REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 231 guests
You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts

View All Posts: sprange67

» GBPF banning (Go to post)02-07-2015 @ 20:48 
LessThanLuke said:
What you wanna know?

God knows, so naive when it come to that I have no idea. Its interesting reading to hear first hand what people say. This is my current knowledge, from a dickhead where I used to train, and I quote 'you'll be fine, just eat a tin of tuna a day', I s**t you not! so its good to see honest/real input to the thread
» GBPF banning (Go to post)02-07-2015 @ 19:48 
edi86 said:This thread has been good reading thanks to those who talked openly. Thank you.

There is a naivety amongst new lifters and it's a kick in the balls when the truth comes out..

I have accepted that unless you are extremely talented then to be competitive you need to be on juice as there are just too many `genetic freaks' out there in open and local comps ie not national or above level that it's hard to believe anything different in my opinion as of recent.

Thanks again for being honest as I can't understand the silence surrounding ped use when there is feds which openly allow it

Naive, yes I think I have been from this thread but please tell me its not common. I think my lifts are not too bad for my age and the length of time I've been lifting but nothing special. Surly there must be many more drug free lifters that can shift a s**t load more than me?

And thanks Sam, are there others on the dark side who can add their thoughts?
» GBPF banning (Go to post)02-07-2015 @ 16:45 
Hi Sam, hopefully not too personal, but what age are you?
» GBPF banning (Go to post)29-06-2015 @ 20:08 
Fook me I'm naive, oh well
» GBPF banning (Go to post)29-06-2015 @ 16:07 
BigMacca said:
You do it because everyone who is any good is doing the same thing.
It's just competing on a level playing field....

Yup, buts that's why you have tested and non-tested, or do you think even in the tested feds its a free for all at the top level?
» GBPF banning (Go to post)29-06-2015 @ 15:03 
AdamT said:It is a fair point. Other sport's don't give the option of tested and untested. Powerlifting and Strongman do, so I don't get why people would bother entering tested feds.

Yup, its not like you'd have actually won anyway even if you get away with it!
» GBPF banning (Go to post)29-06-2015 @ 14:57 
What I find odd is people take gear to compete in a tested fed, face it if you need gear to be competitive in a drug free fed you must be s**te and need to find a sport you're good at!
» Training frequency / recovery time (Go to post)03-06-2015 @ 17:51 
interesting, I never get at issue with bench, but I only bench once a week heavy, on say dl day I may do some speed bench work. As for 5*5 on squats, it means I can only squat heavy once a week. Any more than that just would not work as I would not recover.

Never done the 531, hows that work?

At the moment I've just started (on squats only) by picking a target weight, say 250, and doing 2 sets of 3 @ 90% of the target, followed by 1 set of 2 @ 95% and finish with one rep of the target weight. I find the recovery on that much better!
» Sling shot (Go to post)01-06-2015 @ 21:53 
First time tonight had a go using a sling shot (a well worn Titan brand) and got on really well with it, well better than my expectations. I'm no presser, bench I find bloody hard, however, I pressed an easy 180 with plenty left. So my question is, what would you expect to get out of one (percentage wise), would I get more out of a bench shirt and am I likely to get any carry over to my raw bench?
» Rough (Go to post)27-02-2015 @ 12:00 
PhillippeHalter said:
This doesn't sound "normal" in the traditional sense
What do you think could be causing you to feel so under the weather if you don't mind me asking...?

Not sure that's why I ask. I only ever get it when I go heavy, say doing 5*5 squatting. Best way to describe it would be like a the hangover from hell (feeling Grey is a good description), minus the headache!! Does not stop me training but would be nice to avoid, I think I'll try some carbs as my diet to be honest is s**te
» Rough (Go to post)24-02-2015 @ 16:27 
Is it just me or after squats or deadlifts do you feel rough? Any session when I do either I leave the gym feeling utter crap. Anyone, with the exception not doing the above, got any tips on not feeling quite so s**te?
» Montmorency cherry (Go to post)11-02-2015 @ 15:47 
Fazc said:Does she do anal?

If you ask nicely but it may also take a few lambrusco's
» Montmorency cherry (Go to post)11-02-2015 @ 15:40 
lol, there was that risk, but sadly not this time
» Montmorency cherry (Go to post)11-02-2015 @ 14:38 
As the title says. I was recommended it, have had a read a bit on line and if it’s to be believed then it should be pretty good but like most supplements they’re a waste of money at best. Any one tried/thoughts?
» Training in your old(er) age (Go to post)29-05-2014 @ 13:05 
I train the same as always, I just make sure I spend time warming up, rather than just jumping in, so far so good

You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions