REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 232 guests
You are here: HomeForumsquirrel → View All Posts

View All Posts: squirrel

» OSG push and pull (Go to post)17-07-2011 @ 12:39 
ok no pulling out now, just paid on.

Mark or anyone know if there is a club/event record for this? I would expect Felix would have this with around 540-560?
» OSG push and pull (Go to post)18-06-2011 @ 10:13 
I'm pretty sure master T has done it, she's amazing, i think i'm in love
» OSG push and pull (Go to post)17-06-2011 @ 17:49 
Boar said:Karl ..i hope your VERY heavy or my record is in real trouble !!

... er its 53 bodyweight deadlifts in 1 minute

who is this masterT ..is he a well known ex oly lifter or a powerlifting beastie ?

53!!! nice mate. i don't do 53 of anything in a minute, ask my mrs!

but just so i know, when i'm drunk enough not to know better, straps??
» OSG push and pull (Go to post)17-06-2011 @ 17:46 
General_ill said:
He is both mate.....
...or is he neither.

I've told you all....stop saying HE
» OSG push and pull (Go to post)17-06-2011 @ 17:17 
OSG said:MasterT has repectfull declined our offer...

What!!! Why??

Because he's a bird. No honestly thats the big secret, his actually a 45 year old lady from wigon (I don't know why wigon, why not)she have a rare bloody condition that makes her just get stronger and stronger.....then she dies, so show some respect you bunch of piss taking gits.

anyway Mark i'm open for having a go at everything, push pull, big ball with a handle thing, big ball without. what is the bench comp? haven't paid you yet, ok on the day mate.

also Boar
er..anyone wanna try and break my REAL (unlike some other guy on here) world record ? ... bodyweight deadlifts in 1 minute

how many?

I see james is on the list, but no oli or andy joy yet. i will pm them and tell them to stop being so gay and get in game.

Mark who is mc'ing? have you asked Nat?
» This Will Probably Only Last A Week... (Go to post)17-05-2011 @ 18:30 
what my brilliant give nothing away poker face?? think about it those suit are made to pull you back so it was acterly working against you. i think that means you should pull 200 raw and 240 with it on correctly?? and then if you use that superwide hand grip like giles in the photo.....
» Sugden Push and Pull 2011 (Go to post)16-05-2011 @ 20:56 
little_a said:Cheers for that update Mark. Bum do about Dels ach tendon, but I'm sure he'll be back soon enough. Be great to have him and Karl at the same bash.

Anyway, that's for the future. Back to this one. Is it points on positions Mark or totaled weights? On form I can't put a great deal between Karl and Felix as a sub total TBH. It's shaping up.

like your confidence mate but Mark should do me, you know what as i was writing that i meant mark felx but clegg could just as easily. I have not done a full clean in.....must be over a year. felx will pull 400 any day of the week, i won't get close to that without straps (are suits allowed?) and both of them will leave me on the stones, i'm a 160 man but working on it.

and surely it's a total weight thing not points. Also andy your in? aren't you?
» Sugden Push and Pull 2011 (Go to post)16-05-2011 @ 18:15 
little_a said:
Just to clarify, I wasn't speaking up for DEL with that name drop. Just a little dig in the ribs for Mr G, although the two had some classic tear ups on a OL platform. Would be good to see them both at it again at some point though.

don't back track now mate, although you have a point he has got a 210 C&J and went on to pull some big weights in the powerlifting so i'm told. but i agree be good to be head to head again. although to follow up from boar's post....Del's getting good at stones to... good i'm still crap at them! 170 for reps at the NEC, that a zero then.
» Sugden Push and Pull 2011 (Go to post)16-05-2011 @ 13:46 
sounds like a good show...missing one thing to make it truely great...ok i'm in then. LOLWink
» UKSC ESM Mids Qualifier (Go to post)14-05-2011 @ 10:02 
Thanks Mike it's ok so going to give the NEC a go next week. Unfotunately I have been screwed out of this qualifier in much the same way as Glen screwed cleggy. from what i can see in glenns world strong men can never move house. anyway this is not the time or place.

GOOD LUCK to all taking part, good day with no injuries would be nice. I look forward to seeing the results.
» Karl Grant 510kg 18' Deadlift (Go to post)06-04-2011 @ 16:40 
Rusev said:Karl done (over?) 200k clean and jerk too back at the turn of the century

ok i'm f**king old as well as short and bold! barstards the lot of yaTongue Tongue
» Karl Grant 510kg 18' Deadlift (Go to post)06-04-2011 @ 16:38 
VanillaGorilla said:What kind of wood are the blocks made of?

Are both your socks pulled up to the same height?

Which side was your cock on?

The plates fell off, no lift.

Can we have the height in cm not inches please?

This place makes me laugh sometimes Roll-Eyes

Massively heavy weight to be shifting, superb pull mate.

1.protected red woods, we only have the best in my gym

2.no the left one must be lower to give the optical elusion that the bar is at 18"

3.in then suit....its somewhere around my ribs

4.can't argue with than one, but there again what do you expect they are make of polystyrene

5.53cm (i'll help you out sam that's 21")
» Karl Grant 510kg 18' Deadlift (Go to post)06-04-2011 @ 12:27 
MattF said:
Try not to confuse him with all this computer talk Smalls. I'm impressed he knew how to post at all.

i don't i get my 9 year old daughter to do it for me, yes she should be at school but my need is greater! and before you point it out yes her spelling is better that mine. "how does a bar have wipe in it" what are you doing to that bar! stop it!! yes i should read through my post first before pressing send.
» Karl Grant 510kg 18' Deadlift (Go to post)06-04-2011 @ 12:19 
Edit Profile, you can put some lifts there Karl (sq, dl, bench).

ya i know mate, but with the pb chart you can compare at a glance. but i also understand the fact that the pb charts could be endless and do need to be limited.
» Karl Grant 510kg 18' Deadlift (Go to post)06-04-2011 @ 12:13 
ok time i chipped in
first off facts for all the love!!

fat sam not sure if you are have a go at me or not but the facts are thus,

i beleive 18" is the height of the bar to the floor. this bar was spot on 18". i am 5'7" and at this height the bar sits just under my knee cap. when doing 18" i take my feet out a little wider over the bar just onto the bottom of my knee cap (sorry if this is using my brain and may be considered as cheating by some) the bar was a elekio so it does have a bit of wipe in it. basicly sam, sorry i am short with long arms!! does this mean i can have a step for the stones, or i don't have to lock out my viking press.

but i would like to see a floor deadlift on the pb chart also an axel lift (sorry sam i cheat at that too, i can clean a lot, cheating bas***d i am)

i agree it was a sad day when i first put on the suit! but what are you to do if the other fella has one on?

and what are you on about "what has squirrel got on his feet" NOTHING that is just what my squirrel feet look like! don't mok you evil man.

You are here: HomeForumsquirrel → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions