REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 186 guests
You are here: HomeForumswf3 → View All Posts

View All Posts: swf3

» IPF Worlds (Go to post)09-11-2009 @ 15:34 
Ben_Tricky_Burgess said:
Clive is a mate of mine, I train with him almost every week and have done for the last 4 years. He is an absolutely sound guy no ego and a family man with all the time in the world for younger or weaker up and coming lads. That has nowt to do with the fact that he is clean but he doesnt go online so isnt here to defend himself so posting things about him using gear and his health is not much of a fair fight.
As far as it is physically possible to be certain, I can tell you he is clean. I could say "i garuntee you that he is" but that would be stupid, no-one can 100% garuntee owt but i am absolutely convinced he is and if you met and spoke to him you would be too.
There are some people, hardly any, but one or two who are just freaks of nature, Clive has always been massive and strong you can look at his joints or his family - it is in his genes not from anywhere else. As far as health goes I dont think its healthy for anyone to be 125kg at 5'4 and yes that caused some problems that when he had kids his priorites changes and health was paramount. He also got tested in and out of comp (random visits to home and work) many times.

didnt he win the u23` british at 75 or 82kgs?
» A vid from a young lifter made for his media course (Go to post)20-05-2009 @ 21:50 
Gymbunny72 said:
Did you make it? I'd remember it and the product its marketing if I saw it between mindless tv programmes. In which case I think it worked.

A young lad from my gym made that add and directed it ,he came first in a comp with it on his course,I think it`s class so wanted to get a few more views for him. thanks for your coment I will pass it on.

p.s just had a look at your site, well done
» A vid from a young lifter made for his media course (Go to post)18-05-2009 @ 15:25 
hi guy`s take a look

» European Powerlifting Championships live web cast (Go to post)05-05-2009 @ 11:54 
Post Edited: 06.05.2009 @ 14:28 PM by swf3
» The Wrestler (Go to post)19-01-2009 @ 15:55 
Post Edited: 31.01.2009 @ 23:35 PM by Rick
you can download it [redacted]
» GBPF or GBPLF (Go to post)13-01-2009 @ 23:49 
brynevans said:
It's one and the same, I think the cards were ordered in error before the proper name had been decided. I'm sure that will be sorted for next year.

It`s a good start!
» Jack Black`s the man (General Bullshit) (Go to post)01-01-2009 @ 22:34 

Happy New Year guy`s
» Biggest raw deadlift ever? (Go to post)28-12-2008 @ 14:59 
Ed Coan`s pulled big raw i think.
» Jon Pall Sigmarsson - Larger than Life (Go to post)25-11-2008 @ 19:17 
» Andrew Sheridans Deadlift (Go to post)17-11-2008 @ 15:09 
Post Edited: 17.11.2008 @ 15:22 PM by swf3
jt said:
so who believes christian cantwell (american shot putter) benched 260x2 raw?

he did 260x2 raw @ Crystal Palace 2 or 3 years i`v got it on an old phone! tony stevens went up to him arfter and told him siders did 350+ he was benching with Reese HOFFA,Adam NELSON & John GODINA.
This year i think he only went 230x1 he used my wrist raps.
he`s f**ked he`s back up and lost 30+kg`s body weight.
» well done rob @ the ipf world`s (Go to post)06-11-2008 @ 17:10 
Post Edited: 07.11.2008 @ 12:41 PM by swf3
Great lifting from Rob Palmer GBR 275,0 225,0 275,0 total 775,0 kgs @ 81,40kgs
i`v met rob and he`s a top guy and has the same mindset as tony stevens! (former world champ)

i think rob will do 860@ 82.5 in a few years i see him squating 310 bench 240 pulling 310 TO BRAKE RON COLLINS RECORD

well done rob & good luck to ben.
» Anyone know where to get a good powercage from? (Go to post)09-10-2008 @ 14:13 
Fatpete said:
http://www.pullum-sports.co.uk/pro-gym-equipment/racks-and-fra...

They have others too, so have a look through that section

thanks mate, not rally a fan of pullums
I found this one http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/power_cages/powertec_power...
any good? it says Weight Capacity = (Rack = 1500 LBS so should be ok?

any one know how much a mono lift would be?
thanks lad`s
» Anyone know where to get a good powercage from? (Go to post)09-10-2008 @ 00:46 
Post Edited: 09.10.2008 @ 10:57 AM by Rob
hi guys i`m looking for a good strong powercage that I can squat wide and pull sumo, needs to be very strong
i`m looking for one like the one in this video

thanks for any help guys
» What a fucking pussy! (Go to post)12-08-2008 @ 01:54 
Post Edited: 12.08.2008 @ 01:55 AM by swf3
Martin1956 said:
Steve said:
Hi Martin. This isn’t about an athlete gradually putting weight on over the years which you expect to happen. This is somebody who was picked in one weight class and didn’t bother to keep his weight in check. It’s always possible to keep your weight down in the short term. You simply eat less. Surely when you are a World Champion with acess to tens of thousands of pounds of backup you should know where you are up to with your weight.

Hi Steve, per my post above, it's quite possible he was walking around half a stone overweight, but more muscular because he 'filled out' in the long period since he qualified. More muscular would have made it more difficult to lose the 'normal' amount of weight. Don't know whether that's the case or not, I'm just more prepared to give him some benefit of the doubt rather than assume the worst in a knee jerk sort of way with five minutes of the news breaking.

If Kerry Kaye was helping as i was told then im sure he did get more muscular and 'filled out' lol

as icepick said he`s a pussy! if he realy couldn`t make weight. i think its bs
» Box Squats (Go to post)19-07-2008 @ 16:49 
Post Edited: 19.07.2008 @ 22:36 PM by swf3
hey do you guy`s tend to hold your breath throughout the whole box squat? i find myself breathing out on the way up witch makes it a much faster, not sure if that's ok or do i need to hold it all the time?

thanks for any advice.

You are here: HomeForumswf3 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions