REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 27 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumJC → View All Posts

View All Posts: JC

12345678910 ... 1112 ... 24462447244824492450245124522453245424552456

» Heaviest farmers (Go to post)11-09-2014 @ 22:05 
Post Edited: 11.09.2014 @ 22:06 PM by JC
PaulSavage said:
Oh not very far at all, i think 65m. Because of the wrist injuries i couldnt control them at all so turning every 20m was nigh on impossible i had to sort of edge them an wait for them to swing themselves around then wait for them to settle enough to walk an i couldnt put any outward force to them to keep off my legs so bashed the high holy s**t out of quads on the rails, dont think i even won haha

More excuses!Q

Have you ever won a farmers event? (non novice)
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)11-09-2014 @ 22:04 
PaulSavage said:Big legs burn up quicker on the moving events and get bashed from farmers

Lol

You just proved my above point
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)11-09-2014 @ 22:03 
PaulSavage said:
Don't you train with jc who does pretty much only singles?

(a) no, I don't do primarily singles for squat

(b) you can get very strong doing singles only

(c) the fact ben trains with me is irrelevant to his point

Im sure you are a complete f**ktard
» Road to Greatness (Go to post)11-09-2014 @ 21:00 
Superb pulling tonight mate

320 just around the corner
» Heaviest farmers (Go to post)11-09-2014 @ 20:56 
PaulSavage said:
You are not understanding. I have came across many freaks with exceptional grips and trained with a bunch of them / pretty much know about everybody thats out there at the high levels. He would have to be able to DO axle 260-280k an could prob one hand clean and press the mellenium dumbbell.

Im not talking about Mick here before you start, but in general

DOH axle grip has very little reflection on your farmers grip.....its due in a large part to hand size (DOH axle)

I know someone whos done 160x3 DOH axle, but cant do 130 farmers

I also know folk who have s**te DOH axle grip and have exceptional farmers grip
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)06-09-2014 @ 13:16 
PaulSavage said:
I dont think it would be brilliant, is from chin on big log but decent for someone whos a s**t strict presser with long arms. Am hoping these numbers will result in the same for push press once i'm back training them. Will be doing some band work but not sure what yet.

Long arms? Why is your deadlift so wank then?
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)05-09-2014 @ 22:45 
jamiea said:
And me

Me 3....only 30kg to lose

While Im doing so, I imagine I'll put 30kg+ on my log, squat & DL
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)30-08-2014 @ 16:33 
PaulSavage said:
I've always been up and down in opens because my deadlift (especially side handle which i have had most comps) and shoulder strength, or lack of, would place me dead last, but then i could go an win the next event. I have also had a lot bad luck with little stupid things costing me a bunch of points, like one time they had a skip medley which is an event i should be top 3 in if not win but i was out first and i didnt realise you were allowed to hook the 100k chain to the side of the skip before lifting it in / after me an the other guy went everybody hooked it to the skip as they couldnt lift it in otherwise then instead of a possible first i end up second last beaten by people failing to load things i could do reps of. Other times i have had equipment failure like bar bent on me doing squats so was wobbly as all hell or when they set the hercules hold wrong only for me TWICE, i had do it a second time then at minute 10 they say it was touching floor again so i have let go and then i didnt win. Also made some stupid mistakes just not knowing the trick with different equipment but have learnt a lot so is what it is. I wuld say has been 4 or 5 times have shown what i can do, stones no tacky loading onto barrels 5m apart 100 and 110k did 13 reps easy 1 motions, arm over arm completed when nobody else finished half the course, carry and drag medley where i beat the best time in all 3 qualifiers by over 3 seconds, an anvil carry beating all inters and opens despite injury come to mind. Overall i really have not managed to get my best on the day yet, is still to come. Have podium couple times but never won yet.
You are not factoring in that 110 double was 2009 an although have had lot of knee and shoulder problems since am stronger now. Have no doubt i could have done 130k log last i tried with jerk practice an was around bodyweight i am now.

You really are full of s**t and excuses

Have you ever done a national level qualifier, at any weight? Have you f**k, cause your full of s**t and actually doing a national qualifier might make you actually realise this...

Very good national level guys have tried to help you in this log, but you just rhyme off a load of excuses as to why youve acheived nothing in SM as yet

The one comp i known youve actually done, you got butt f**ked by some good 105 guys and some very average 105 guys.....but im sure youve plenty excuses for that

I think its about time you cut the s**t, and actually do something at least.above average in SM for your weight
» The realization of SB DEATH ! (Go to post)30-08-2014 @ 10:58 
Nothing to do with FB IMO

Sugden was a forum just filled with lads who trained and competed together, who wanted to have a crack and.encourage each other in there training

Now its full of bulls**t threads (unfunny ones at that, unlike the old days) and possibly the biggest most deluded retard to ever grace a strength forum
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)29-08-2014 @ 19:33 
PaulSavage said:
You really arnt much stronger and infact i would beat you in some comps so go tell this to yourself, or better yet, go do something positive instead of playing 'internet bellend' who comes into people logs just to put them down.

Lol....er ok, you tell yourself that. This log says otherwise

I revel in being a bellend, so thanks, Im doing something right....
» Sparrow Legs Strongman Training (Go to post)29-08-2014 @ 18:55 
Sparrow said:
No, I will just get MASSIVE!

You'd be a sexual tyrannosaurus at 120kg mate...
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)29-08-2014 @ 18:53 
PaulSavage said:
Well that's a really negative question as you don't need to lose muscle or strength, i always get stronger on a cut, but..

You musn't do much "cutting" then, as you're weak as piss 99% of the time!
» WSM ANORAK QUESTION (Go to post)14-08-2014 @ 22:33 
Benfrancis1993 said:Hix has been 3 times and not been a finalist

What a c**t, hey Hixx!?
» Deadlift World Record - Predictions (Go to post)09-08-2014 @ 13:58 
General_ill said:I bet Ed's pissed about the no lift.

Hope he told Bryce and Saddler take their faces for a s**t!
» Life is like a box of Chocolates (Go to post)12-07-2014 @ 17:20 
Benfrancis1993 said:
what was 350 like?
I like the bench plan

Fine mate, more there

I'll probably just do 355 & 360 week I'm back, the start 320 x reps as its in Kent's comp

12345678910 ... 1112 ... 24462447244824492450245124522453245424552456

You are here: HomeForumJC → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto