REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 109 guests
You are here: HomeForumGra_Bul → View All Posts

View All Posts: Gra_Bul

12345678910 ... ... 262263264265266267268269270271272

» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 15:35 
Well I do, how many 105s would be able to clean and press a 140kg axel on its own?

Like I say all things are subject to change but there is only one pressing event in the 105's so wanted it to be something people could train up to, we will see how it goes.
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 12:46 
no suits sorry, will update the post. G
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 12:43 
Post Edited: 02.12.2010 @ 16:40 PM by Gra_Bul
Right ive tried to gauge interest from the forum and get names down of people who are interested so far, they are as follows:

Novice
90s
James Hodgson
General_ill
Spam Up Sam Davies
John Heaton
Fannydango
Kelvin Stott
MattF
Richard Duce
Rodger
Tom Clennett
Vausie
Clifford Bounds
Sion Owen
Tobin 21
James 23 (Jordans Mate)
Mark Battrick
Darren Rothwell
Rik Davison

105s
Gates
SMUK Scott Matthews
Gary Croft
Tony Jackman
Jordan 27
Naz (Matt F Friend)
James Booth (Little Jay)
Barry Gibson

Open
Danton Dan Tipper
Villa Ste Ash Todd
Moose Dean Ferguson
Matt Spence
Will Spence
Richard Jon
Alasdair Webb
Phil Roberts
Rob Porter
Rich Porter
Dan Loundon
Rick perkin

Yorkshires
90s
Chris Richards
Mark Hodgson Pagan
Chars Louca
Pompy
James
Brocerslrd
Bryce
Big Macca
Eric Shaw
Ryan H
AndySmiles
Will Sanderson
Elliott Greenburg
Jamspastic
Pete Hodgson
Mike Neil
Paul_D

105s
Jamie Allonby
Mike Howarth
Simon T
Shane 28
Hilliker
Tony Bonner
John Rudgard

Opens
Rob Frampton
Jack Mac
Karl Grant
Kingham22
Ben_F
Big Gary
Robbo
BigNige1986
JC
Richard Bainbridge
Mike Holmes
Iceman68
Mark Lawson
Simon Cowdrey
T Bebb
Hixxy1985
Craig Ring

This represents intitial interest so will be updating constantly, once its complete and all entry fees are recieved the final list will be up, and the reserve lists, thanks for the quick responses, it will be an amazing comp!
please feel free to send me your correct name so I can update the list.
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 12:38 
Post Edited: 01.11.2010 @ 16:29 PM by Gra_Bul
Right ive tried to gauge interest from the forum and get names down of people who are interested so far, they are as follows:

Novice
90s
James Hodgson
General_ill
Spam Up Sam Davies
John Heaton
Fannydango
Kelvin Stott
MattF
Richard Duce
Rodger
Tom Clennett
Vausie

105s
Gates
SMUK Scott Matthews
Gary Croft
Tony Jackman
Jordan 27
Naz (Matt F Friend)

Open
Danton Dan Tipper
Villa Ste Ash Todd
Moose Dean Ferguson
Matt Spence
Will Spence
Richard Jon
Alasdair Webb
Phil Roberts
Rob Porter
Rich Porter

Yorkshires
90s
Chris Richards
Mark Hodgson Pagan
Chars Louca
Pompy
James
Brocerslrd
Bryce
Big Macca
Eric Shaw
Ryan H
AndySmiles
Will Sanderson
Elliott Greenburg
Jamspastic

105s
Jamie Allonby
Mike Howarth
Simon T
Shane 28
Hilliker

Opens
Rob Frampton
Jack Mac
Karl Grant
Kingham22
Ben_F
Big Gary
Robbo
BigNige1986
JC
Richard Bainbridge
Mike Holmes
Iceman68
Mark Lawson
Simon Cowdrey
T Bebb

This represents intitial interest so will be updating constantly, once its complete and all entry fees are recieved the final list will be up, and the reserve lists, thanks for the quick responses, it will be an amazing comp!
please feel free to send me your correct name so I can update the list.
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 10:54 
cool, thanks buddy, well the comp is launched for the 8th May so thats a step closer, I will start on the lists now and get them posted up.
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 10:50 
Hi everyone thanks for the on going interest, cant wait to get it cracking now! ive submitted the comp on the comp page so hoping when its all launched I can get the entry forms out to you all, and get you your places confirmed.
Some of the events are subject to change but Im looking for a good all round comp, but all veiws and opinions are taken into condieration, thanks for the ongoing input.
On the stones note we will be looking for increasing weight range and decreasing platform height, the weight ranges will be relative to competitor weights.
G
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 10:47 
MrSmall said:Think the organiser needs to go through the thread and make some lists, get things together, otherwise people will think they are in when they are not Grin

Even if this is 7 months in advance :O

No worries fella, ive submitted it on the comps page, so it should be up soon, when people are added as competitors I will send entry forms and then get lists of competitors posted up, sorry if we seem slow its our first event, but we aim to please with a cracking comp.Happy
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 10:44 
Hi everyone thanks for the on going interest, cant wait to get it cracking now! ive submitted the comp on the comp page so hoping when its all launched I can get the entry forms out to you all, and get you your places confirmed.
Some of the events are subject to change but Im looking for a good all round comp, but all veiws and opinions are taken into condieration, thanks for the input.
G
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)24-10-2010 @ 15:13 
Hi Tony ye I think it would only be fair to let him in the novice comp no worries.

Lol at T rex arms what do I have to measure over not to be in that category? lol
think I will buy some 12'' diametre stones lol
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)24-10-2010 @ 15:11 
Hi Mate weights not decided as yet but they wont be ridiculous, I want to have some good numbers of reps for the crowds Happy
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)24-10-2010 @ 12:16 
Hi Pompy your welcome to come anytime just check times on website, the comp should be launched soon on the competition section so will sort out entry fees then. G
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)23-10-2010 @ 23:22 
Hello everyone, thank you for the positive feedback, and sorry im a sucker for the stones, I dont fair up well to them but I like to see people up agaianst them Happy Glad you all like the events the tester will be the novice the week before as a trial run so we can tweek if needed the week afters events.
We will be running them back to back which means an early start for the under 90's, sorry, so we can get a good time for the open comps, it wont be silly early though dont worry.

Ive tried to launch it as a comp but so will check on the progress, im not sure if it has to be approved or something before it gets posted?
Will keep everyone up to date with developments though.
G
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)23-10-2010 @ 18:07 
its open to everyone ye, just hope the Yorkshire boys step up and win their own title lol
Yes novice is for people who have never entered a comp before.
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)23-10-2010 @ 17:02 
Post Edited: 23.10.2010 @ 17:07 PM by Gra_Bul
Car walks are always loaded inside with plates so the base weight of the car wont be that much, plus the under 90'are monsters! I just didnt want to go down the super yoke route, wanted something a little different Happy
ive also added farmers to 105 nivice, and car pull tonovice opens Happy
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)23-10-2010 @ 16:10 
Post Edited: 23.10.2010 @ 17:05 PM by Gra_Bul
Hi lads ive posted up the comp and a proposed events list in a new thread, it reads as follows
Hello Everyone, thank you for the warm welocome and interest in the comp, we would like to offer the following list of events for your veiwing and input, please let me know any mistakes or problems and we will work to rectify, straps and supports allowed in all deadlift events where needed, 90s = 90 seconds, pressing events are clean and press and full reset, wagon pull weights and distances to be confirmed.

May 1st 2011 Novice Comps

Under 90's
Car deadlift for reps 90s
Medley - 90kg Farmers, Tyre Flips, 200kg Drag
Head to Head monster dumbbells 40kg reps 90s
Conans 220kg distance no drops
Atlas Stones

105kg
Axle Deadlift 200kg reps 90s
Medley overhead - 80kg plate, Monster dumbbell 55kg, 100kg log, 110kg axle
Frame hold head to head 200kg
Famers 120KG drops allowed 20mtrs
Car walk 30mtrs
Atlas Stones

Opens
Van Deadlift reps 90s
Viking Press 130kg Max reps 90s
Car pull
Medley - 150kg carry 15mtrs, 300kg drag 15mtrs
Car Walk 30 mtrs
Atals Stones

May 8th Yorkshires Strongest Man

Yorkshires under 90
Car Deads reps 90s
Medley - 110kg Farmers, Monster Tyre Flips, Drag 250kg
Monster Dumbells Head to Head 50kg 90s
Fingals Finger max flips 90s
Car walk 20 mtrs
Atlas Stones

Yorkshires 105's
Axle Deads 240kg Max reps 90s
Overhead Medley- Monster Dumbbell 65kg, 90kg Barrell, 120kg Log, 140kg axle
Car lift and hold
Car Walk
Truck Pull
Atlas Stones

Yorkshires Open
Van Deadlift max reps 90s
Monster Dumbbell head to head max reps 90s
Monster Tyre Flips 20 mtrs
Fingals Finger max flips 90s
Wagon Pull
Car walk

All weights and events are subject to change, but this is the basics of the comp, we are looking for around 16 competitiors in each weight class, may combine 105 and open novice depending on the numbers, entry fee will be £15, T shirts for all entrants and prizes for top 3 in all classes.
Thanks for reading hope to see you all there.

Graham

12345678910 ... ... 262263264265266267268269270271272

You are here: HomeForumGra_Bul → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions