REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 63 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumDEL → View All Posts

View All Posts: DEL

» Zues gym Raw powerlifting comp for Help for Heroes (Go to post)20-09-2011 @ 20:55 
Riain said:In!

email me delroymcqueen@hotmail.com i will get all the details to you.
» Zues gym Raw powerlifting comp for Help for Heroes (Go to post)19-09-2011 @ 18:45 
it's in hastings, east sussex. 20 to enter.
» Zues gym Raw powerlifting comp for Help for Heroes (Go to post)19-09-2011 @ 15:56 
Zeus gym will be holding a Raw powerlifting comp on sunday 13th november. All the money raised will go to Help for Heroes! Let me know if your interested in lifting email delroymcqueen@hotmail.com.
» 380kg dead by Loz (Go to post)26-04-2009 @ 16:16 
I am 100% sure Loz could pull 380kg without straps! Have any of you seen Loz do grip training or had a hand shake from Loz? He nearly crushed my hand on monday! I look forward to seeing you at genesis again soon. Thanks for all your help last monday with the grip training.

Well done Loz mate. I look forward to seeing you pull 400kg soon.
» Delroy Mcqueen (Go to post)28-01-2009 @ 22:04 
Post Edited: 28.01.2009 @ 22:04 PM by DEL
SOTB said:
I said:
JC said:
Del v Felix deadlift showdown - unmissable! Happy

I would put my money on

this never happening.

It will! Wink
» Delroy Mcqueen (Go to post)28-01-2009 @ 11:29 
Find out when Mark is fit and it could fit in to his plans. I will be there! later in the year or at the end of the year will be good for me.

Need to have some time getting the clean and jerk up.
» Delroy Mcqueen (Go to post)28-01-2009 @ 11:12 
little_a said:
Ben_F said:
We really look after our athletes in this country don't we?!

Things are much better now it all falls under the control of World Class Weightlifting. Honest.

PMSL

Give me some dates and I will have a look. I will get my weightlifting shoes out the loft. One more time!

Will mark felix be deadlifting in one of your comps?
» Delroy Mcqueen (Go to post)28-01-2009 @ 07:58 
Brad_Cutler said:
DEL said:
My best front squat was 280kg and best Olympic back squat was 320kg with no belt or wraps before the commonwealth games. I weighed 103kg

I could have lifted more in comps after the commonwealth game but I lost my motivation to train for Olympic lifting.

Thanks for the reply Del! Why'd you lose motivation if you dont mind me asking? I heard you jerked 230kg (!?) off the rack in training. Unreal!!!

I jerked 230 or about 2 weeks before the commonwealth games and just missed 240kg.
After the commonwealth games things went very wrong! I lost my job and grant funding in the same week! I also had no where to train for about 3 or 4 months.

So life was very crap in that period of time. That all changed when I went to train at Mark Cullimore's gym called Maximums at the time (now The gallery).
» Delroy Mcqueen (Go to post)27-01-2009 @ 19:15 
Post Edited: 27.01.2009 @ 19:16 PM by DEL
My best front squat was 280kg and best Olympic back squat was 320kg with no belt or wraps before the commonwealth games. I weighed 103kg

I could have lifted more in comps after the commonwealth game but I lost my motivation to train for Olympic lifting.
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)18-10-2007 @ 08:41 
Post Edited: 18.10.2007 @ 08:42 AM
Everyones lifts looked awesome. I was very impressed with andys 177.5 clean n jerk. He looks like a better lifter now then when I was on the British squad with him over 10 years ago!

Well done Andy!
You are here: HomeForumDEL → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto