REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 214 guests
You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts

View All Posts: sprange67

» Head Bleeding Whilst Doing Squats (Go to post)23-02-2011 @ 08:50 
How do you find your eye site afterwards? My head goes like a fecking tomato including my eyes. My eye site is usually blurred for a few hours afterwards, which worries me!!!
» zoe smith (Go to post)23-02-2011 @ 08:47 
FAT_SAM said:Sweet, great news. She's an excellent athlete. Happy

After seeing this, I read more into her having her funding suspended..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/12/23/british-te...

Well, Fiona Lothian sounds like a jealous old cow. With people like that in charge no wonder no world class oly lifters are coming out the UK.

How can she expect a 16 year old who is still growing naturally to stabilize their bodyweight?

All sounds like excuses/BS because the organisation is lacking in funds itself, I presume. This is probably not their fault though, given that the British Government is more concerned with giving handouts to wa**ers that sit on their arses all day getting drunk and smoking weed than they are with helping young athletes.

Here Here
» Watches (Go to post)14-02-2011 @ 13:41 
Just the one, my Grand fathers old Hefix, looks like was buried 100 years ago and just dug up. Love to wear it out on a posh do
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)12-02-2011 @ 16:16 
SMed said:
No, since you said you were an older guy it was just something I was thinking might be making it worse. I didn't mean for the soreness, I meant any other prescription medication for anything else. Specifically, cholesterol lowering medication.

Nope, older as in 43, so hopefully not too old, but no spring chick thats for sure. Me and Doctors dont go, so the most I'd ever have would be an asprin.

To be honest when it comes to trainning legs I'm all but a carry out hence I suppose I'm not supprized I hurts like hell for the next 2-3 days, but is right to train to hurt that much, or should I take it easier? Problem is that if I dont train hard I feel like I'm not trainning hard enough, catch 22. On saying that learn't a hard lesson last year, I was over training and unable to dead lift, anything over 200 just would not come off the floor, it was a total soul destroyer
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)12-02-2011 @ 16:03 
SMed said:Are you on any medication?

Nope,any recommendations?
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)12-02-2011 @ 16:03 
ystradboy79 said:Delayed . Onset . Muscle . Soreness. mate Happy - Hows it going anyway Steve ? Any comps lined up?

LOL, sore as hell training as hard as I can for the Nationals, realy want to hit the 700 but I think thats gona be next year as my right knee is playing up again. Yourself?
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 23:05 
Rico said:
Oh i see. Another thing to note is get plenty of quality sleep. And foam rolling.

Foam rolling???
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:55 
Rico said:
You're new to this with those numbers? Confused

Trained as a kid for a few years and just titted round in the gym, took 20 years off and been back 18 months Training as hard as I can. To keep going to the gym I took up powerlifting as I know I'll never be a body beautiful :-)
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:48 
WILLSAN said:
really bad as in not being able to stand up without assistance lol. if its that bad all the time theres something wrong! Grin

Humm, not far off sometimes, getting out a chair or stairs can be killers. Maybe beacuse I'm an old git!
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:40 
So basically if you can put up with it, just get on with it? But is it a good or bad thing? Or just one of those things. Silly questions I know but I'm new to powerlifting/training
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:29 
Caffine fine, ibuprofen everyday you have them! I'd be on them all the time, if its not my legs/butt its my mams
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:24 
Pretty much what I'm doing, ignoring them. I'm just thinking is this affecting my progress!
» Bad DOMs (Go to post)11-02-2011 @ 22:15 
OK I read that its not good to suffer from bad DOMs,yet how you supposed to train hard and not get them. Squatted Thursday 4*4 set, heavy as I can go and my butt and legs are killing me and it will be like this until Sunday. Its always this way. So is it really bad to have DOMs or how am I to avoid them and train hard?
» Daily Squatting (Go to post)28-01-2011 @ 09:12 
Thing said:how would you set out your squatting plan so that you don't cause burn out

I'd ask the same too, when I squat 5x5 thats me done for at least 3 - 4 days, legs butt etc...

Do you go as heavy as you can, i.e. only just able to finish??
» Last Supper (Go to post)20-01-2011 @ 21:47 
Thanks, I need the luck for my knee's Unhappy weight, I have 1 Kg spare, so some room for food

You are here: HomeForumsprange67 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions