started on year on year crime comparisons. It's what I do and you're lucky to be able to compare up to 5 years back with any reliablility.
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 11:35 
bignige1986 said:
... if the bibles correct

You mean you're not sure if it is??
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 10:50 
Joni said:
the only reason one cant argue with that is that its wrong in so many ways its hard to know where to start Happy

PMSL..has someone hacked Niall's account??
Grin
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 10:41 
EDCLARKE said:
yes but the bible is a work of fiction about a god that does'nt exist and used as a method to control the masses and also to allow men to dominate women.
there are quite a few examples in nature of Matriarch's Hyenas for exmple.

An excellent example of a species where the female of the species is physically larger and stronger than the male. There are of course many more. Grin
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 10:35 
bignige1986 said:
Women should be subserviant because of 2 reasons, its the natural order with both animal kingdom...

as someone with a PhD in zoology/ecology, I can say that that is sooo much bo***cks
» Good old fashioned respectfull relationships (Go to post)31-01-2011 @ 10:32 
IainKendrick said:
I was responding to Matt having a problem with of 'men walking around like puff'.
Joni has a heterosexual relationship.

Fixed it for you Iain

12345678910 ... ... 5152535455565758596061

You are here: HomeForumTony_Bonner → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions