REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 146 guests
You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts

View All Posts: sprange67

» Training and DOMs (Go to post)26-04-2013 @ 14:55 
VanillaGorilla said:The presence or abscence of DOMS has no link to whether your training is effective or ineffective.

Arse, what are they a sign of then? Appart from pain :-)
» Training and DOMs (Go to post)26-04-2013 @ 14:44 
Just wondering, I train, then 2 days later I get the DOMs, like at the moment my legs are hurting like crazy. So does this mean my muscles have been damaged and are repairing and If I eat well, sleep well that they will repair stronger or will they just maintain where they were. Basically I’m asking the worst the DOMs the better/stronger the muscles will be, or am I over simplifying things.

Also if you plateau do you get less DOMs?
» Pain in hip on farmers and yoke (Go to post)11-03-2013 @ 15:03 
Just get your IT band checked, I ripped mine and it hurt like fook and gave in impression that I'd screwed my hip joint. It hurt especially when driving long distances
» quick creatine question (Go to post)27-02-2013 @ 13:03 
What about mixing creatine, if I mix it in boiling water it fully dissolves but does this affect it?
» Sports Injury South West (Go to post)14-02-2013 @ 13:22 
you could try aches and pains (they're in Bristol and Portishead) http://www.achespains.co.uk/, Ian is an ex weightlifter and seems pretty well on the ball!
» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 15:00 
martin said:
Ahh sounds pretty s**tty then although I liked the idea of her working for Maclaren if we got to go watch F1 all the time lol.

Unfortunatily you dont get the chance, and even if you are a the race you see nothing as you're in a back room somewhere, and seldom do they give out tickets to the minions.

Stick to being a fan ;-)
» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 14:58 
Rico said:
How did you get into working for Mclaren?

They came to me, I used to work designing WiMAX radio communication systems, which they want to put on to the next generation cars. Basically just word of mouth.
» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 14:58 
Rico said:
How did you get into working for Mclaren?

They came to me, I used to work designing WiMAX radio communication systems, which they want to put on to the next generation cars. Basically just word of mouth.
» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 14:51 
she did well to avoid, I'm done, not the best place thats for sure. I was head hunted too, promises of this and that and how great it is to work for us, bolloxs, plus people are so rude and arrogant, totally up themself, for fook sake its just a job. Plus theres this 'you made a mistake, you'll never make the team!', she did well. Mind you if you're a driver, I'm sure its great :-)
» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 14:38 
working for Mclaren for the F1, I measure my days in sleep hours, so sinse last Monday, I've had no more that 4 hours sleep on any one night, last night was 1.5 and now I'm on a break, but expect to finish at 2-3 am :-) Wish I was paid over time
» Phone help! (Go to post)09-10-2012 @ 20:06 
First and most important take the battery out. Next heat your oven to no more than 80oC, 100 absolute max. Put phone in for 2 to 4 hours. This goes for pretty much any electronics
» Bikers (Go to post)12-07-2012 @ 11:52 
Agreed but hell of a kick when it comes in, just got to be quick on the gear changes, definatily not for the lazy rider Happy

brocerslrd said:Only problem with 2 stroke is the narrow powerband really
» Bikers (Go to post)11-07-2012 @ 20:37 
Loads as a kid which I still wish I had! Including an RG500 which i trashed, worth a bloody fortune now. RD350, X7 etc. Currently ride a SV1000 which I rate as s**t! Give a stroker any day
» Late starters...What age did you start lifting seriously? (Go to post)24-06-2012 @ 21:01 
43, way too late
» mental Barriers (Go to post)20-06-2012 @ 13:24 
I know where you're coming from, its silly but I dont take my top off at the beach and hate to swim, I just get self conscious and no idea why, the better half aways gets in piss with me about it and is on my case to just get in/take my top off!

You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions